3 Land Development Properties For Sale in Sutherland, NSW 2232
796 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland, NSW 2232
* Opposite Sutherland rail way station.
* Single level Torrens Title shop.
* Rear lane access and parking
* Plenty of potential
* 40 meter height limit
* 4.5 meter shop width
* Rear garage/Storage area.
* Area: 100 sqm (approx.) plus storage and garage.
Filter your search by property type
696-700 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland, NSW 2232
This North facing site provides an excellent building block for a mixed use project with commercial ground floor and residential above or a much needed new commercial/office building.
Situated in the heart of Sutherland, this site provides an excellent opportunity to capitalise on the State government's plan to make Sutherland a major city centre.
Sitting tightly within walking distance to Sutherland train station, desirable local schools, quality cafes, open reserves and the leisure centre at your doorstep, you can be assured of a relaxed lifestyle of modern convenience.
15 Clements Parade, Kirrawee, NSW 2232
Set on a north facing block, this development opportunity is only moments from Kirrawee village shops, train station and the iconic South Village estate.
- R3 Medium Density Residential, FSR 0.7:1
- Amalgamate with number 13 Clements Parade to make a large 1,543sqm site area and a 28.04m frontage approx
- Otherwise purchase 15 Clements Parade on its own, 771.5sqm approx
- Perfect for your next townhouse development, duplex, child care, boarding house site (STCA)
- Block slopes to the street, free of easements
- Ideal location in walking's distance to Gymea and Kirrawee ...