Office For Sale - High exposure in Pacific Highway, it is the best investment opportunity or owner occupier in Killara area - Internal area is about 19 sqm with 1 security carpark - Current rental of $200 per week with 2 years lease
Outgoings: Council Rates: $205 per quarter Water Rates: $168 per quarter Strata Levy: $290 per quarter
Boutique Upper North Shore DA Approved Site Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 900 Pacific Highway, Gordon.
This site presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a DA approved residential development site only 15km* to Sydney CBD and with easy access to Ryde and Mona Vale Roads.
Additional highlights outlined below:
- DA approved for 30 residential and 2 commercial units
- 800m* to Gordon Train Station
- Elevated block giving sweeping district views
- Dual Street frontage
- Proximity to numerous elite primary and secondary schools
The property will be sold by way of Auction, Tuesday 2nd May 2017 10:30am at A...
Premier development site in Macquarie Park Tracy Yap Realty is pleased to present for sale part entitlements in 2-10 Cottonwood Crescent, Macquarie Park, a premier mixed use/residential development opportunity.
Key features - Total site area approximately 4,246 sqm (part entitlement) - B4 Mixed Use zoning - FSR 4.5:1 - Height limit of 45m - 350m (approx.) to Macquarie University Train Station - 450m (approx.) to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Park Business District - Bordered by Wilga Reserve which will provide future residents with bushland views and open space
nbh Shopping Centre, Macquarie Park - A Sydney Metropolitan Neighbourhood Shopping Centre - A prime metropolitan neighbourhood shopping centre (10,000qm**), located in the heart of Sydney's North West growth corridor
- Convenience based shopping centre, anchored by a full line supermarket, with ancillary retail including food, dining, medical and health precincts
- Well thought open air on grade design, ample car parking for 281* vehicles, convenient vertical transport, rear loading facilities and direct pedestrian access to North Ryde Train Station.
- The only full line supermarket in the Main Trade Area (MTA) with high barriers to entry, strategically positioned within the ...
Superb office suite for sale with extensive fitout. Suite 4.20, Delhi Corporate at 32 Delhi Road North Ryde (or Macquarie Park), is an exceptionally well presented office suite that is extensively fitted out and furnished. The current ownes are moving to larger premises and the suite is now surplus to their needs.
The suite includes independent air conditioning, well appointed kitchen, two offices and a meeting room (or three offices) plus open plan office area. There is direct access to an extensive balcony area (in addition to the 90m2 office area). This provides a pleasant outlook and the ability to open up two balcony doors and allow lot...
Development Opportunity Located off Epping Road and Delhi Road, Macquarie Park this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 sites (separately or in one line)within a Master Planned development only 15km from Sydney’s CBD.
• Total site area of 8,298 m2 (approximately)
• Zoned R4 High Density
• Concept Scheme for 172 apartments across Lots 207 & 208
• 96 affordable housing, key worker, units on Lot 206
• Approximately 500 metres to North Ryde station with direct access to Epping, Chatswood, North Sydney and the City (15 kilometres)
• Easy access to the M2 motorway, adjoining Macquarie Business...
MAC Direct Property Portfolio - For Sale in one line In the 2014-15 State Budget the South Australian Treasurer announced that from 30 June 2016, the Motor Accident Commission (MAC) will cease its statutory role as the sole provider of Compulsory Third Party Insurance in South Australia.
The sale of MAC’s Portfolio of 11 commercial and industrial properties (Portfolio) is part of the wider project underway to commence the private sector provision of Compulsory Third Party Insurance in South Australia from 1 July 2016.
The State Government of South Australia (The Vendor) has appointed JLL as its exclusive selling agent to market for sale, ...
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required