DA APPROVED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 134-146 Linden Street, Sutherland.
This exciting DA approved residential development site in the heart of the Sutherland Shire provides Developers or Investors the exciting opportunity to capitalise on the potential for growth that this area offers.
Key features of the site include:
• DA approved for 62 units
• Site area of 2,864m2*
• 4 street frontages
• 300m* to Sutherland Train station and Town Centre
• Manhattan style penthouse apartments on top floors
• Stunning design by PBD Architects, including spacious internal areas
Develop, Re-position or Occupy Knight Frank are delighted to offer for sale via Expressions of Interest an exciting investment, landbank or development opportunity. The property is located in one of the strongest locations, specifically in the town centre of the Sutherland Village precinct benefiting from close proximity to public transport, retailers and education centres.
575 President Avenue, benefits from the following key aspects:
- Various opportunity for re-development including residential flat buildings, new age boarding house or commercial re-positioning
- A site area of 582sqm* with an ease on accessibi...
"My Kitchen Rules" - Ready for your business Rare opportunity to purchase an iconic restaurant/cafe with a 'walk out - walk in' arrangement.
Features include: * Indoor & outdoor dining * Purposed designed from day one as a restaurant * Part of the award winning "Belmont" retail/commercial/residential complex * Close to Sutherland train station, banks, post office, police station and courthouse * Strong growth area with two multistorey residential unit blocks under construction now! * Basement parking and storage * Invest or occupy * Area: 128 sqm (including outdoor dining)
Outgoings (approx) Council Rates - $145.50 pq Water Rates -...
Prime Development Opportunity - Sutherland CBD Located on Old Princes Highway, Sutherland is this unique twin hold property in a prime location. All Sutherland has to offer is right at the doorstep.
844-850 Old Princes Highway provides approximately 980m² of rectangular land accessible via rear lane known as Gray Lane. The 24m frontage provides excellent scope for development as well as exposure to passing traffic.
* 980m²* land
* Rear access via Gray Lane
* 24m* frontage to Old Princes Highway
* Zoned B3 – Commercial Core under Sutherland Shire LEP 2015
* Floor Space Ratio of 3:1
* 40m maximum building height
Prime Fully Leased Investment + Blue Sky Upside Located in the heart of Sutherland, 728-734 Old Princes Highway is only 135 metres to Sutherland Train Station providing services to the Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra. The property is just walking distance to numerous eateries, banks, schools, supermarkets and Sutherland Library and within close proximity to the newly refurbished Miranda Westfield offering a variety of restaurants, retail stores and cinemas.
The existing property consists of a two level retail commercial building with a triple shop frontage to the Old Princes Highway and a proposed activated café shopfront to the rear of ...
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
Don't miss a rare opportunity to secure this large residential development site totalling over 2,710 square metres.
Currently incorporating a high yielding boarding house plus two homes this prime site zoned "R4 High Density Residential" provides endless potential (stca) & is conveniently positioned only metres from Sutherland CBD's vibrant cafes, restaurants, schools and transport.
- Prime development site with endless underlying potential (stca) - Existing high yielding boarding house plus two freestanding homes - Two street frontages, total combined street frontage of over 94 metres - ...
SHOWROOM AND OFFICE IN PRIME LOCATION Rare opportunity to secure this well presented commercial showroom and office in a landmark development with prime exposure to passing trade.
Highly sought locale opposite Bunnings and set amongst major business including Holden, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Toyota, Mazda, Lexus, Australia Post etc.
- Quality fit-out & inclusions - Air-conditioning - Plenty of natural light - Landmark development - Opposite Bunnings hardware facility - Plenty of street complex & parking - Will suit many uses - Available with excellent tenant (if preferred)
Strata Rates - $416.65 per quarter (approx) Council ...