The Gateway Business and Industrial Park The Gateway... All round competitive advantage with an expanding and rapidly evolving diverse economy linked to both export and domestic markets, and SME business.
EMPLOYMENT The Capricorn Coast already has a strong, highly skilled and diverse workforce of approximately 17,000 workers, which combined with nearby Rockhampton delivers an overall available labour force pool of 65,000 persons.
Regional population projections clearly indicate the Capricorn Coast will continue to be the region's major growth area attracting a high percentage of multi-skilled upper income earners including busine...
Absolute Prime Commercial Property in heart of Yeppoon * Unsurpassed location on busy Main Road. * 400 m2 building with offices and many extras * Secure yard area with fantastic exposure to main road. * Rarely available site in heart of Yeppoon business area this massive 1500 m2 site. * very negotiable opportunity to secure this wonderfull investment property.
Prime Commercial Investment Opportunity Situated on the busy corner of Tanby Road and Wattle Street in Yeppoon, this commercial building is in close proximity to the future Yeppoon Home Maker Centre, Yeppoon CBD and is surrounded by other light industrial businesses. 64 Tanby Road, Yeppoon is an ideal commercial invest opportunity with two tenants in place.
• Zoned light - medium industry • The back tenant is a mechanic has been in place since June this year, and has signed a 12 month lease +3year x 3 option paying $700 + GST per week which includes outgoings • The front tenant is a Café and has been in place since October this y...
1496m2 Corner Allotment with 375m2 Shed/Showroom Take advantage of the exposure to passing traffic and locate your business on this business corner site on Tanby Road. - 375m2+ shed/showroom + securely fenced yard - Two offices, one on mezzanine area - Prominent corner position - 8 off street customer carparks - Lunchroom and two toilets
14.3 acres of Luxury and Opportunity A magnificent lifestyle property with plenty of room to work, rest and play in fine style. 14.3 acres or 5.77ha ideally located just 4.8km to Yeppoon main beach with two street frontage from Millroy Drive to the west and Yeppoon Rocky Road to the south with good highway frontage. The eastern corner of the property backs onto Yeppoon Golf Course with the remainder neighboring quality homes in the prestige"s Club Estate.
The property offers two dwellings. The luxurious main homestead is 373m2 built to the highest of standards with attention to detail such as 9ft ceilings, air conditioning...
Lifestyle Block - 40 Hectares Just 7 minutes to Yeppoon - Lifestyle block - 40 Hectares (98 Acres) - A great hideway and so handy to Yeppoon. Features a wide frontage, natural bushland offering privacy. This is a rare offering with long term growth potential.
Fully Fenced 1 Acre, Make an offer today! Not at all easy to find and without the extreme cost of building on a slope, sits this great sized, fully fenced 4,000m2 block in Tanby Hights Estate. Recent sale prices have set the benchmark for established homes in Tanby, so rest assured you"re investment now and for the future already has been proven. With the size of this block you can fit a huge shed for all your toys and tools This estate features amazing homes, a semi rural lifestyle and the added benefit of a short drive to everything Yeppoon & Emu park has to offer.
Make the move where the demand is high and you"re not shut in by...
Attractive Lifestyle Business/Investment Opportunity in Yeppoon LOCATION: Yeppoon, Central Queensland PRICE: $900,000
This private village-style complex is set in lovely quiet surroundings of Pandanus Park and conveniently within walking distance to the shopping centre, school, shops and the Beach with the Yeppoon CBD and hospital just a short 5 minutes drive. These free-standing villas within each have generous lock-up storage for each resident.
The Managers Residence is a spacious 3 bedroom free standing villa with an office on title. With some of the most temperate weather on the Capricorn Coast, the large fenced yard and outdoor covered patio is...
