Prime City Fringe Development Site Positioned in Throsby Street, Wickham, a short stroll to Newcastle Marina, Honeysuckle and the forthcoming Newcastle Interchange, this premium development site is sure to be the next coveted and bespoke apartment complex. Offered for genuine sale, this is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor and be part of the revolutionary residential real estate changes sweeping through the suburb of Wickham.
- Site area - 1,930sqm (approx.)
- Rear lane access
- FSR: 1.5:1
- Premium lifestyle location
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Holding income
The property is being offered For Sale by Expres...
Exciting Wickham Do you have experience in vehicle repairs or maintenance and would love to own your business?
Have you ever wanted to run your own business and are keen to learn from the owner during the transition period once purchased?
Imagine working for yourself knowing your future prosperity is being taken care of now in the present moment.
We have on offer an exciting opportunity to buy an existing unique company and the building, which is located in one of Newcastle's most sort after suburbs, minutes to the harbour's edge.
This is the first time this business is for sale since opening in 19...
Exciting Wickham Have you ever want to run your own business and work in one of Newcastle's most sort after suburbs? Wickham! Do you have experience in vehicle repairs or maintenance and would love to own your own business?
We have on offer an exciting opportunity to purchase a work shop, minutes to the CBD and close to the new train terminal with excellent exposure on the corner of Railway and Greenway Streets, Wickham.
Currently we are offering this opportunity as 'Expressions of interest'. The building will be sold as vacant possession but some of the equipment can be included in the final price.
Control a Significant Wickham Development Opportunity The property comprises 13 contiguous lots forming a large strategic development opportunity with substantial self-storage and warehouse improvements providing excellent holding income. The site benefits from flexible planning controls and extensive frontages to Railway Street and Holland Street. The maximum height limit of 24m (eight storeys) captures CBD and harbour views, together with a northerly outlook across the adjacent Wickham Park and Hawkins Oval. The property is within close proximity to Newcastle CBD, Honeysuckle, Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club and the marina. The site is also with...
Booming Wickham “Millhorn Commercial” boasts prime location in booming Wickham, close to the new transport interchange and multiple residential developments. With construction completion planned for 2018, this is an incredible and sought-after opportunity for owner-occupiers, allowing businesses to forward plan their exit strategy from current premises.
- Brand new lifestyle commercial suite.
- Total area 111sqm (approx.).
- Expected completion 2018.
- Part of a quality residential development.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 11 May at 4pm.
The Landing Bar - Waterfront Opportunity
- Waterfront bar & restaurant opportunity - 552sqm strata suite with stunning Newcastle Harbour views - Fully equipped bar and kitchen, indoor & outdoor dining - Situated in the heart of Newcastle’s premier restaurant precinct surrounded by new developments - Entire property is available for outright sale or lease - Flexible lease options available for the restaurant only - Flexible lease-back options to the vendor available - Exciting Newcastle CBD development boom underway
A comprehensive Information Memorandum and Due Diligence set is available from the exclusive selling agents...
Corporate Office with Significant Holding Income This unique offering comprises the two contiguous top floors located within 384 Hunter Street, boasting amazing north-eastern harbour views and an abundance of natural light. Current improvements on Level 6 include 577sqm (approx.) of modern quality office fitout and is currently divided into three separate suites, Bishop Collins occupying 55sqm approx. and Shaw Gidley occupying the balance of 522sqm until 31st December, 2017. The property is offering significant holding income. Level 7 offers potential for penthouse conversion (STCA), currently comprising 319sqm (approx.) of rooftop terrace...
Enormous Upside from Mall Redevelopment The property comprises a freestanding, three storey freehold building featuring high ceilings on each level and abundant
natural light throughout. Situated opposite the proposed $500m plus Newcastle Mall redevelopment, the property offers the possibility to strata subdivide, occupy or adaptively re-use. Enjoy the holding income whilst planning your strategy for this striking heritage building.
- Heart of the CBD
- Occupy, invest or develop
- Passing income $93,281.64pa (approx.)
