DA APPROVED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 134-146 Linden Street, Sutherland.
This exciting DA approved residential development site in the heart of the Sutherland Shire provides Developers or Investors the exciting opportunity to capitalise on the potential for growth that this area offers.
Key features of the site include:
• DA approved for 62 units
• Site area of 2,864m2*
• 4 street frontages
• 300m* to Sutherland Train station and Town Centre
• Manhattan style penthouse apartments on top floors
• Stunning design by PBD Architects, including spacious internal areas
Prime Development Opportunity - Sutherland CBD Located on Old Princes Highway, Sutherland is this unique twin hold property in a prime location. All Sutherland has to offer is right at the doorstep.
844-850 Old Princes Highway provides approximately 980m² of rectangular land accessible via rear lane known as Gray Lane. The 24m frontage provides excellent scope for development as well as exposure to passing traffic.
* 980m²* land
* Rear access via Gray Lane
* 24m* frontage to Old Princes Highway
* Zoned B3 – Commercial Core under Sutherland Shire LEP 2015
* Floor Space Ratio of 3:1
* 40m maximum building height
"Head Chef" - Ready for your business Rare opportunity to purchase an iconic restaurant/cafe with a 'walk out - walk in' arrangement.
Features include: * Indoor & outdoor dining * Purposed designed from day one as a restaurant * Part of the award winning "Belmont" retail/commercial/residential complex * Close to Sutherland train station, banks, post office, police station and courthouse * Strong growth area with two multistorey residential unit blocks under construction now! * Basement parking and storage * Invest or occupy * Area: 128 sqm (including outdoor dining)
Outgoings (approx) Council Rates - $145.50 pq Water Rates -...
Prime Fully Leased Investment + Blue Sky Upside Located in the heart of Sutherland, 728-734 Old Princes Highway is only 135 metres to Sutherland Train Station providing services to the Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra. The property is just walking distance to numerous eateries, banks, schools, supermarkets and Sutherland Library and within close proximity to the newly refurbished Miranda Westfield offering a variety of restaurants, retail stores and cinemas.
The existing property consists of a two level retail commercial building with a triple shop frontage to the Old Princes Highway and a proposed activated café shopfront to the rear of ...
The price is right! * Small ground level office suite * Security lockup carspace * Street front position with easy level access * Own toilet & kitchenette * Large waiting/reception room plus 1 large consulting room/office * Short walk to the rail station, banks, post office and Sutherland CBD * Can be sold as a Tenanted Invesment or with Vacant Possession * 27 sqm (approx)
Gross Rent: $14,875.80 per annum (no GSTapplicable)
Current Tenant: Currently on a month to month tenancy (either party must give 3 months notice to vacate)
Outgoings: (approx) Strata Levies - $971.28 per annum Council Rates - $592.56 per ...
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
Don't miss a rare opportunity to secure this large residential development site totalling over 2,710 square metres.
Currently incorporating a high yielding boarding house plus two homes this prime site zoned "R4 High Density Residential" provides endless potential (stca) & is conveniently positioned only metres from Sutherland CBD's vibrant cafes, restaurants, schools and transport.
- Prime development site with endless underlying potential (stca) - Existing high yielding boarding house plus two freestanding homes - Two street frontages, total combined street frontage of over 94 metres - ...
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY "WORONORA VILLAGE CENTRE"
- Comprising six (6) retail shops (5 Tenancy's and 1 vacancy)
- Current passing net annual rental $69,955 (approx) with tenants responsible for 96% of total outgoings
- Total net lettable area 366m2 (approx)
- Tenancies include little bottler, cafe/convenience store, hairdresser, yoga studio. One vacancy (previously occupied by beautician)
- Ample on site customer fore court parking with additional council parking at the front
- Zoned B1 Neighborhood Centre
- Current floor space ratio (FSR 1:1)
- Possible future redevelopment (Subject to council app...
Main Road - Double Whammy Rare Chance to secure two shops on 370 sqm of land. Purchase in one line on Jannali's popular Main Street.
Both restaurants feature:- * Two Shops on one Title * Rear lane access for deliveries * Long Leases with strong rental growth * Long term development potential * Total of over 9m frontage * Total of 6 stacked car spaces * Total of 160 sqm of building
Contact Ben Steege on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0416 087 187 for a copy of the investment report