Business For Sale - Outstanding Yeppoon Management Rights - ID 8675 H Yeppoon Management Rights Business For Sale
Holiday management rights for sale
- 4 star complex with spectacular ocean views
- 51 apartments and 1 conference room in the letting pool
- Ground floor manager's residence adjoins reception
- Accommodation module agreements expiring in 2039
- Ample scope to further improve trade
This complex is one of the best you will find on the market with uninterrupted ocean views from most units plus income producing conference room on title. The owners have done all the hard work in establishing a solid client base. If you are after a high nett in...
For Sale - Fully Leased, Strata Titled Complex on the Capricorn Coast Yeppoon is just a short forty minute drive from Central Queensland's regional hub, Rockhampton and is the jewel in the Capricorn Coast. Seaside living with well established and diverse infrastructure makes Yeppoon a popular residential choice and tourist destination. On offer is this extremely unique opportunity to purchase a fully leased shopping complex right in the centre of the CBD. The complex comprises of seven tenancies across six strata titles with generous parking, corner exposure and two street access. The complex is currently returning approximately $258,000 net per annum and would...
CBD Office Block with Multiple Tenancies Secure your piece of the Yeppoon CBD by adding this solid office block featuring 3 separate tenancies to your investment portfolio. Tenancy sizes include:
57m2 leased to a Orthodontist until July 2021 74m2 leased to Bank of Queensland Yeppoon Franchisee until May 2018 with 2 x 5 year options 156m2 with extensive fitout currently available for lease Move your business into the vacant office or lease it all out for a potential nett return over $100,000 PA once fully let.
TENANTED INVESTMENT IN YEPPOON'S TOWN CENTRE * This modern block of 4 units is located in the beautiful beachside town of Yeppoon * It currently has 3 tenants and it won't be long before the fourth unit (which is 156m2) will be leased. * Current tenants are Bank of Queensland (BOQ), Kennas Accountants and Lupton Stewart Orthodontics * Conveniently located near Keppel Bay Plaza shopping complex, with 6 private car parks, this is an attractive location for most businesses * Fully Leased Rental is over $116,000 Inc. GST and all outgoings are paid by tenants
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Robin McArthur
Invest in your own Office Space Take advantage of the Development Permit for a Material Change of Use for a Professional Office and relocate your business to this prominent corner position at 32 Tanby Road. The proposed floor plan reconfigures the existing 143.7m2 home on a 513m2 allotment to allow for two offices, meeting room, large reception, garage, kitchen, lunch room and disabled toilet facilities. A copy of the Decision Notice Approval is available on request.
Rare Oceanfront Freehold Hotel &/or development site with significant income Hotel
- High profile, three street frontage enjoying permanent passing trade and foot traffic
- Recently completed $4M* Hotel refurbishment providing tax depreciation benefits
- Balanced cash flows across all departments with further potential to drive revenues
- Hotel has been run effectively under management for last 13 years
- Sale includes Hoteliers Licence 87280, Gaming Licence 49997 and 24 Gaming Machine Authorities
- Parcel of 6 lots totalling 4,924sqm*
- Enormous 73.7metre* frontage to Yeppoon Beach overlooking Rosslyn Bay to Great Barrier Reef
- Adjoins Yeppoo...
Picturesque Waterfront Development Approved Site Adjacent to the Great Barrier Reef - Located an easy 30 minute drive from Rockhampton in Central Queensland. Rockhampton Airport has daily flights to major cities by Virgin and Qantas
-3.37ha* equivalent to 8.5* acres with DA comprising 201 apartment suites, ideal for short and long term accommodation, all with panoramic views
- Stunning elevated location overlooking the Keppel Group of Islands
- 30 minute drive from a catchment area of 200,000 people and greater area of 500,000 and growing
- Capricorn Sands is a beachside development opportunity with total flexibility in potential uses
- Endless potential with planning ...
Capricorn Coast Freehold Hotel The Marsden Tavern is situated in the heart of Yeppoon CBD, just one block from the beach and is offered for sale on a freehold basis. The Tavern currently operates Yeppoon's longest liquor licence with trading 'til 3am and is Yeppoon's leading nightclub on a Friday & Saturday night.
