BEAUT BUSH BLOCK WITH SHED!! LOOKING FOR A LARGE PRIVATE BLOCK OF LAND?? CALLING WEEKEND WARRIORS, LAND BANKERS, INVESTORS OR THOSE JUST WANTING TO ESCAPE THE RAT RACE AND HAVE SOME SPACE......THEN THIS ONE"S FOR YOU!!!
Almost 15 acres (6.07 Hectares) of natural bush, some has been selectively cleared in the past. This block is very private and located at the end of a private road and with own entrance.
Features at a Glance: ** Usable 6.07 Hectares Land ** 6m x 9m Colorbond Shed ** Level & Elevated - Not Flood Affected ** Some Land Cleared ** Several Good Building Pads ** Town Water Available ** Electricity Availabl...
NEWSAGENCY FOR SALE LOCATION
Chuwar is a suburb of both Ipswich, Australia and Brisbane in South East Queensland, Australia. It is 6
kilometres north of the Ipswich central business district, 32 kilometres (20 mi) west of Brisbane by road
2 owners plus casual
* Well presented store in strong residential growing area.
* As new developing area
* Shop located in community shopping village
* Well presented shop with strong lottery sales
* New Corporate image for lotto.
* One of the strongest businesses you can buy
* High cash ...
BREMER RIVER HOMESTEAD AREA & TENURE:8.8ha (21.7acs) (Freehold).
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Ipswich City Council.
LAND: Undulating Bremer River frontage property, higher at the rear, gentle slope to the river.
SERVICES: Town water, sewerage, electricity and telephone.
FENCING: Part fenced.
IMPROVEMENTS:5 Bedroom house, 3 bedroom house with river frontage, large shed.
REMARKS: Both of the houses were damaged in the 2010/2011 flood and require renovation. The property has deep water river frontage. It is close to the Ipswich centre and sporting facilities nearby. Rates approx $750/Quarter. All offers considered.
FOR SALE - WAS USED AS A SUPERMARKET / VARIETY STORE / FRUIT-VEGE SHOP RESTAURANT / TAKEAWAY BUSY DOWNS STREET CORNER LOCATION - Was used as a Super Market & Fruit & Vege Shop - closed more than 6 months back due to owners family issues.
Very good location - close to IPSWICH NORTH STATE SCHOOL
2 KMS FROM IPSWICH CBD & RAILWAY STATION
210 SQ MTRS FLOOR SPACE + OFFICE + STORAGE SHED AT THE BACK + 1 ROOM ACCOMMODATION
WALK IN FREEZERS & 2 COOL ROOMS, FRIDGES - DISPLAY & STORAGE, AIR - CONDITIONED, HOT DISPLAY, KITCHEN EQUIPMENT'S, DISPLAY & STORAGE RACKS, COUNTERS, WOODEN BINS FOR FRUIT & VEGE DISPLAY, ETC.
ELECTRONIC GATE AT THE REAR.
Mixed Zoning Estate Finalisation (56 Ha) Situated on the roundabout at the Ipswich off ramp (Warrego Highway)
• 3 titles Highway exposure
• Zoned LBB Local Business and Industry Buffer and LBIA02 Local Business and Industry Investigation
• Magnificent architecturally designed main residence
• Solid 2nd home previously used as a caretakers residence
• Various shedding and other outbuildings
• Current usage cattle breeding/ fattening
Overall a prime position redevelopment opportunity in tightly held precinct.
Riverfront Acreage. This 8.8 hectare block has unbelievable potential, with two dwellings currently onsite-
A 3 bedroom and a 5 bedroom house, both facing the river, and a large work-shed
Was 60%-80% flooded in 2011.
Only a few minutes from Ipswich CBD and the Warrego Highway (approx 4 kms away).
COFFEE SHOP- MUFFIN BREAK FRANCHISE- RIVERLINK SHOPPING CENTRE BUSINESS ASSETS
* Riverlink Muffin Break Franchise won the biggest increase in coffee sales within QLD 2015
* 2014 Golden Bean Award - Overall Champion (Coffee Franchise) - Muffin Break.
* Low rent
* Recently refitted so nothing to spend
* A well known Franchise that has been operating many years
* Store at is also available
* Own your own business
* High Traffic flow
* Exciting business to own
* Strong assistance with the Franchisor
* Strong marketing and well presented business
* Parking available
Key Development Site – High Growth Corridor Colliers International is pleased to offer 36 Junction Road, Karalee, for sale. One of the last remaining englobo multi use sites with preliminary approval in the Western Corridor, fronting a major highway.
Located directly off the Warrego Highway at the Mount Crosby Road and Junction Road roundabout, this location provides unrivalled access to the Western and South East Corridors via the Ipswich Motorway, north to Brisbane/Port via the Ipswich and Logan/Gateway Motorways.
Given the limited nature of large Industrial/Bulky Goods DA approved development sites fronting highways, we belie...
3,105m2* Warehouses And Offices On Bend Overlooking Bremer River • 9,179m2* Land area with development potential ( subject to council approval)
• Large open span warehouses in prime location overlooking the Bremer River and the CBD
• Offices and Sheds A and B leased - Shed C available for lease
• Shed A = 958m2*, Shed B =1,523m2*, Shed C = 448m2
• Offices - 1716 m2* with reception area, private offices/ interview rooms, kitchen and bathroom facilities
• Developing area- Walk to Ipswich CBD, Rail, Riverlink Shopping Centre
• Buildings not affected by 2011 flood.
• Easy access to main Ipswich- Brisbane Road and Warrego Highway