Sensational Main Road Frontage with 4 Lots Totaling 5304m2 This rare and unique opportunity only exists as Preston Motors are relocating to Essendon Fields paving the way for fantastic redevelopment.
This huge 5304m2 site is unique in that it has:
- 3 street frontages with a massive 110m frontage to Keilor Road
- Commercial 1 zone providing a multitude of development opportunities
- Substantial modern infrastructure allowing for opportunity to continue existing use or lease
- Generous terms available with settlement.
For further information and documentation please contact selling agents.
Peter Weda 0419 767 803 Allan Brodie 0419 261 138
Premium Retail Investment with Two Blue-Chip Tenants Savills is delighted to offer For Immediate Private Sale this outstanding retail investment, leased to longstanding tenants TAB and Vinnies.
Key attributes of this prime investment are as follows:
- Two adjoining retail properties
- Total Building Area: 904sq m* plus rear customer car park on title
- Huge 15m* frontage to Keilor Road
- Large landholding providing for significant future redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Blue-chip tenants: TAB (Market Cap: $3.93 billion) and St Vincent de Paul Society (650 stores nationally)
- Current Rental: $191,820 per annum + GST
- Tenants pay us...
Boutique Townhouse Development Opportunity Savills is delighted to offer for sale 643-645 Moreland Road, Pascoe Vale South.
643-645 Moreland Road represents a highly sought after opportunity to acquire a high profile development site in an outstanding location, within direct proximity of an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Superb development site of 1,026sq m*
- Prominent frontage to Moreland Road of 28m*
- General Residential Zone 1
- Within direct proximity to extensive retail amenity including Napier Street retail
- A short walk to Glenbervie Train Station and exte...
Magnificent Mix Use Zoned Development Opportunity Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this exceptional Mixed Use zoned site located within a high profile position along Pascoe Vale Road and offering the opportunity for a variety of development outcomes (stca).
Key attributes include:
- Substantial site area of 3,714sqm approx. - Two (2) titles offered together - Expansive frontage of 71.70 metres approx. to Pascoe Vale Road - Rear boundary abuts popular Esslemont Reserve and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail - Mixed Use Zoning provides various development outcomes (stca) including retail, commercial, residential, aged care, child care — ...