BEAUT BUSH BLOCK WITH SHED!! LOOKING FOR A LARGE PRIVATE BLOCK OF LAND?? CALLING WEEKEND WARRIORS, LAND BANKERS, INVESTORS OR THOSE JUST WANTING TO ESCAPE THE RAT RACE AND HAVE SOME SPACE......THEN THIS ONE"S FOR YOU!!!
Almost 15 acres (6.07 Hectares) of natural bush, some has been selectively cleared in the past. This block is very private and located at the end of a private road and with own entrance.
Features at a Glance: ** Usable 6.07 Hectares Land ** 6m x 9m Colorbond Shed ** Level & Elevated - Not Flood Affected ** Some Land Cleared ** Several Good Building Pads ** Town Water Available ** Electricity Availabl...
PREMIUM FUEL CONVENIENCE IN HIGH GROWTH CORRIDOR • Brand new retail investment anchored by Shell Coles Express – network of over 685 stores nationally
• 84% of income securely underpinned by Vitol - $152 billion in revenues in 2016
• Secure 10 year triple net lease to Shell Coles Express, complemented with a drive through to Brodie’s Chicken
• Strategically positioned in Queensland’s fastest growing city
• Highly exposed 2,800sqm* corner site offering excellent vehicular access
• Net income: $412,790 p.a* + GST
Ipswich CBD QLD Retail shop for sale, Cheap price! 1 month Quick Sale - (Facing High School) Property is located on the northern fringe of the Ipswich CBD, 1312sqm land with 2 street frontage and facing Ipswich North State School and main road
- Long term business in place looking to relocate
- Consent use for current commercial usage
- Elevated flood free position
- Minutes from CBD & Riverlink Shopping precincts
- Facing to busy main road with thousands of cars a day exposed to the property
- Potential to subdivided the land and put another residentail house
- Owners instructions are clear, the property must be sold
Price: $499,000+GST for quick sale this month
Approved Residential Development Site - Land Area 4,857m2* on five (5) titles
- Development Permitfor 104 apartments (22 x 1 brm &82 x 2 brm)
- Approved in 2 Stages Flint St (33 units) & Lowry St (71 units)
- 800m* from Ipswich CBD and Railway Station
- 500m* to Riverlink Regional Shopping Centre
- $28,000 per annum gross rental income
- High level of amenity and services in close proximity
- Significant employment areas and planned investment in infrastructure in the Ispwich Region is anticipated to drive strong future population growth
- Limited future supply of competing stock in the near vicinity
BREMER RIVER HOMESTEAD AREA & TENURE:8.8ha (21.7acs) (Freehold).
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Ipswich City Council.
LAND: Undulating Bremer River frontage property, higher at the rear, gentle slope to the river.
SERVICES: Town water, sewerage, electricity and telephone.
FENCING: Part fenced.
IMPROVEMENTS:5 Bedroom house, 3 bedroom house with river frontage, large shed.
REMARKS: Both of the houses were damaged in the 2010/2011 flood and require renovation. The property has deep water river frontage. It is close to the Ipswich centre and sporting facilities nearby. Rates approx $750/Quarter. All offers considered.
Key Development Site – High Growth Corridor Colliers International is pleased to offer 36 Junction Road, Karalee, for sale. One of the last remaining englobo multi use sites with preliminary approval in the Western Corridor, fronting a major highway.
Located directly off the Warrego Highway at the Mount Crosby Road and Junction Road roundabout, this location provides unrivalled access to the Western and South East Corridors via the Ipswich Motorway, north to Brisbane/Port via the Ipswich and Logan/Gateway Motorways.
Given the limited nature of large Industrial/Bulky Goods DA approved development sites fronting highways, we belie...