North Shore DA Approved Site Located in the heart of the upper North-Shore this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire a DA approved site in the established residential area of Gordon.
Site features of 888 Pacific Highway include:
- DA Approved for 144 apartments & 730sqm of retail
- Site Area – 6063sqm
- GFA – 12791sqm
- Limited New Supply Area
- Height up to 6 levels
- 213 car spaces
Proudly offered by Colliers international & Shead Property to be sold via expressions of interest closing 4 pm (AEDT) Thursday 8th September 2016.
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required
St Ives is a suburb on the Upper North Shore Of Sydney in the state of New South Wales, Australia 18 kilometres north of the Sydney Central Business District in the local governement of Ku-ring-gai Council.
- 1.0 km to St Ives Shopping Village
- 1.4 km to Pymble Golf Club
- 4.1 km to Pymble Train Station
Very rare land subdivision opportunity 47 Kitchener Street, St Ives (also known as 47 & 49 Kitchener Street and 38 Richmond Road, St Ives) offers purchasers a unique development opportunity in Sydney's esteemed Upper North Shore.
Situated on a vast 4,668 sqm, the property provides opportunity to subdivide three large lots (1,500sqm each) and an enviable address for the construction of low density residential housing. Well positioned in the woodland serenity of St Ives, and yet only 20KM from the Sydney CBD, the site offers the perfect combination of residential escape and metropolitan connectivity. With the Sydney housing market ...