Boutique retail/commercial portfolio Offered separately or in one-line JLL is pleased to offer this boutique retail/commercial portfolio in Wolli Creek to market. Property highlights include:
- Total of 734sqm* Net Lettable Area
- Total net passing income of $268,870* (between three tenancies)
- One suite offered with vacant possession
- Excellent street frontages & exposure
- Flexible floor plans offering a range of uses
- Basement car parking
- Unique mixed use neighbourhood with superb accessibility
- Centrally located in Wolli Creek’s retail precinct with neighbouring tenants including Woolworths & Dan Murphy’s...
Fantastic Entry Level Office/Retail – Superb Exposure! * Enjoying superb exposure from Princes Highway
* 68m² approx new office/retail space
* Air conditioning & kitchenette
* One allocated car space & visitor parking
* Onsite building manager
* Rear lane access
* Disabled toilet and access to property
* Ideal for investors and owner occupiers alike
* Secure today – Wont last long!
Call Kyle Dewey on 0404 097 121 to arrange an inspection today.
Warehouse & Office 1113m2 & Parking 12 cars Ray White Commercial NSW (Sydney City Fringe) are proud to offer this warehouse and office for sale in the heart of the Marrickville commercial precinct. The property is 850m from Sydenham Station with quick access from the surrounding major arterial roads; New Canterbury Road and Princess Hwy, 7km from the CBD and 4km to the Airport. The Property is a fully functional clear-span warehouse with office and roller-door access.
* Zone: IN1; general industrial, FSR: 0.95:1 * Set to benefit from new infrastructure plan for the area including Sydenham to Bankstown railway line * 1058sqm warehouse...
TWO STOREY WAREHOUSE WITH POTENTIAL Warehouse used as a private residence for more than 20 years. Floor space approx. 485 sqm. Land area of 367 sqm. approx. The property is built boundary to boundary and has rear lane access. Consisting of: Ground Floor; Entry foyer, family room, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, 6 storage rooms, 1 large open floor area. First Floor; 4 bedrooms, lounge and dining room combined, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, kitchen. According to Marrickville Council Dimensions 16.2/10.6 X 28.1/27.5 (approx.). Frontage 16.2 m approx. Building height 9 metres. (maximum 3 floors) Zoned Residential R2. There...
TWO STOREY WAREHOUSE WITH POTENTIAL Warehouse used as a private residence for more than 20 years. Floor space approx. 485 sqm. Land area of 367 sqm. approx. The property is built boundary to boundary and has rear lane access. Consisting of:
Ground Floor; Entry foyer, family room, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, 6 storage rooms, 1 large open floor area.
First Floor; 4 bedrooms, lounge and dining room combined, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, kitchen.
According to Marrickville Council
Dimensions 16.2/10.6 X 28.1/27.5 (approx.).
Frontage 16.2 m approx.
Building height 9 metres. (maximum 3 floors)
Zoned Residential R2...
3x Shops and Residences Approval to construct a total of 22 lots Total of 21 residential units 98sqm ground floor retail space Rear lane access 150 metres from Woolworths Prime position only 200 metres from Marrickville Train Station Elevated location with units on the upper floors to enjoy city and district views A very rare opportunity - opportunities to purchase DA Approved sites like this are increasingly rare. 8 kilometres to the CBD
For more information feel free to contact Ben Ayers 0404 097 094
Subdivide, Develop or Move into your new Family Home! This charming Victorian-style home in sought-after Marrickville represents a rare opportunity for you to occupy now or develop/subdivide later, subject to council approval.
The home is situated on a generous north facing level 897sqm block with a 23 metre frontage in a central inner west locale.
From the moment you step inside this home the feeling of grandeur greets you. Period appointments including elegantly detailed architraves and ornate ceilings set the style of the home. Leading off the wide hallway a spacious lounge room and family room greet you featuring two of three original ma...
Rare Freestanding Industrial Building with Future Development Upside 13-15 Gerald Street, Marrickville offers a prime opportunity to purchase an outstanding industrial building in a tightly held development earmarked location. The property consists of a freestanding industrial building which features ground floor storage accessed off Gerald Street, Ground floor warehousing accessed off the rear lane and first floor offices and mezzanine with excellent natural light.
Key features include:
- 830m² total building area approx.
- 490m² total land area
- Rear lane access with container height roller door
- IN2 light industrial zoning allowing for a variety o...
The building is situated on one of Marrickville's vibrant shopping strips in an absolute prime position with loads of car and foot traffic. Only moments away from Marrickville Train Station, major bus routes and amenities including Woolworths and specialty retailers, this is truly a unique offering.
This rare opportunity offers a Retail Shop and Residence with separate entrances, private rear yard, and rear lane access with the possibility to create off street parking for multiple vehicles, subject to council approval.
Quality Marrickville Site with Rezoning Potential 9-15 Gerald Street, Marrickville offers a prime opportunity to purchase outstanding buildings and land holding in a tightly held, development earmarked location. The site currently consists of industrial buildings and vacant land, however is earmarked for potential rezoning to allow for medium high rise housing.
- Total area of 1,468m²
- Set to benefit from new infrastructure plan for the area including Sydenham to Bankstown railway line
- Two (2) freestanding and high quality industrial buildings and a vacant parcel of land
- Dual street frontage – the site benefits f...
Quality 1,053sqm Industrial Building PLUS 900sqm Hard Stand
Rare High Clearance Inner West Freestander Plus Yard 8.2 - 11.3 metre high, clear span warehouse Large Hardstand Area to front of the site provides ample storage & parking as well as potential to further extend Total site area of approximately 2,049sqm Excellent vehicle access both front & rear An additional 7 car spaces to the rear of the site, 3 phase power & grease trap Zoned IN1 General Industrial and suitable for a wide range of uses Flexible settlement terms, available Vacant Possession or with a 12 month lease in place
Raine & Horne Commercial are pleased to present this exceptiona...
- 500m approx from Arncliffe Train Station
- 5.8km approx to Sydney Domestic & International Airports
- 300m approx Arncliffe Supermarket
- 5.5km approx to Marrickville Shopping Centre
- 1.9km approx Kogarah Gold Club
Marickville Warehouse - Development Potential STCA - Offers Invited Three levels, secure parking at street level, high clearance at rear of level 1 approx. 6 metres, rear access via roller door, areas ground 200 m2, 1st 438 m2, 2nd floor 220 m2 approx., land area 440 m2 approx. Located in quiet street near Sydenham station. Zoning IN2 – Light industrial,
FSR current 0.95 Ratio 0.95 – 0.99, STGA it is suggested 8-1 in the proposed new urban growth corridor planning not yet approved. Parking 6 cars secure onsite, plus 2 at the front of the property.
We offer free market appraisals; we sell broad acre Rural, residential, commercial & retail property. We urgen...
DA Approved For 8 x Service Apartments W Herrmann Real Estate is proud to present this DA approved building exclusively to the market. Situated on busy Princes Highway, within close vicinity to Sydney Airport, M5 and only just 8kms to the City CBD, this property features:
* Current DA approved for 8 x service apartments
* Approx. land size area 264m2
* No excavation required, all internal plumbings & renovation only
* Outdoor yard/garden area
* Strong rental market and low vacancy rates in Tempe
Current configuration consist:
* 2 x ground floor retail shops
* 7 bedrooms on first floor
* Huge backyard space