The Gateway Business and Industrial Park The Gateway... All round competitive advantage with an expanding and rapidly evolving diverse economy linked to both export and domestic markets, and SME business.
EMPLOYMENT The Capricorn Coast already has a strong, highly skilled and diverse workforce of approximately 17,000 workers, which combined with nearby Rockhampton delivers an overall available labour force pool of 65,000 persons.
Regional population projections clearly indicate the Capricorn Coast will continue to be the region's major growth area attracting a high percentage of multi-skilled upper income earners including busine...
Picturesque Waterfront Development Approved Site Adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef - Located an easy 30 minute drive from Rockhampton in Central Queensland. Rockhampton Airport has daily flights to major cities by Virgin and Qantas
-3.37ha* equivalent to 8.5* acres with DA comprising 201 apartment suites, ideal for short and long term accommodation, all with panoramic views
- Stunning elevated location overlooking the Keppel Group of Islands
- 30 minute drive from a catchment area of 200,000 people and greater area of 500,000 and growing
- Capricorn Sands is a beachside development opportunity with total flexibility in potential uses
- Endless potential with planning ...
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - DEVELOPER'S DELIGHT - CLOSE TO YEPPOON A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a much sort after Tanaby Road location in the progressive Capricorn Coast Region with beautiful beaches, moderate climate and the soon to be developed Great Keppel Island.
This ideal block has sea views and double road frontage which would be a developers delight lending itself to a multitude of development choices for the right developer.
Situated on the busy Tanby Road which links Yeppoon to Emu Park is seeing a traffic flow of ever increasing numbers of vehicles. A proposed by-pass road linking Rockhampton Road to Statue Bay and the Harbour/G...
Mortgagee Sale Residential Site - 88.05 Hectares*
- Elevated site with northerly ocean view 3km* from Yeppoon Town Centre
- Preliminary Approval (MCU) for Residential, Commercial and Open Space
- Potential development incorporating 433* residential lots, 1,500m2* commercial, child care & retirement (155ILU's)
- Special Building Code Approval authorising small lot development. Potential for up to 800* lots
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Ray White Rockhampton City
Andrew Leach 0419 672 833
**This property is being sold by auction or without...
Rare Oceanfront Freehold Hotel &/or development site with significant income Hotel
- High profile, three street frontage enjoying permanent passing trade and foot traffic
- Recently completed $4M* Hotel refurbishment providing tax depreciation benefits
- Balanced cash flows across all departments with further potential to drive revenues
- Hotel has been run effectively under management for last 13 years
- Sale includes Hoteliers Licence 87280, Gaming Licence 49997 and 24 Gaming Machine Authorities
- Parcel of 6 lots totalling 4,924sqm*
- Enormous 73.7metre* frontage to Yeppoon Beach overlooking Rosslyn Bay to Great Barrier Reef
- Adjoins Yeppoo...