- Offered with 46% occupancy
- Building area - 1,482sqm (approx.)
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning
- FSR 3...
Charming Retail Investment plus Two Bedroom Apartment The property comprises a charming, three level inner city terrace building occupied by Popolo Artisan Gelataria.
The building underwent a major refurbishment in early 2016 where essential services were upgraded. The new fit out and design integrates the charm and heritage feel of the original building whilst incorporating an immaculate modern finish throughout the ground floor.
The ground floor features the display area where the gelato is showcased in glass cabinetry which then flows through to the main kitchen which is exposed by floor to ceiling glass to create a theatrical feel. ...
Investment – Big Money Earner - The property is located less than five minutes from the Newcastle CBD and Port infrastructure.
- Substantial industrial complex of workshops and office.
- Leased to a national pipe supplier with five years of the term certain remaining with two further five year options.
- Passing income $355,125 per annum plus GST.
- Annual fixed 5% reviews.
- Workshops comprise three construction halls each with gantry crane.
- Total area – 4,973sqm (approx.)
- Site area – 6,918sqm (approx.)
- For Sale by Public Auction Thursday 3 August at 10:30am | Novotel, 5 King Street, Newcastle.
Corporate Distribution Headquarters adjacent to Carrington Port ---ARGUABLY THE BEST DISTRIBUTION PROPERTY IN THE PORT REGION OF NEWCASTLE---
Developed on the Property are three modern high quality buildings of concrete construction being less than 10 years old. Displaying strong corporate appeal this vacant possession opportunity is to be sold via Private Treaty with a closing date for offers. Fully sealed in a mix of concrete and roadbase hardstand the site provides high volume drive through access for articulated truck movements. Built over two levels the office space is of CBD quality including a mix of partitioned offices and high spec data cabling....
Capitalise in Carrington - The property is located in Cowper Street in the popular suburb of Carrington and close to the CBD.
- Predominantly open plan warehouse style accommodation.
- Elevated level comprising cool room, store room, kitchen area, back of house and amenities.
- Building area – 297sqm (approx.)
- Flexible B2 zoning
- Adaptive re-use opportunity
- Potential for owner occupiers
- Thriving residential precinct
- For Sale – Expressions of Interest
- Rental – $36,000 per annum net plus GST.
- Outgoings are payable in addition to above rental and are approximately $10,675 per annum plus GST...
Refurbished Office For The Investor Or Occupier - The property is located on the fourth floor of this prominent CBD office building, situated on the corner of Hunter and
Bolton Streets in Newcastle. This quality inner city building is within walking distance to great public amenity including the Harbour Foreshore, post office, banks and the Hunter Street Shopping Mall.
- Level 4 comprises a brand new refurbished office floor featuring new carpet floor coverings, new paint, recessed
fluorescent lighting, ducted air-conditioning and a suspended ceiling. The floor also benefits from private male and
female amenities and a kitchenette. ...
Newcastle CBD Office - East End
- 391sqm (approx) commercial office suite - occupying whole floor - Professional fit out in-situ including workstations, data cabling, ducted air-conditioning and exclusive bathroom amenities - Practical office layout providing reception, boardroom, managers offices, open plan work area and kitchenette - Excellent staff amenity; close to Newcastle Beach, Newcastle Mall and Newcastle Harbour - Good access to public transport - Car parking available at the nearby Bolton Street parking station - Buy now and benefit from the Newcastle City revitalisation
SIGNATURE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY A blue ribbon location with those “5 Star Views” Current Development Approval for a 7 level mixed use development for 13 apartments plus a small retail Land area is 698m2 with an FSR of 4:1 and 24m height Existing building comprises 8 units plus 7 room boarding facility Three minutes to the beach, one minute to the park and three minutes to the foreshore Information Document upon request
Expressions of Interest Close 2nd May 2017
Contact Andrew Walker for further information
DISCLAIMER We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot...
