Secure Your East End Corporate Headquarters Now - The subject property is situated at the intersection of Hunter and Bolton Streets, in the heart of Newcastle’s revitalised
- The property benefits from convenient surrounding amenity including GPT and UrbanGrowth NSW’s fully approved
$400 million Hunter Street Mall re-development, the University of Newcastle’s NeW Space Campus, the new
Newcastle Law Courts and the proposed inner city light rail system.
- Internally the suite provides corporate inner city office accommodation including six (6) partitioned offices, boardroom
/ training room as well as open plan work space. The ...
Your CBD Landmark The subject property is located on the southern side of Hunter Street, between Steel Street and Union Street, at the western end of the Newcastle CBD, which is benefiting from increased public investment, and in turn high levels of market demand.
The subject property comprises a two storey brick commercial building. The property is fully compliant in accessibility and amenities, including an internal lift providing an additional access to the first floor.
The Ground Floor currently provides a large conference and training room, meeting room and open plan office. The First Floor compri...
Commercial, Retail or Hospitality - The property is situated on King Street within the Civic precinct which is undergoing substantial growth and
- Comprising the whole ground floor of this mixed use building, the tenancy benefits from close proximity to a multi-storey car parking station as well as being just around the corner from the recently completed Law Courts and Inner City
University Campus (under construction).
- The ground floor offers a versatile tenancy which includes a full fit out as well as a fully fitted commercial kitchen. The
property also benefits from male, female and accessible ameniti...
Prime Newcastle CBD Investments - Anchored by Federal Court of Aust. until Nov 2023
- Potential fully leased net income $2,026,454pa (approx.)
- 2 star NABERS Energy rating (61 Bolton Street targeting 4.5 stars)
- Total building area - 6,142sqm (approx.)
51-55 Bolton Street
Positioned on a rare sizeable CBD allotment, this property provides robust income now and substantial development
options into the future. Zoned R4 High Density Residential, alternate uses include residential, hotel, collaborative medical, university accommodation and retirement living.
Offered for sale individually or in-one-line with 61 Bolto...
Quality East End Fully Fitted Office Positioned perfectly within the heart of the Central Business District of the City of Newcastle, the property comprises the ground floor and basement level of a five storey commercial building of solid brick construction. The property has a quality fitout in-situ and comprises a large reception and waiting area, adjoining meeting room, seven enclosed offices, a boardroom and open plan work area. The basement level consists of approximately 65sqm of secure storage space, approximately 7sqm of which is a fireproof vault.
• Strategic inner city commercial site within the CBD of the City of Ne...
CBD Commercial/ Cafe
Ground floor commercial suite with commercial kitchen facilities, cafe/ retail space and associated office. Located within the development hub of Newcastle and positioned to benefit from the growth in Newcastle’s West End & Civic Precinct.
Features of the property include:
- 186sqm (approx) commercial suite with excellent two street frontage exposure to the busy King and Union Street intersection.
- The existing use provides approval to operate a commercial kitchen, cafe and associated office.
- The fit out includes a food approved perpetration area, range hood and exhaust, co...