3 ADJOINING SHOPS INDIVIDUALLY OR AS A WHOLE - INVEST, OCCUPY, DEVELOP (STPA) Emmetts Real Estate is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 3 adjoining retail properties at 467, 469 and 471 Chapel Street, South Yarra with the following attributes:
- Combined land area 540 sq m approx.
- Combined frontage to Chapel Street of 17.2 metres approx.
- Exceptional location in one of Melbourne’s most distinguished inner-city neighbourhoods.
- Benefiting from a highly affluent trade catchment.
- Massive 47% population growth forecast for South Yarra, Prahran and Windsor between 2011 and 2031 (Forecast ID, Chapel ReVision, 2015) being facilitated by high density resi...
. PLANS AND PERMITS RECENTLY APPROVED FOR 1 RETAIL SHOP AND 4 APARTMENTS +QUALITY DESIGN BY ELELVI PLUS ARCHITECTURAL AND INTERIORS TP NO 1200/15
+FIRST CLASS MAIN ROAD POSITION OPPOSITE JAM FACTORY AND PRAHRAN MARKET
+TWO STREET FRONTAGES( REAR TO BARRY LANE)
+OPTION TO OCCUPY OR LEASE EXISTING SHOP
+ACT NOW AS VENDOR WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS
Permitted Boutique Development Site For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday July 6th at 3 PM
• Planning approval in place for 16 apartments plus retail
• Prime location in the heart of St. Kilda
• Short term holding income
Colliers International are pleased to present an exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire a superbly located, boutique sized permitted development site with plans by well renowned architect, Wood Marsh. With short term holding income, and endorsed plans this boutique opportunity is ready to go.
Key highlights of this tremendous site are:
• Permitted development over 6 levels wit...
Permitted Prahran Site With Potential Colliers International are pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire a well located, boutique sized permitted development site with plans by well renowned architect, Elenberg Fraser. 43 Porter Street Prahran is an offering like no other and is sure to be transformed into the area’s next successful project in no time.
Key highlights of this tremendous site are:
• Permitted development over 7 levels with plans by renowned architect Elenberg Fraser
• Potential to increase height under recent Amendment C172 Activity Centre Zone (STCA)
• Site area of approx. 508m²
• Holding income of...
ONE OF THE LAST REMAINING DEVELOPMENT SITES IN THE PRESTIGE TOORAK VILLAGE OCCUPY / INVEST / DEVELOP (STCA)
• Land Area: 420m2* • Building Area: 280m2* • Frontage to Wallace Avenue: 16.8m* • Depth: 25m* • Short term income: $99,000* p.a. + GST • Zoning: Business 1 • 8 onsite car spaces • Public transport options aplenty with Toorak Road tram, Grange Road bus to the CBD and a short stroll to Como Park
Passive or active? Your choice! Knight Frank are delighted to present for your consideration 18 Mitford Street, St Kilda, a perfect package offering ultimate flexibility in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious bayside suburbs.
St Kilda’s picturesque, peaceful streets are home to a loyal mix of long-time locals and the younger generation who are drawn to St Kilda’s village like feel. Boasting a vast array of cafes, organic supermarkets and local stores interspersed with newer, more recognisable businesses. The pace is relaxed with the beach fringed by grassy knolls that give gorgeous bay views.
Corner Windsor's Growth Potential > Positioned in Melbourne's premier food & beverage precinct > Total income: $106,300 pa approx. > Two strong income streams > Anchor tenant - Windsor Bar & Bistro Brand new 5 + 5 year lease Favourable inbuilt rental increases > First floor - impeccably renovated 2-bedroom apartment with separate entry from Duke Street > Currently zoned Commercial 1, located within the Windsor Village precinct of the Chapel Street Activity Centre, with a proposed rezoning to Activity Centre Zone.
124 Chapel Street is strategically positioned on the north-east corner of Chapel and Duke Streets.
Rare Island Site Investment with Future Development Upside Knight Frank is thrilled to offer this unique island site investment opportunity with unsurpassed future development potential (STCA).
Superbly located in one of Melbourne’s most renowned lifestyle precincts, this prominent island site is surrounded by some of Melbourne’s best restaurants, cafes and lifestyle amenities. Currently leased to a mixture of office and retail tenants, this unique island site offering has an estimated fully let rental income of $360,000 plus GST per annum. Boasting a substantial building area with rich Victorian character, this is a rare “invest now, develop lat...
Two Level Residential Freehold – Commercial Lease in Place Secure 5 year lease to 2019 plus further options through to 2029 Thriving and reputable hostel since circa 1990 with excellent occupancy history and repeat international clientele Annual fixed 3% increases Lessee pays usual outgoings as per standard ‘commercial’ lease Well maintained 382 sqm solid brick building over two levels Recent improvements include new roof and upgrade to bathrooms 277 sqm corner site, with dual frontage of 38.91 metres General Residential Zone (GRZ3) Strategic inner city location close to all amenities - trains, trams etc and easy walk to Melbourne CBD Rent: $122,003 ...