Adaptive Re-Use CBD Opportunity 133-135 King Street comprises a four storey building with ground floor retail suites, upper level commercial tenancies
and a large decked car park off Perkins Street. The existing tenancy profile provides staggered lease expires, whilst the
vacant tenancies provide the ability to enhance the existing income position. The current improvements coupled with
the north facing corner holding provides multiple adaptive re-use / redevelopment opportunities, including but not
limited to mixed use redevelopment, hotel or student accommodation (STCA). This unique inner city holding presents an oppo...
BLUE CHIP INVESTMENT National Tenant with new lease executed on settlement High quality fit out and specification Walking distance to beach and CBD 519m2 internal plus 8 car spaced secured Adjoining offices have professional services business operations An opportunity for the astute investor to add to their portfolio
Expressions of Interest close 7th April 2017
DISCLAIMER We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects o...
OWNER OCCUPY OR INVEST Superb location some 3 blocks to the beach and one block to the CBD 222m2 internal area Excellent existing fitout in a quality building Currently vacant however should attract $52,000 pa + GST 4 car spaces, 2 lock-up A variety of options for the discerning buyer
DISCLAIMER We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions...
High Exposure + Parking in Growth Corridor - 273sqm* ground floor strata suite with onsite parking for 3 vehicles - The property offers an existing office fit out including reception area, meeting rooms, training rooms, boardroom, kitchen area and exclusive bathroom amenities - Accommodation provides an grid ceiling, ducted air-conditioning, data cabling, new carpet flooring throughout, window shopfront, rear courtyard and disability access - Excellent signage opportunity on Parry Street, a CBD connecting road, offering great exposure to vehicles in both directions - Well located for staff amenity and public transport, nearby to Mark...
Secure Your East End Corporate Headquarters Now - The subject property is situated at the intersection of Hunter and Bolton Streets, in the heart of Newcastle’s revitalised
- The property benefits from convenient surrounding amenity including GPT and UrbanGrowth NSW’s fully approved
$400 million Hunter Street Mall re-development, the University of Newcastle’s NeW Space Campus, the new
Newcastle Law Courts and the proposed inner city light rail system.
- Internally the suite provides corporate inner city office accommodation including six (6) partitioned offices, boardroom
/ training room as well as open plan work space. The ...
Freehold Port Precinct Distribution Warehouse with Land - The property comprises a modern warehouse distribution facility, situated upon a rare freehold land that is positioned
within close proximity to the Port of Newcastle and major transport access routes.
- The warehouse component is divided into two sections separated by a wash bay, featuring 7.5 to 8 metre clearance to
the eaves, multiple roller doors, weigh bridge and excellent heavy vehicle access incorporating drive-thru truck access
from Elizabeth Street to Gross Street. Each warehouse is alarmed with racking storage available upon requested.
- The two story offices provide excell...
Vendor Retiring- Outstanding Investment Opportunity! Do not miss this opportunity to secure the perfect investment. On offer is a block of 9 units that were fully refurbished and opened in January 2005. The complex was created from a disused engineering workshop. This then creates a modern warehouse conversion feel in each unit. The entire building had the roof replaced the wiring and plumbing updated at the time of refurbishment. Every unit has its own kitchen and bathroom. There is a mix of 8 x 1 bedroom units and 1 x 2 bedroom unit that are fully furnished, plus a common area with its own bathroom. There is an amazing 100m2 first floor ...
Business Only - For Sale Beaumont Street Hamilton * Lucky 7 Convenience Store
* Strong turnover
* 15 yr lease 5x5 with reasonable rent
* Rear lane access and parking
* High Profile location
* Close to train station & public transport
* Part of the shopping precinct
* $98,000 + SAV
NB: Business only for sale - building not included.
Approximately 6% Return In Hand! Commercial investment with new 5 year leases. 6% net return in Newcastle's eat street. The lane way at rear allows for approximately 4 car parks and entry to the 2 units above off 2 bedrooms each.
Building has been extensively renovated over the past 25 years and appears in good order and in a highly desirable location.