Office For Sale - High exposure in Pacific Highway, it is the best investment opportunity or owner occupier in Killara area - Internal area is about 19 sqm with 1 security carpark - Current rental of $200 per week with 2 years lease
Outgoings: Council Rates: $205 per quarter Water Rates: $168 per quarter Strata Levy: $290 per quarter
Boutique Upper North Shore DA Approved Site Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 900 Pacific Highway, Gordon.
This site presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a DA approved residential development site only 15km* to Sydney CBD and with easy access to Ryde and Mona Vale Roads.
Additional highlights outlined below:
- DA approved for 30 residential and 2 commercial units - 800m* to Gordon Train Station - Elevated block giving sweeping district views - Dual Street frontage - Proximity to numerous elite primary and secondary schools
For more information please contact the below agents.
High Yield Strata Investment with a Twist! Secure Income & Future Residential Development Potential
Prominently located at the major intersection of the Pacific Highway, Ryde Road and Mona Vale Road, Level 1, 924 Pacific Highway Gordon is an entire floor of a strata titled building, providing high quality office accommodation.
The floor is leased to multi-national tenant Jacobs Douwe Edwards (JDE) who have been in the Gordon/Pymble area for 10 years and are best known in Australia for their Moccona brand of coffee.
The property sits on a huge 7,411sqm site zoned B4 Mixed Use which allows for residential apartment development,...
CHURCH - CHILD CARE - RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION - Prime Upper North Shore location
- Site area 3,803sqm*
- Zoned 2(b) - Proposed R2 Low Density Res.
- Church building 617sqm* + 17 Car spaces + 4 B/R home
- Church building previously used 40 place Childcare Centre
- Offered with vacant possession
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Closing Thursday 1 June 2017
nbh Shopping Centre, Macquarie Park - A Sydney Metropolitan Neighbourhood Shopping Centre - A prime metropolitan neighbourhood shopping centre (10,000qm**), located in the heart of Sydney's North West growth corridor
- Convenience based shopping centre, anchored by a full line supermarket, with ancillary retail including food, dining, medical and health precincts
- Well thought open air on grade design, ample car parking for 281* vehicles, convenient vertical transport, rear loading facilities and direct pedestrian access to North Ryde Train Station.
- The only full line supermarket in the Main Trade Area (MTA) with high barriers to entry, strategically positioned within the ...
Superb office suite for sale with extensive fitout. Suite 4.20, Delhi Corporate at 32 Delhi Road North Ryde (or Macquarie Park), is an exceptionally well presented office suite that is extensively fitted out and furnished. The current ownes are moving to larger premises and the suite is now surplus to their needs.
The suite includes independent air conditioning, well appointed kitchen, two offices and a meeting room (or three offices) plus open plan office area. There is direct access to an extensive balcony area (in addition to the 90m2 office area). This provides a pleasant outlook and the ability to open up two balcony doors and allow lot...
Development Opportunity Located off Epping Road and Delhi Road, Macquarie Park this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 sites (separately or in one line)within a Master Planned development only 15km from Sydney’s CBD.
• Total site area of 8,298 m2 (approximately)
• Zoned R4 High Density
• Concept Scheme for 172 apartments across Lots 207 & 208
• 96 affordable housing, key worker, units on Lot 206
• Approximately 500 metres to North Ryde station with direct access to Epping, Chatswood, North Sydney and the City (15 kilometres)
• Easy access to the M2 motorway, adjoining Macquarie Business...
MAC Direct Property Portfolio - For Sale in one line In the 2014-15 State Budget the South Australian Treasurer announced that from 30 June 2016, the Motor Accident Commission (MAC) will cease its statutory role as the sole provider of Compulsory Third Party Insurance in South Australia.
The sale of MAC’s Portfolio of 11 commercial and industrial properties (Portfolio) is part of the wider project underway to commence the private sector provision of Compulsory Third Party Insurance in South Australia from 1 July 2016.
The State Government of South Australia (The Vendor) has appointed JLL as its exclusive selling agent to market for sale, ...