- The current operators have been operating for over 30
years with the current Tavern being rebuilt in 1996 with a
rooftop area, tropical beer garden and a fully functional
drive thru attached.
- The venue boasts 2 bars, fully air-conditioned and has
superior kitchen facilities. Mode...
Business for Sale - Stunning Property with Magnificent Ocean Views - ID 8694 H The very best you will find in Yeppoon, walk to town centre
- 13 units in rental pool (only one lock up)
- All units have sweeping ocean and island views, superb decor throughout
- Strong corporate following with holiday trade as well.
- Excellent two bedroom owner's unit easy access to reception
- Good unit mix from one bedroom through to luxury penthouse suite
- 4.5 star rating throughout.
- Best quality, best views and best town on the coast, inspect today
Yeppoon is the gateway to the Capricorn Coast. The township has retained its village style appeal yet offers a variety of w...
Business For Sale - Permanent Complex Priced Well to Sell - ID 8676 H Management Rights For Sale
- Quiet location yet easy walk to town centre shops.
- Long term owner/manager now ready to move on and retire
- Family sized three bedroom owner's residence plus office and open living
- Large yard with expansive covered rear patio to enjoy outdoor living
- 22 units in the pool plus a number of leased storage units on site
This complex will appeal to those looking for a quite lifestyle yet close to all facilities in the coastal town of Yeppoon. The current managers have owned for a number of years and it is now time to retire so the o...
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - DEVELOPER'S DELIGHT - CLOSE TO YEPPOON A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a much sort after Tanaby Road location in the progressive Capricorn Coast Region with beautiful beaches, moderate climate and the soon to be developed Great Keppel Island.
This ideal block has sea views and double road frontage which would be a developers delight lending itself to a multitude of development choices for the right developer.
Situated on the busy Tanby Road which links Yeppoon to Emu Park is seeing a traffic flow of ever increasing numbers of vehicles. A proposed by-pass road linking Rockhampton Road to Statue Bay and the Harbour/G...
Worth Considering for Future Gain Leased Premises - Warehouse/Workshop & Retail Showroom Area: 685m2 Staff tea room, 2 x Bathroom amenities
Are you looking to purchase, a Commercial site with an existing tenant occupying both premises in a high traffic prime position in Yeppoon? There are 2 tenants each with a 12 month lease in place with a further option to extend to a 3 x 3 year. The landlord is currently paying all outgoings. Listed at $750k it is returning approximately 9% for the savvy investor. Situated on the corner of Wattle Street & Tanby Road Yeppoon parking and entrances are available from both street...
DYNAMIC COLES ANCHORED CENTRE WITH HOTEL AND LARGE FORMAT LIQUOR WAREHOUSE - Thriving 6,455sqm neighbourhood centre anchored by a 2,539sqm Coles Supermarket, a 1,188sqm Target Country and 24 specialties & kiosks
- Includes successful independently operated hotel and 583sqm large format liquor warehouse with DA for further expansion to 850sqm*
- Coles Supermarket is trading well above the industry benchmark and paying turnover rental
- Landmark site within the Yeppoon CBD, a high growth coastal location 41kms north-east of Rockhampton
- Both the centre and the hotel have undergone substantial reconfigurations and refurbishment
- Main trade area papulation of ...
Mortgagee Sale Residential Site - 88.05 Hectares*
- Elevated site with northerly ocean view 3km* from Yeppoon Town Centre
- Preliminary Approval (MCU) for Residential, Commercial and Open Space
- Potential development incorporating 433* residential lots, 1,500m2* commercial, child care & retirement (155ILU's)
- Special Building Code Approval authorising small lot development. Potential for up to 800* lots
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Ray White Rockhampton City
Andrew Leach 0419 672 833
**This property is being sold by auction or without...