DOUBLE FRONTED RETAIL INVESTMENT - Leased to National Retailer - 10 year lease from 2011 - Current rent: $361,837 pa (approx.) + o/g’s - 10 m (approx) frontage - 2 car spaces - Secured by 3 months Bank Guarantee - Located between Como Centre & the Jam Factory
BE SURPRISED BY THE OPPORTUNITY Knight Frank is pleased to offer this retail opportunity in the prestigious suburb of South Yarra. The property offers flexible floor areas and is available for immediate Sale or Lease.
Located opposite Hawksburn Station, this ground floor retail space has a perfect corner location in one of the areas oldest and most iconic buildings with a striking façade.
With relevant permits already in place, the abundance of foot traffic makes this a perfect opportunity for food retailers or medical practitioners.
This property is further complimented by secure onsite car parking.
SMART SOUTH YARRA INVESTMENT • Building Area: 90 sqm (approx) • Storage Area: 25 sqm (approx) • Rental: $67,232 pa (approx) • Parking Garage for 2 vehicles • Five (5) year lease with four (4) further five (5) year options
This ground floor strata title is part of the Pinnacle South Yarra development leased to Oaks Hotel’s operating as trendy self-contained apartment accommodation. Utilising the space as the main reception and foyer for guests this tenancy forms the most integral part of the business.
Located directly opposite South Yarra train station this property is extremely well supported by public transport an...
Ground Floor Retail Space in New Development Building Expression of Interest are welcome from quality retailers and business interested in securing a Brand New Ground Floor Retail/Office Space just metres from Chapel Street.
Ground Floor Retail Space in New Development Building Expression of Interest are welcome from quality retailers and business interested in securing a Brand New Ground Floor Retail Space just metres from Chapel Street.
Note shops 3 & 4 suitable for restaurant 50 patrons.
Be part of this vibrant strip and prominent location
* High foot traffic location
* Excellent positioned and exposure
* An opportunity to not be missed
* Great public transport amenities and public car parking
* Multi-use site (STCA);
* Directly facing Jam Factory and among several high rise
EXCLUSIVE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Building area 64m2 approx.
- Lease term of three (3) years commenced November 2014
- Two (2) further options of three (3) years
- Currently returning $39,847 p/a net.
- On-site secure parking for 1 vehicle
- Outstanding Hawksburn Village location
- Ideal for SMSF or passive investment
- Close to all public transport
This immaculately presented retail property, complete with a fabulous fit out, is located in a high growth area and provides an investment opportunity that rarely presents itself. Inspection is a must!
UNRIVALLED ACLAND STREET TROPHY A PAIN FREE INVESTMENT
Two storey shop and dwelling located on iconic Acland Street, one of Melbourne's most eclectic and successful precincts, comprising many cafes, restaurants, bars, hospitality venues, Coles, fashion, footwear, lifestyle and adjoining Woolworths.
• Land Area: 116m2*
• Building Area: 129m2*
• Frontage to Acland Street - 4.8m*
• ROW at the rear
• Acland Street Pharmacy
• Lease Term: 5 + 5 + 5 years (Comm Oct 2016)
• Rental: $118,500* p.a. net
• Reviews: Annual CPI with market reviews on exercise of each further term
The Crown Jewel of the Bourke Street Mall Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Bankwest, 331 Bourke Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
• First time offered in over 30 years
• Located in Melbourne CBD’s Retail Core in immediate proximity to Myer, David Jones, the GPO, Zara and Emporium
• Significant presence and frontage to The Bourke Street Mall
• Well-serviced by public transport including Flinders Street Train Station, Melbourne Central Train Station and Elizabeth, Collins and Bourke Street tram networks
• Super prime corner location
• Accessible via Little Collins Str...
Spectacular Freestanding Gem in the Heart of the CBD's East End Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 102 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
• A premium opportunity to secure a truly unique freestanding CBD asset
• Primed for conversion to a prestige office or retail establishment
• Immaculate renovation into luxury residence unlike anything else in the CBD
• Favourable Capital City Zoning with potential for future redevelopment (STCA)
• Offered with vacant possession for ultimate flexibility
• Unrivalled east end location surrounded by world class amenity
• An iconic building ...
A Rare CBD Freehold With Ultimate Flexibility Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 21-23 Anthony Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Impressive three storey building with rooftop garden located in the high growth Queen Victoria Market Precinct
- Conveniently located between A’Beckett and Franklin Street within close proximity to Queen Victoria Market, RMIT and Melbourne Central
- Strategically positioned in one of Melbourne’s most desired high density residential development precincts
- Land Area of 291m²*
- High foot traffic precinct resulting from a growing student populat...
High Profile Shop & Dwelling Occupy, Invest or Develop
Prime Richmond Location
Land area: 152 m² approx.
