Boutique Development Site - DA Approved CBRE is pleased to offer this outstanding freehold development site at 7-9 Gertrude Street, Wolli Creek. The property offers an outstanding opportunity to construct a boutique development conveniently located close to major retail centres and public transport.
Key development highlights:
- DA approval for 36 luxury apartments
- Large level site - 1,004* sqm
- Excellent unit mix - single level basement
- Close proximity to Woolworths and Train
- Direct access to M5 Motorway, Sydney Airport and CBD
The property is offered for sale by way of EOI closing Tuesday, 13 December 2...
DA approval secured for two, four bedroom homes This is an exciting opportunity to purchase a double fronted home on two separate lots of land. Positioned on a quiet street in sought after Earlwood the current residence features four bedrooms, multiple living spaces, gas kitchen and large under house storage space. Exciting future potential exists with DA approval secured for a duplex to be built on the site. The two homes would comprise of four bedrooms, spacious living and entertaining areas and capture scenic district views. In a convenient lifestyle location, this property is within easy distance of schools, local eateries, parklands a...
- 500m approx from Arncliffe Train Station
- 5.8km approx to Sydney Domestic & International Airports
- 300m approx Arncliffe Supermarket
- 5.5km approx to Marrickville Shopping Centre
- 1.9km approx Kogarah Gold Club
Sydney Hotel on Large Freehold Site JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale the Quality Hotel CKS Sydney Airport.
Property features and investment highlights include:
• Leading budget-boutique airport hotel featuring 121 modern and well-appointed guest rooms, a restaurant & bar, two conference rooms and extensive car parking
• Recent full and comprehensive design focused renovation
• Substantial 5,150sqm freehold site with three street frontages which offers a number of long term expansion and redevelopment options due to favourable high density residential zoning provisions