141-143 Erina Street & 221-225 Albany Street, Gosford Ray White Commercial NSW & Paul Pace Country are pleased to offer 141-143 Erina Street & 221-225 Albany Street, Gosford for sale via Expressions of Interest.
Development highlights for this site include:
• Zoned B4 Mixed Use, site area 4,016sqm*
• National Park and waterviews, CBD location
• Gosford experiencing strong local presales
The site is offered for sale via Expression of Interest closing Tuesday 13th September 2016, 3pm A.E.S.T
For more information please contact the below agents.
Ray White Commercial NSW
D 02 8016 3807
M 0408 488 655
Mixed Use Development Site 32 Mann Street offers a truly rare opportunity for developers and investors to partner with the NSW Government and capitalise on the strong growth of the NSW Central Coast. A DA has been lodged for a Stage 1 six storey mixed use commercial building with 5,090* sqm of this being pre-leased to Government Property NSW.
This DA comprises of approximately 2,782* sqm of the 1.1* Ha site, which leaves a further 60% of the site available for redevelopment.
Highlights of 32 Mann Street include:
- 1.1* Ha site area zoned B4 Mixed Use
- FSR of 3.5:1 with a building limit of 48 metres
- Total GF...
DA Approved Residential Development Site Key features of the property include:
- DA approved for 34 residential units + 42 car spaces
- Excellent unit mix: 6 x one bedroom, 26 x two bedroom, 1 x two bedroom + study, 1 x three bedroom + study
- Land area: 1,237m2*, GFA: 3,200m2*(STCA)
- Uninterrupted water views
- Within close proximity to Gosford CBD
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the selling agents.
FUTURE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE! - CENTRAL COAST HIGHWAY! The site area is approx.1820m2 in size and zoned B5 Business Development.
It is currently being tenanted to a gym on a 3 year by 3 year lease, although it is not available to develop now there is future development potential with main road exposure on one of West Gosford's busiest intersections.
Other businesses that could operate from this property with Local Authority consent may be Bulky goods retailer, child care centres, light industries, distribution centres, garden centres, food outlets or office space to name a few.
For further information contact Karen Aubrey on 0411358856 or 435...