203m2 Retail/Office Space - Ideal Essendon Location Quality Retail/Office space has finally arrived in Essendon.
With the hustle and bustle of Rose Street shopping strip on your doorstep and Essendon Train Station this is the perfect opportunity to secure your new business home and commercial investment.
This brand new building has just been completed and ready to go consisting of:
* 203m2 of open plan floor space
* Private bathroom including disabled facility
* Heating and cooling
* 2 car spaces
With a shortage of quality professional retail/office spaces available, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Premium Retail Investment with Two Blue-Chip Tenants Savills is delighted to offer For Immediate Private Sale this outstanding retail investment, leased to longstanding tenants TAB and Vinnies.
Key attributes of this prime investment are as follows:
- Two adjoining retail properties
- Total Building Area: 904sq m* plus rear customer car park on title
- Huge 15m* frontage to Keilor Road
- Large landholding providing for significant future redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Blue-chip tenants: TAB (Market Cap: $3.93 billion) and St Vincent de Paul Society (650 stores nationally)
- Current Rental: $191,820 per annum + GST
- Tenants pay us...
Pursue the Possibilities OPEN FOR INSPECTION - Thursday 22nd February 2.15 - 2.45pm
Superbly sized and securely leased until October 2017 with 2 more options of taking the lease to 2023, this property is a clearly brilliant investment opportunity made even more attractive by its popular Melville Rd position.
- Sizeable dining room
- Dedicated office, secure storage and bathrooms
- Generous sheltered courtyard with loads of future potential
- Large land allotment of 490.80m2 approx includes ROW
- Commercial 1 Zoning
- A vibrant inner-north address with trams at your doorstep
Bright, Ground Floor, Office - Rent: $17,557 net p.a (approx.)
- Bright outlook onto Alexandra Avenue
- 54sqm (approx.)
- Split system
- Communal kitchen & bathrooms
- Great access to public transport
- Moonee Valley Racecourse & Moonee Ponds shops at the end of the street
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE MARKET IN A RECENTLY COMPLETED MIXED USE BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT • Current Rental: $45,585 pa + GST and outgoings • Two on-site secure car spaces • Café tenant with modern fitout and outdoor seating • Activity Centre 1 Zoning • Close proximity to public transport and major arterials • Three (3) Year lease with four (4) further three (3) year options • Annual CPI rental increases • Potential tax depreciation benefits • Corner location with great exposure
Located just 7km’s North West of Melbourne’s CBD, Moonee Ponds has exploded in popularity in recent times. The area itself is well known for its shopping and café culture with the nearby Puckle St...
Award Winning Retail Investment Property! A fantastic retail investment opportunity to secure Shop 1, 102-110 Keilor Road, Essendon North leased to 400 Gradi.
400 Gradi is fast becoming recognised as Melbourne's best pizzeria with outlets in Brunswick, Crown, Eastland and Essendon. 400 Gradi in keeping with a classic Italian style spent a substantial amount on fitting out the premises which has a seating capacity for 180 customers.
An Outstanding Opportunity to Secure Prime Retail A prime opportunity exists to capture an exclusive retail space in the highly renowned Caydon Development of Mason Square. With only 7 exclusive options available you can future proof your business or investment in Mason Square Moonee Ponds. In a prime location with high exposure from Margaret Street you are offered 7 Retail options ranging in size from 57m2 to 102m2. Larger spaces can be created to meet your business requirements too. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Professional Office - 45m2 plus 2 Car Spaces. A prime professional office space is finally available in Moonee Ponds.
45m2 for the small operator or investor with the bonus of 2 car spaces.
Ideally located with the following attributes:
* Ground Level
* Central Moonee Ponds locale
* Walking distance to Puckle Street shopping strip
* Tram and bus a short stroll away
* Train within walking distance
An inspection is highly recommended to kick start your 2017.