Harbourside Apartment with Ground Floor Office
- Opportunity to purchase the freehold of a high quality mixed use warehouse conversion with ground floor commercial and generous sized apartment - The apartment has been fully renovated and offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, including ensuite in main bedroom, easy living space, balcony with harbour views, motorised louvers, retractable sunlights in two bedrooms, double lock up garage with internal access and two off street car parks - The commercial suite offers attractive office space with associated workshop or separate tenancy STCA. The suite is fitted out with a warm shell a...
In the heart of Wickham Revitalisation Zoning B4 mixed use Just minutes to the harbour and CBD Current rent return $490.00 per week Home has been recently renovated and in an excellent condition Possible redevelopment opportunity STCA A flexible investment/development nest egg
DISCLAIMER We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and perm...
Corporate Distribution Headquarters adjacent to Carrington Port ---ARGUABLY THE BEST DISTRIBUTION PROPERTY IN THE PORT REGION OF NEWCASTLE---
Developed on the Property are three modern high quality buildings of concrete construction being less than 10 years old. Displaying strong corporate appeal this vacant possession opportunity is to be sold via Private Treaty with a closing date for offers. Fully sealed in a mix of concrete and roadbase hardstand the site provides high volume drive through access for articulated truck movements. Built over two levels the office space is of CBD quality including a mix of partitioned offices and high spec data cabling....
Investment – Big Money Earner - The property is located less than five minutes from the Newcastle CBD and Port infrastructure.
- Substantial industrial complex of workshops and office.
- Leased to a national pipe supplier with five years of the term certain remaining with two further five year options.
- Passing income $355,125 per annum plus GST.
- Annual fixed 5% reviews.
- Workshops comprise three construction halls each with gantry crane.
- Total area – 4,973sqm (approx.)
- Site area – 6,918sqm (approx.)
- For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 4 May at 10:30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle
Freehold Port Precinct Distribution Warehouse with Land - The property comprises a modern warehouse distribution facility, situated upon a rare freehold land that is positioned
within close proximity to the Port of Newcastle and major transport access routes.
- The warehouse component is divided into two sections separated by a wash bay, featuring 7.5 to 8 metre clearance to
the eaves, multiple roller doors, weigh bridge and excellent heavy vehicle access incorporating drive-thru truck access
from Elizabeth Street to Gross Street. Each warehouse is alarmed with racking storage available upon requested.
- The two story offices provide excell...