Your CBD Landmark The subject property is located on the southern side of Hunter Street, between Steel Street and Union Street, at the western end of the Newcastle CBD, which is benefiting from increased public investment, and in turn high levels of market demand.
The subject property comprises a two storey brick commercial building. The property is fully compliant in accessibility and amenities, including an internal lift providing an additional access to the first floor.
The Ground Floor currently provides a large conference and training room, meeting room and open plan office. The First Floor compri...
Secure Your East End Corporate Headquarters Now - The subject property is situated at the intersection of Hunter and Bolton Streets, in the heart of Newcastle’s revitalised
- The property benefits from convenient surrounding amenity including GPT and UrbanGrowth NSW’s fully approved
$400 million Hunter Street Mall re-development, the University of Newcastle’s NeW Space Campus, the new
Newcastle Law Courts and the proposed inner city light rail system.
- Internally the suite provides corporate inner city office accommodation including six (6) partitioned offices, boardroom
/ training room as well as open plan work space. The ...
Commercial, Retail or Hospitality - The property is situated on King Street within the Civic precinct which is undergoing substantial growth and
- Comprising the whole ground floor of this mixed use building, the tenancy benefits from close proximity to a multi-storey car parking station as well as being just around the corner from the recently completed Law Courts and Inner City
University Campus (under construction).
- The ground floor offers a versatile tenancy which includes a full fit out as well as a fully fitted commercial kitchen. The
property also benefits from male, female and accessible ameniti...
Prime Newcastle CBD Investments - Anchored by Federal Court of Aust. until Nov 2023
- Potential fully leased net income $2,026,454pa (approx.)
- 2 star NABERS Energy rating (61 Bolton Street targeting 4.5 stars)
- Total building area - 6,142sqm (approx.)
51-55 Bolton Street
Positioned on a rare sizeable CBD allotment, this property provides robust income now and substantial development
options into the future. Zoned R4 High Density Residential, alternate uses include residential, hotel, collaborative medical, university accommodation and retirement living.
Offered for sale individually or in-one-line with 61 Bolto...
Avantgarde Office/Commercial Available Now Office space close to the city accessible to transport, rail and coffee shops. A village setting for a professional presentation without the city hassles. Air conditioned, conference rooms and a quick access to harbour and Industrial Highway with off street parking. With internal floor area of 408 m2, open deck area of approximately 40m2 and additional 182m2 off street parking.
No listings found
MORE FROM THIS AGENT
$629,000+GST if applic. or lease $240/m2(Gross)+GS