IT IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY UNLESS YOU SEIZE IT This property consists of two north facing shops with a two bedroom dwelling at the rear which has ROW and parking for 2 cars. The shop at 315 Keilor Road is occupied as a coffee shop/café and the shop at 317 Keilor Road is a pop up clothing shop and all properties being are sold with vacant possession. The land size is approximately 409M2 and on one title. Options for future development (S.T.C.A.) governed by your initiative and this sale is under the Keilor Road Activity Centre Structure Plan. The property is B1Z ( Commercial 1 Zone) planning zone. Other feature include separate WC in both ...
CONSTRUCTION COMMENCING SOON! A fantastic opportunity awaits for you to purchase an off the plan retail premises in the boutique “Parkside” development.
Architecturally designed this building contains only 67 apartments and 2 ground floor retail spaces.
With Keilor Road frontage you will have amazing views of “Lt Thomspon Reserve” across the road.
This one will not last long so get in now before it's too late!
-Ground Floor Retail
-100m2 floor area
-1 secure off street car space
-Provisions for grease trap & flue
Auction Thursday 14th of April at 2pm These little gems rarely come up for sale and so 17 Leake Street is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for either a business owner or an investor!
Surrounded by quality boutique retail properties/ restaurants and cafes, the North Essendon Village is the place to be. This location provides easy access to the local tram line into the city and CityLink/ Tullamarine Freeway. The main features are as follows:
* Frontage to Leake St of 6.2m
* Building area of 64m2 (approx.)
* Land area of 107m2 (approx.)
* Commercial 1 Zone
* Plenty of off street parking
**SOLD** DYNAMIC RETAIL PRECINCT OPPORTUNITY Spacious design, quality amenities and deep block of land highlight the appeal of this solid-brick shopfront and dwelling (both separately leased) in a high-profile location offering attractive rental returns, capital growth prospects and long-term development potential (STCA). Complete with excellent ROW access and Commercial 1 Zoning (B1Z), the building includes:
> Downstairs retail area (shopfront, offices and storage spaces)
> Staff amenities
> Backyard with off-street parking space
> Upstairs 3BR residence with updated bathroom and kitchen
> Open-design lounge/meals area
EXPOSE YOUR BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY! Whether you are a business owner or astute investor looking for the next destination, look no further - This renovated and immaculately presented shop has your name on it! The property, approx. 97m2 in size can be purchased with vacant possession or with the option for a one year lease back ($39,000 per annum plus outgoings) The perfect destination for any growing business looking to maximise their exposure as it is only walking distance to public transport, Rose St shops and cafes, not to mention the abundance of surrounding amenities that the thriving Essendon area has to offer. Call today ...
Outstanding Mixed Use Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale via Public Auction 19 Winifred Street, Essendon.
The property 19 Winifred Street represents an exceptional opportunity to purchase a modern medical centre on a prized land holding with an extremely favourable zoning, allowing for potential to deliver a fantastic residential development.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Land area of 838sq m*, ideal for development
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zone
- Quality existing improvements comprise a fully-fitted medical centre (6 consulting rooms)
- Positioned in a highly sought after and rapidl...
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP CBRE are delighted to present 1003 Mount Alexander Road, Essendon which provides investors, developers, and owner occupiers an ideally located and permit ready opportunity, that suits a magnitude of uses including hospitality, residential, and medical.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- Current permit for restaurant and café with loft style
- Immediately serviced by an abundance of new residential apartment developments
- Set within the tightly held and thriving North Essendon shopping, café and restaurant precinct
Two Brunswick Shops - Positioned within a Strong Neighborhood Shopping Centre— Major Tenant—Coles Supermarket - Shop 4 - Nail and Hair Salon (subject to lease) - suit investor - Shop 5 - Butcher shop (Vacant Possession) - suit owner occupier / investor - Both shops located at the entrance to Coles Supermarket - Excellent on Site Parking for 170 Cars approx. - Popular Inner City location - Several residential mixed use Apartment and Town House Developments planned and completed in the vicinity which underpins the overall ongoing viability of this improving precinct. - Each shop to be offered separately. ...
Mixed use affordable retail/office studios Solid construction, recently refurbished retail shop & (3) three office studios will attract an astute investor/developer buyer or simply an owner occupier wanting 1 or more spaces. Located near the famous Puckle Street shopping strip and Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre which includes the majors, mini majors and national retailers.
***No GST applicable***
- (4) Four separate entrances
- Concrete floors reducing noise between areas
- Great home/office conversion
- Affordable price range
- A must have in your property portfolio
- Split system air-condi...
Pursue the Possibilities OPEN FOR INSPECTION - Thursday 23rd March 2.00 - 2.30pm
Superbly sized and securely leased until October 2017 with 2 more options of taking the lease to 2023, this property is a clearly brilliant investment opportunity made even more attractive by its popular Melville Rd position.