Existing short term lease
Sought after city fringe location
Surrounded by a vibrant mix of cafes / restaurants / retailers and numerous new residential & mixed use developments
VERSATILE CORNER SITE • Invest/Occupy/Develop (STPA) • Two Street Frontages • Land Area: 424 sqm* • Building Area: 450 sqm* • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Ample Off Street Parking
This Rare freehold offering situated on the corner of St Kilda Road and Charnwood Road is the perfect blank canvas for a Future Development Site (STPA), home for your own Business or a Potential Investment.
Surrounded by Multiple Mixed Use Developments and serviced by St Kilda Road and Dandenong Road along with Public Transport at your doorstep, this site ticks all the boxes.
LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT SITE GormanKelly is pleased to present a landmark, permit approved, mixed use development in the heart of inner city Richmond for sale.
The permit comprises of a six (6) level mixed use development which consists of 2 commercial units plus 27 residential apartments. The most outstanding features of the property are:
- Development designed by internationally award winning architects KUD - Significant land holding of 856sqm* - Commercial 1 & General Residential Zoning over two (2) titles and two (2) street frontages - Short term rental income of $87,000* gross p.a. plus GST - Permit allows for m...
ICONIC CBD LEGAL PRECINCT FREEHOLD – FIRST TIME OFFERED IN OVER 30 YEARS 259 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
A striking and classically styled 4-level freehold CBD commercial building of 912sqm*
Highly prominent position on highly trafficked western side of William Street, boasting a substantial street frontage as well as rear access from Wicklow Lane.
Leased until 2020 (no options) to prestigious legal firm ‘Galbally & O’Bryan Lawyers’ (Est. 1935)
Outstanding ceiling heights and natural light, providing potential for future refurbishment or alternative uses (incl. retail)**
Situated in the heart of the CBD Legal Precinct, immediately adjacent to ...
Prime CBD Retail Investment! CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer Shop 3, 200 Spencer Street, Melbourne for Private Sale.
This secure retail investment of 43m2* currently occupied as a hair salon comprises tiled flooring, open plan work space, kitchenette and amenities. The property further features one secure basement car space on title.
Tenant: Kyongae Lim
Current Rental: $52,316 per annum net plus GST
Commencement Date: 1st November 2015
Lease Term: Five (5) Years plus one further term of four (4) years
Melbourne CBD Retail Investment! CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer Shop 4, 200 Spencer Street, Melbourne for Private Sale.
This secure retail investment of 33m2* currently occupied as a real estate agency comprises, open plan and partitioned office space, kitchenette and amenities. The property further features one secure basement car space on title.
Tenant: H & J Estate (Aust) Pty Ltd
Current Rental: $44,273 per annum net plus GST
Commencement Date: 5th October 2014
Lease Term: Five (5) Years plus two further terms of five (5) years
Retail Freehold Investment Call Ray 0488 058 736 (Ref 4440) Retail Freehold Investment
North Suburbs Centre anchored by major tenants
Currently operating as retail shoe shop
Potential rent $31,200 pa plus GST
Selling with vacant possession
Currently still trading
Opportunity to take over existing business
No restrictions on premises usage by management
Excellent Shopping Centre location
Suit owner occupier/investor
Great investment opportunity
Call Ray to inspect
This property is exclusively listed with BPA Business Brokers
Call Ray Farah on 0488 058 736 for further details
Commercial Freehold Investment (Cafe/Kiosk) Call Ray 0488 058 736 (Ref 4441) Commercial Freehold Investment
Operating as Cafe/Kiosk
Prime location in established North Subs Centre
Rent return $23,400 pa
Lease 5+5+5 Commenced April 2015
Annual rent increases of 3%
Excellent return on investment
On the market at $398,000 as a going concern
No GST applicable to this sale
Call Ray to inspect
This property is exclusively listed with BPA Business Brokers
Call Ray Farah on 0488 058 736 for further details
Our Ref: 4441
HIGH PROFILE WHOLE BUILDING OPPORTUNITY 274 St Kilda Road, St Kilda
* Site Area: 232 sqm (approx.)
* Building Area: 380 sqm (approx.)
* Street frontage: 7.6m (approx.) to St Kilda Road
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* Well accessed by public transport facilities
* Potential Rental: $95,000 per annum (approx.)
FIRST CLASS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
INVEST/ DEVELOP & POTENTIAL TO OCCUPY PART
- Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length) - Total building area 696m2 approx. - Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title - Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings - Irreplaceable development opportunity - Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets - Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
Collins Street Investment Securely leased investment in prominent and Iconic McPherson’s Food Emporium. Building is situated in a bustling Collins street location. Adjacent to the Rialto Towers and the famous Intercontinental hotel.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Southern Cross station & Crown Entertainment complex.
Includes: basement storage space.
For more information contact Sam Laskaratos on 9652 9652!
$42k + Weekly Sales Cafes in Australia’s Largest Homemaker Centre Anchored by major draw cards, Harvey Norman, Domayne & IKEA, is this amazing opportunity to secure the only two cafes which are to be offered for the first time.
