1 Eastern Service Road Stapylton QLD 4207
- Development / Land
- 1.14 ha
- For Sale, Price on Application
One Lot Remaining - Unmistakable M1 Site
- New subdivision with one lot remaining - 11,380sqm
- Building concept plans available
- Sites have excellent frontage to depth ratio
- Medium Impact zoning (Gold Coast City Council)
- Site will be delivered fully serviced and build ready
- M1 access via Exit 38 and Exit 41 in north and south directions
- Significant site in Yatala Enterprise Area
- Limited opportunities remain in Motorway location
- Contact Corwells Commercial Property to discuss
Stapylton is located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast and has direct access to the M1/Pacific Highway via Exit 38. Stapylton forms part of the Yatala Enterprise Area (YEA), which is the largest zoned industrial land area in the Gold Coast and is the city's leading industrial precinct.
|Address||1 Eastern Service Road Stapylton QLD 4207|
|Zoning||Medium impact industry|
|Council||GOLD COAST CITY|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.