- Sizeable dining room
- Dedicated office, secure storage and bathrooms
- Generous sheltered courtyard with loads of future potential
- Large land allotment of 490.80m2 approx includes ROW
- Commercial 1 Zoning
- A vibrant inner-north address with trams at your doorstep
HIGH PROFILE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY A thriving retail precinct in a high profiled area finds this immaculately presented shopfront property (Commercial 1 Zoning) that’s ideal for small business owners and blue-chip commercial investors alike. Currently leased at Twenty thousand dollars per annum (plus GST & outgoing). The property’s features include a modern open retail space with desirable northerly aspect for an abundance of natural light, kitchenette and storage area, reverse-cycle air conditioner, plus direct access to shared staff amenities at the rear. It’s also close to local schools and kindergartens, popular cafes, tra...
Prized Puckle Street Retail Freehold • Superbly positioned within one of Melbourne’s best preforming retail precincts • Quality property leased to National ladies fashion retailer, W.Lane • Returning $86,000 per annum net (approx.) • Land area: 183sqm approx. • Building area: 105sqm approx.. • Rear access via Puckle Lane • Onsite parking for 4 - 5 cars • Highly sought after location surrounded by major retailers and metres from Moonee Ponds Central • Potential to own and occupy in the future • Strong value add possibilities (stca) • First time offered in over 30 years
New Foodworks Supermarket 10 Year lease from Dec 2013 plus options to Dec 2043. Fixed 4% pa increases plus market and percentage rent reviews. Lessee pays all usual outgoings. Latest Foodworks fit out, with liquor and Tattersalls departments plus an ATM. Established suburb only 11km from Melbourne CBD. Prominent corner shop of 360 sqm on a 370 sqm site with three street frontages. Within a busy neighbourhood shopping strip with excellent parking. Rent: $122,600 pa (estimated as at December 2014).
Auction 11am AEDT Wednesday 29 October, River Room, Crown Casino.
Thriving Inner City Cafe - Opposite Woolworths Supermarket Secure 5 year lease plus options through to January 2033. Fixed 3.5% rent increases. Recently refurbished 73 sqm premises with capital intensive tenant fit-out. Includes car space on title. Superb retail corner with frontage and exposure of 19 metres. Strategic retail position directly opposite Woolworths Supermarket with 343 car spaces and Australian Taxation Office (6 levels & circa 400 employees). Moonee Ponds: inner city Melbourne, home of Puckle Street and Moonee Valley Racecourse, 7 kms north of CBD. Rent: $51,600 pa.
Auction 11am Wednesday 14 May Temporary Relocation: Crown Con...
Outstanding Investment Opportunity • Prominent Site – Land 317m2 (Approx.)
• 12m Frontage to Keilor Road
• Easy Rear Access
• Current Lease Option - commenced 26th May 2015 until 25th May 2018
• Two Further Three Year Options Available
• Rental $69,600 p.a. plus GST fixed for term of each lease period
• C.P.I. Rental Review for Options
• All outgoings paid by tenant
• Commercial Zone 1
Owner Occupy or Invest - Land Size 168m2 (Approx) - Shop Area 150m2 (Approx) - Offered With Vacant Possession - Commercial Zone 1 - R.O.W Access - Potential Packed in this established local shopping strip.
**UNDER OFFER** OUTSTANDING RETAIL PREMISES WITH UPSIDE Situated on a prominent corner location is this exceptional opportunity to acquire two shops on the one title with an immediate rental income from a long term tenant right in the heart of vibrant Moonee Ponds.
• Current rental: $53,599 per annum + GST & outgoings
TIGHTLY HELD INNER CITY RETAIL PRECINCT AUCTION Wednesday 24th June 11am - River Room, Crown Casino
- 5 year lease comm. Mar 2015 - Fixed 4% annual increases - Building Area: 100m²* with 4.6 metre retail frontage - Land Area: 139m²* within versatile Activity Centre Zoning (ACZ1) - Rear access and parking via R.O.W - Perfectly positioned in the heart of the vibrant retail strip amongst national retailers and banks with immediate access to public transport amenities - Rent: $60,000*pa - Significant surrounding residential growth
Shop and Dwelling plus Land Stand-alone shop and dwelling metres from Moonee Ponds junction.
* Land Area: 230m2 approx.
* 70m2 shop plus 3 bedroom dwelling with separate access
* 6m frontage to Mt Alexander Road
* 5.5m frontage to Hinkins Street
* Suit owner occupier, investor or developers (STCA)
* Substantial garden/on-site parking
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Prime Position In Bustling Moonee Ponds Business District! Perfectly placed for future growth this shop is located in the heart of the Moonee Ponds business district offering:
* 90sqm (approx.) * Excellent long term tenant * Annual rental at $39,000 pa + GST * 4 year lease commenced December 2010 * 1 x 4 year lease option * Annual 3.5% increases * Tenant pays all outgoings * Air conditioned * Own kitchen and WC * Fantastic exposure * Strong capital & rental growth
PRIME RETAIL - INVEST TODAY;OCCUPY IN THE FUTURE! Invest Now, Occupy in the Future!
