1/1053 Wynnum Road, CANNON HILL QLD 4170
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Feb 2017
Unbeatable Opportunity! 67m2 Prime Retail ï¿½ï¿½
* Massive main road exposure - ground floor retail opportunity.
* Situated on entrance to 31 resident units above and approx. 100 in total neighbouring.
* Left hand in-bound. Located on busy Wynnum Road opposite new East Village - Brand new units due to settle October this year.
* 8 shared car spaces at rear with walk way to front.
* Glass bi-fold doors installed, disabled amenities, grease trap and water provision in tack.
* Additional large storage room for services and compressors etc. if required.
* 36m2 approx. internal area ,31.5m2 exclusive alfresco area plus addition bike rack area.
* Suitable for retail, coffee, cafï¿½, juice bar, office, medical, etc.
* Contact Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for further details today.
Price: Contact Agent
Area: Retail: 36m2
Located approximately 6kms from the Brisbane CBD within the Australia Trade Coast precinct. The arterial network servicing this area is the Gateway Arterial road which provides access to both the north and south coast regions as well and the Logan Motorway to the south which provides some major links to the west. This area has become the home to some of Australia's largest companies for their Brisbane facilities and is well located to both CBD and the major arterial networks throughout greater Brisbane.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/1053 Wynnum Road CANNON HILL