Substantial Industrial Site Offering a significant opportunity to acquire 17.68 hectare (43.68 acres) of prime industrial land, this substantial site offers service connections and is ready for development (STCA). Strategically located within Wodonga Enterprise Park, West Wodonga, the site is L shaped, positioned adjacent to Visy and offers a 103 metre approximate frontage to McKoy Street. Zoned Industrial 1 (IN1Z), the site is suitable for warehousing, offices, informal outdoor recreation, mail centre and service station (STCA) and benefits from convenient access to the Hume Freeway's north and sound bound lanes.
Substantial Industrial Site Located in one of Wodonga's most sought after 'mixed use' business precincts, this substantial, vacant allotment is surrounded by 'draw card' businesses, outstanding buildings and offers a generous frontage overlooking parkland / reserve. The site presents an excellent opportunity for the new owner to construct and occupy custom designed premises or as an investment to purchase and develop the site.
TERMS OF SALE: 10% Deposit and balance of purchase monies 60 days.
SECTION 32 Vendors Statement available on request.
UNDER OFFER - LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE
DEVELOP OR LANDBANK OPPORTUNITY - Site area approx. 1 ha (2.47 acres) - 122 metre frontage to Mill Street - Visibility from Hume Freeway - Close proximity to CBD - Affordable land ready to develop (STCA) - Zoning - Industrial 1
Huge Industrial Block Released as a joint development between the Wodonga City Council & the Albury Wodonga Corporation, this estate is sure to appeal to a wide variety of existing local businesses or new operations.
- 38,600 sqm (approx.) block - Capitalise on the areas growth - Ready for immediate construction - Within close proximity Albury and Wodonga CBD - Easy access to Bandiana Link and Hume Freeway
Development on Your Doorstep Located in one of Wodonga's newest industrial estates, this property offers an occupier or developer an opportunity to secure a foothold in a location which offers superb heavy truck access and road infrastructure.
- Total area of 3,007 sqm (approx.) - Frontage of approximately 41 metres - Easy access to north and south freeway on / off ramps - Suitable for a variety of different applications (STCA) - Conceptual drawings available
Baranduda Enterprise Park Estate! Released as a joint development between the Wodonga City Council & the Albury Wodonga Corporation, this estate is sure to appeal to a wide variety of existing local businesses or new operations.
- Sizes available from 3,791 - 38,600 sqm - Capitalise on the areas growth - Ready for immediate construction - Within close proximity Albury and Wodonga CBD - Easy access to Bandiana Link and Hume Freeway
LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE
- Land area available of 6,876 sqm (approx)
- Frontage of 83.28 metres to Drages Road
- Level Site
- Readily accessible to Hume Freeway
- Allows for diverse range of industrial operations
- Zoning - Mixed Use
MAKE A SPLASH - Area 12,340 sqm (approx.)
- Zoning: Mixed Use
- Enormous exposure
- Potential for further subdivision
- Suitable for office, retail, car yard etc (STCA)
- Potential for further subdivision (STCA)
- Owner can build to your needs
Lot C Elkington Road, Wodonga Stanley & Martin is pleased to present Lot C Elkington Road, West Wodonga to the market. This outstanding 5.54ha (13.68 acre) site is zoned Mixed Use and suitable for wide ranges of commercial & industrial uses including warehousing, offices, retail & aged care (STCA).
Located in Wodonga Enterprise Park, approximately 9kms from Wodonga's CBD, the site benefits from dual street frontage to Elkington Road (150m approx.) & Lewington Street (300m approx.), access to the Hume Freeway's north & south bound lanes & town service connections available.