Picturesque Waterfront Development Approved Site Adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef - Located an easy 30 minute drive from Rockhampton in Central Queensland. Rockhampton Airport has daily flights to major cities by Virgin and Qantas
-3.37ha* equivalent to 8.5* acres with DA comprising 201 apartment suites, ideal for short and long term accommodation, all with panoramic views
- Stunning elevated location overlooking the Keppel Group of Islands
- 30 minute drive from a catchment area of 200,000 people and greater area of 500,000 and growing
- Capricorn Sands is a beachside development opportunity with total flexibility in potential uses
- Endless potential with planning ...
Purpose built aged care property This unique purpose built property was built in 1994 by the Queensland Country Women's Association as a nursing home and aged care facility. It could be the new Emu Park Hospital, doctor's surgery with daytime outpatients, health retreat, youth hostel or backpackers and many other uses into the future (STCA).
- 4 titles on 7588m2 total area with two separate entities and formally operated by QCWA - 3 residential buildings each with kitchenette & lounge rooms with security doors and 30 wheelchair friendly rooms with ensuites, built-in cupboards, air conditioning, fans & carpets - All buildi...
SECURE RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH 15 YEAR LEASE TO METCASH LIMITED - Modern 2,795sqm* shopping centre anchored by a 2,224sqm* Supa IGA, comprising 82% of the income with 3% fixed annual reviews
- Strong trading full line Supa IGA,Star Pharmacy (45+ outlets nationally), Degani’s Cafe (80 stores nationally), plus 2 specialties
- Dominant trader with strong sales growth exceeding 19% year on year (2015/2016)
- Rockhampton Region – major service centre for the booming central QLD resources industry and is known as the ‘Beef
Capital of Australia’
- As new presentation, built 2011 – significant taxation depreciation benefits
- Strategic coastal 5,591 sqm ...
YOUR NEXT INVESTMENT PROJECT Lot 6, The Gateway Business & Industrial Park, offers a rare opportunity to develop this landmark site. Signifying the transition between The Gateway Business & Industrial Park & The Pines residential development, tenants will benefit with customers from both developments. -Proposed development plans & pricing guides available -Expect 9%+ return -4 to 5 tenancies would suit; convenience store, coffee shop, indoor entertainment, retail etc
LOCATION - The Gateway Business & Industrial Park as well The Pines residential development with this prime real estate being located on the corner of Jor...
Lifestyle Block - 40 Hectares Just 7 minutes to Yeppoon - Lifestyle block - 40 Hectares (98 Acres) - A great hideway and so handy to Yeppoon. Features a wide frontage, natural bushland offering privacy. This is a rare offering with long term growth potential.
The Gateway Business and Industrial Park The Gateway... Looking to expand your business or invest? The Gateway Business and Industrial Park might be the perfect location.
All round competitive advantage with an expanding and rapidly evolving diverse economy linked to both export and domestic markets, and SME business.
EMPLOYMENT The Capricorn Coast already has a strong, highly skilled and diverse workforce of approximately 17,000 workers, which combined with nearby Rockhampton delivers an overall available labour force pool of 65,000 persons.
Regional population projections clearly indicate the Capricorn Coast will continue to ...
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - DEVELOPER'S DELIGHT - CLOSE TO YEPPOON A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a much sort after Tanaby Road location in the progressive Capricorn Coast Region with beautiful beaches, moderate climate and the soon to be developed Great Keppel Island.
This ideal block has sea views and double road frontage which would be a developers delight lending itself to a multitude of development choices for the right developer.
Situated on the busy Tanby Road which links Yeppoon to Emu Park is seeing a traffic flow of ever increasing numbers of vehicles. A proposed by-pass road linking Rockhampton Road to Statue Bay and the Harbour/G...