VERSATILE CORNER SITE • Invest/Occupy/Develop (STPA) • Two Street Frontages • Land Area: 424 sqm* • Building Area: 450 sqm* • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Ample Off Street Parking
This Rare freehold offering situated on the corner of St Kilda Road and Charnwood Road is the perfect blank canvas for a Future Development Site (STPA), home for your own Business or a Potential Investment.
Surrounded by Multiple Mixed Use Developments and serviced by St Kilda Road and Dandenong Road along with Public Transport at your doorstep, this site ticks all the boxes.
PICTURESQUE VICTORIAN ON SUBSTANTIAL ALLOTMENT (*APPROX 1154sqm) EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 27TH JULY AT 2PM.
Inspection times by appointment.
Superbly located site of 1154 sqm*
Two street frontages (Robe Street & Alfred Place)
Robe Street frontage of 22.87 metres*
Alfred Place frontage of 22.56 metres*
Located close Acland Street, Fitzroy Street & St Kilda foreshore
Excellent access to Nepean Hwy & City bound routes
Existing Victorian with exceptional period charm
General Residential Zone (GRZ1)
This site is perfectly located to take advantage of all that St Kilda has to offer. Perfect for redevelopment...
Boutique Inner City Development Nestled in the heart of Richmond * 9 quality apartments (2 and 3 bedrooms with study) * Penthouse x 1 (potential for additional penthouse) * Office and retail space offered aswell * Rooftop Terrace * Close to CBD * STPA Permit pending
EXCEPTIONAL CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE Outstanding opportunity to acquire this prime inner city development site, located in the heart of Prahran.
- Land Area: 374m2
- Commercial 1 Zoning
- Two street frontages
- Short-term lease
- Walking distance to High Street and Chapel Street retail and entertainment precinct
- First time offered in 30 years
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
PRAHRAN’S HIDDEN GEM Gross Waddell is delighted to offer for sale an opportunity to develop in one of Melbourne’s most sought after and exciting locations - Prahran. Two warehouses on separate titles to be offered as one.
Proposed scheme for 38 apartments by Plus Architecture (STCA).
• Total Land Area: 525m2* • Frontages: - Regent Street: 31.8 metres* - Side Boundary: 16.4 metres* • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Two office/warehouses to be offered as one • Short term income • 300 metres* from Chapel Street
PRIME PRAHRAN DEVELOPMENT SITE Ideally located in a sought after development zone. This zone allows for multi-level mixed use type developments. There are plenty of examples in the surrounding areas.<br/> <br/>- Land size approx. 140 sqm (8.53m frontage x 16.08 m length)<br/>- Commercial 1 Zone<br/>- Great location, moments from High St & Chapel St<br/> <br/>For sale by Expression of Interest<br/> <br/>Contact: <br/>Andrew Manos 0425 721 222<br/>Lan Nguyen - 0431 688 339
ST KILDA SUPERSITE WITH PERMITS 25-31 GREEVES STREET & 14 VALE STREET, ST KILDA
• Outstanding corner location • Permit approved site • 63 apartments + 4 office suites • 86 basement car parks • Zoning: Mixed Use • Land Area: 1,407 sqm (approx) • Current rental income: $122,660 pa (approx) • 7km from Melbourne CBD
Located in one of Melbourne’s most Iconic suburbs and only minutes from St Kilda Beach and the famous Acland Street which is home to businesses such as Sportsgirl, ANZ, Westpac, Woolworths, Big Mouth, the Vineyard and many more.
Unmissable Inkerman Street Development Opportunity Development site (STCA) for sale in unbeatable Inkerman Street location. Close to public transport as well as St Kilda's best shops, cafes and restaurants all with easy access to highways.
*Land size 225sqm approx *6m frontage approx *Prime development site (STCA) *Private sale - Won't last long!
Premium Penthouse CBD Office/Residential Opportunity Savills is delighted to offer for sale this stunning CBD penthouse located at Unit 6, 349-351 Flinders Lane, Melbourne.
This magnificent space is highly versatile and can be used for residential or office purposes as well as benefitting from air rights providing future development upside (STCA). The property is ideally located in one of the Melbourne CBD’s most popular retail precincts, presenting an outstanding value-add opportunity.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A two level light filled office/residential space
- Total building area of 210sq m*
- Includes air r...
A Premier Asset with Limitless Potential and Scale An extremely rare opportunity to refurbish, redevelop or convert your own corner of Collins Street.
• Improved with a 25,000 sqm* vacant office building and 82 basement car parks
• Significant land holding of 2,241 sqm* on square corner site
• Surrounded by a plethora of office, retail and entertainment amenity as well as public transport links and private vehicle accessibility
• Uninterrupted panoramic views
• NABER's exempt
• Potential to build up to 160 m* and a variety of uses including office, hotel and residential (STCA)
For more information, please contact the exclusi...