Established by the current owners, both cafes (one on each floor of the centre) are to be offered as a package to benefit the buyer in order to retain market share within the centre and come fully managed with nothing to spend on either of these state of the art fit-out stores.
And the numbers simply speak for themselves:
100,000 cars passing the site daily
2,700 undercover car parks
Approx. 712,000 people in the catchment...
Attractive Boutique Retail Opportunity WELL LOCATED WITHIN TOORAK PLACE (SHOP 3)
Invest and/or Occupy!
• Toorak Place incorporates a vibrant mix of retail, office, residential and a large fitness centre along with 3 levels of basement car parking with direct lift access to all levels • The building has dual street frontage to Toorak Rd & Jackson St • Building Area: 62m2 approx. • Bright, modern retail premises • Affordable price and rental with attractive leasing terms • Part of high quality development, Toorak Place, which includes 13 shops, offices, health & fitness centre and 54 residential apartments. • Large on site basem...
GREAT FREEHOLD INVESTMENT Rare land & building opportunity with two (2) street addresses, three (3) frontages, three (3) tenancies and exceptional character in one of Melbourne’s most iconic lifestyle suburbs. Situated near the major recreational facility, Albert Park Lake, the area boasts outstanding lifestyle amenity and provides easy access into Melbourne’s CBD.
Located in the well-known Fitzroy Street/Grey Street precinct, the area is surrounded by short-term accommodation, young working professionals, tourist trade and an increasing residential population with an abundance of apartment developments adjacent to...
Vibrant Food precinct In Melbourne's Ever popular Chapel Street Building Area: 116m (Approx.)
• Ideally suited to Food business operators such as Caf, Restaurant / Wine Bar
• Grease trap available to premises including Air exhaust duct, Rare to find on Chapel Street
• Jarrah hardwood flooring throughout
• Reverse Cycle air-conditioning
• Modern Bifold Glass front doors
• 150 Amps power available to premises
• Enclosed and secure parking at rear
• Security system
LAND BANK INVESTMENT - TWO BUILDINGS- WITH UPSIDE - Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length)
- Total building area 696m2 approx.
- Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title
- Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings
- Future development potential
- Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets
- Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12
Tenancy 1: Bayford Group Pty Ltd
- Lease term: 9 years commenced 14/11/2012 (ending 31/08/2021)
- Rental as of 14/11/2016 $146,232 p/a + GST + Outgoings
- 4% annual increases
Tenancy 2: Pack & Send
- Lease term: 3 x 3 x 3 commenced 28/08/2010 (ending 27/08/2019)
RARE COLLINS STREET RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH LIQUOR LICENSE Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Shop 12, 546 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Tenanted ground floor retail investment with significant Collins Street frontage
- The offering is strategically positioned at the front of one of Melbourne’s busiest food courts with highly sought after exposure on Collins Street
- Aside from offering coffee, Nero Bar also provides catering for corporate events and provides a venue for Melbourne’s workers
- High foot traffic location, surrounded by high-density residential and commercial developments including the Rialto...
BRIGHT CORNER SUITE WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS A fantastic opportunity for an investor/owner occupier to secure a suite that is situated on the mezzanine corner of level 1 (easily accessed by lift or staircase) occupying 69 sqm being fully partitioned as separate offices (two large offices, with a reception and seating area, as well as a small separate area) having ample natural light and great views with a south westerly aspect within 1 Queens Rd overlooking Albert park lake.
Area of 69 square meters approximately Corner Exposure and Outlook Easily Accessed by Lift or Staircase Water Connected & Available Within ...
WAIT - DO NOT BE FOOLED. 3 PROPERTIES IN GREAT CONDITION BEHIND THE FACADE A fabulous opportunity to invest in this recently rebuilt property over 3 levels with the security of 3 tenancies and 3 titles or to occupy part and rent out the rest.
Unit 1: shop leased to long standing local business Ace Locksmiths for 3 years Unit 2: modern open plan light filled office with full kitchen and bathroom - vacant Unit 3: modern open plan light filled office with full kitchen and bathroom with monthly tenant.
All in excellent condition with air conditioning and located in a sensational central St Kilda location close to Acland St, the beach and The Esplanade with transport a...
CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER Prominently located on Fitzroy Street, near the junction of St Kilda Road and Punt Road, this impressive Ground floor tenancy comprises of 484 Sqm of modern open plan and partitioned space. Currently used as a physiotherapy, the premises has its own seperate entrance and could be utilised as office, medical, retail or showroom use (STCA). Signage opportunity in the front window provides excellent exposure onto Fitzroy Street. Onsite carparking. The premises is available for Sale or Lease.
To inspect the premises, please contact Luke Conquest 0432 328 668
Unmissable Inkerman Street Development Opportunity Development site (STCA) for sale in unbeatable Inkerman Street location. Close to public transport as well as St Kilda's best shops, cafes and restaurants all with easy access to highways.
*Land size 225sqm approx *6m frontage approx *Prime development site (STCA) *Private sale - Won't last long!