Landmark industrial/commercial building suiting owner occupiers and investors Colliers International are delighted to offer 3-5 West Street, Pymble for sale by way of private treaty. The property is prominently located in the heart of Pymble’s commercial precinct on the corner of West and Bridge Streets which provide direct access onto Ryde Road and the Pacific Highway. The three storey office and warehouse/distribution centre sits upon a 3,200sqm approx. block of land which is a rare commodity in the North Shore market. Some of the properties features include;
-3,527.2sqm total building area
-42 car spaces
-$706,618.3pa gross estimated income ($160,324.8pa gross ...
North Shore DA Approved Townhouse Development CBRE is pleased to offer to the market 1-3 Nulla Nulla Street, Turramurra
Property highlights include:
- Approved for 15 high end townhouses
- 6 presales achieved
- Desirable configuration- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom & 2 basement car spaces
- R3 Medium Density Residential zoning
- 3,243 sqm* site - dual street access
- Well-connected to Sydney’s major commercial districts
- Close to Turramurra Town Centre and Train Station
1-3 Nulla Nulla Street is to be sold by way of public auction at auctionWORKS, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street on 28 February 2017 at 10:30am (AEDT)
Prestigious Residential Development Opportunity in the Heart of St Ives CBRE are pleased to offer 46 COWAN ROAD, ST IVES (the Site) to the market for sale. This site is well positioned in the heart of St Ives with uninterrupted views of Pymble Golf Club and a short walk to the St Ives Shopping Village. The site is the perfect opportunity to develop a high end medium density apartment or townhouse development which captures the essence of the cosy suburban North Shore lifestyle.
The site offers prospective purchasers with the opportunity to capitalise on the following features:
• Perfectly positioned in the heart of St Ives;
• Suburban location with an abunda...
Very rare land subdivision opportunity 47 Kitchener Street, St Ives (also known as 47 & 49 Kitchener Street and 38 Richmond Road, St Ives) offers purchasers a unique development opportunity in Sydney's esteemed Upper North Shore.
Situated on a vast 4,668 sqm, the property provides opportunity to subdivide three large lots (1,500sqm each) and an enviable address for the construction of low density residential housing. Well positioned in the woodland serenity of St Ives, and yet only 20KM from the Sydney CBD, the site offers the perfect combination of residential escape and metropolitan connectivity. With the Sydney housing market ...
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required