BEAUT BUSH BLOCK WITH SHED!! LOOKING FOR A LARGE PRIVATE BLOCK OF LAND?? CALLING WEEKEND WARRIORS, LAND BANKERS, INVESTORS OR THOSE JUST WANTING TO ESCAPE THE RAT RACE AND HAVE SOME SPACE......THEN THIS ONE"S FOR YOU!!!
Almost 15 acres (6.07 Hectares) of natural bush, some has been selectively cleared in the past. This block is very private and located at the end of a private road and with own entrance.
Features at a Glance: ** Usable 6.07 Hectares Land ** 6m x 9m Colorbond Shed ** Level & Elevated - Not Flood Affected ** Some Land Cleared ** Several Good Building Pads ** Town Water Available ** Electricity Availabl...
Approved Residential Development Site - Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
Mixed Zoning Estate Finalisation (56 Ha) Situated on the roundabout at the Ipswich off ramp (Warrego Highway)
• 3 titles Highway exposure
• Zoned LBB Local Business and Industry Buffer and LBIA02 Local Business and Industry Investigation
• Magnificent architecturally designed main residence
• Solid 2nd home previously used as a caretakers residence
• Various shedding and other outbuildings
• Current usage cattle breeding/ fattening
Overall a prime position redevelopment opportunity in tightly held precinct.
Key Development Site – High Growth Corridor Colliers International is pleased to offer 36 Junction Road, Karalee, for sale. One of the last remaining englobo multi use sites with preliminary approval in the Western Corridor, fronting a major highway.
Located directly off the Warrego Highway at the Mount Crosby Road and Junction Road roundabout, this location provides unrivalled access to the Western and South East Corridors via the Ipswich Motorway, north to Brisbane/Port via the Ipswich and Logan/Gateway Motorways.
Given the limited nature of large Industrial/Bulky Goods DA approved development sites fronting highways, we belie...