In the heart of Puckle Street, adjoins Westpac Bank, directly opposite entrance to Moonee Ponds Central, 100 metres from one of Woolworths' best trading supermarkets.
Leased to well established retailer
Lease Term: 3 years (May 2012)
Rental: $100,000*pa net
Reviews: Annual 3% increases
Land Area: 223sqm*
Puckle Street Frontage: 6.1m*
Zoned: Business 1
Rear access via ROW off Pratt Street
For further details please contact:
GROSS WADDELL PTY LTD
Jonathon McCormack 0418 835 885
Michael Gross 0419 355 561
3 RETAIL SHOPS ON 1 TITLE Situated on the corner of Dinah Parade & McFarlane Street offering excellent exposure to passing traffic
- Total Current Rental: $44,920* p.a
- Total Building Area: 349 sqm*
- Land Size: 493 sqm*
- On site parking
- Zoning: Business 1
- Easy access to Calder Freeway & Western Ring Road
- Melway Reference: 27 F1
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 60/90 days
Premier Suburban Retail Strip - Development Upside >Fully let versatile 2 level building
>Includes secure 5 year lease to CBA
>Prominent 730m2 site with 75 metre frontage
>Substantial 1,200m2 building with secure parking
>Proven office locale - next to Foxtel HQ and metres from ATO
>Excellent development potential re Melbourne's 2030 plan - public transport at your door step
>Rent $283,621 p.a. (Oct 10)
Interstate bidding by prior arrangement
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 51
11.00am AEDT Wednesday
31 March 2010
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne
Over 25 Years of Occupation – New 3 3 3 year lease
– Outstanding investment opportunity opposite top trading Safeway Supermarket
- Located in a vibrant retail location
– Annual CPI increases
– Rental $61,500pa
Lond Established Tenant – Directly opposite one of Australia’s
top trading supermarkets: Safeway, Moonee Ponds
– Exposure to Moonee Ponds’ busiest carpark
– New 5 5year lease
– Sold with 2 car spaces
– Annual CPI reviews
– Rent $63,000pa
Secure Entry Level Investment – Directly opposite one of Australia’s top trading supermarkets:Safeway, Moonee Ponds
– Exposure to Moonee Ponds’ busiest carpark
– 3 3year lease
– Modern fitout
– Sold with 1 car space
– Annual 4% increases
– Rent $30,680
PRIME KEILOR ROAD NIDDRIE SHOP - Great exposure with high passing traffic flow
- 15.24 metre (apx) frontage
- Walk-through access to carpark
- Two titles: building on the first title and ample parking on the second title
- Rental income of $92,800 including GST per annum. Let until June 2004 to a national tenant
- Development potential (STCA) - collect the rent while waiting for planning permits or move your business in when you choose
- Vacant possesion at the purchasers option
- Attractive settlement terms
INVEST NOW, DEVELOP LATER (STPA) An exciting opportunity in a sought after and vibrant city fringe locale with value add and future redevelopment potential.
•Substantial Land Holding: 2,156sqm*
•Frontage to Ascot Vale Road: 43m*
•Total Building Area: 1,500sqm*
•Total Rental: $321,600*pa (as at 1/1/2015)
•Estimated Rental: $440,600*pa on fully leased basis (as at 1/1/2015)
•Zoning: Commercial 1
•Metres from Moonee Ponds Junction, Puckle Street shopping, transport and racecourse
Retail Investment New Retail Shop in this A Grade Location. Suit food or other uses... Securely leased on a new 5 Year lease with further options, to Harvey World Travel Niddrie. Returning approx. $32,000pa plus GST Shop area 92m2 approx. Property to be sold with 1 secure car park on title
Property to be Auctioned onsite 24th October 2013 at 1pm.
Investment Opportunity in Prime Position This high exposure ground floor commercial property is a great investment opportunity and is sold with vacant possession! The premises is centrally located to everything:
* Moonee Ponds Train Station
* Bustling Puckle Street
* Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre including Coles
* Huge future redevelopment site that will significantly boost the local area
Successfully SOLD by JASON REAL ESTATE Situated in the Exclusive Woodland Street Shopping precinct, this magnificent 3 level building only years 7 old, features a Ground Floor Retail Shop (wood oven restaurant) with secure lease, plus 3 x huge Residential Apartments on the First and Second level all currently tenanted and separately titled.
Offered for sale as a whole (shop and residential apartment individually titled) with a combined rental income of over $93,000 p.a.*, this Blue Chip Investment Opportunity is positioned only 11 km approx from Melbourne CBD with conveniently positioned with Strathmore Train Station, cafes and s...
TIME TO INVEST IN THE JUNCTION - Leased to quality tenants including Harness Racing of Victoria (expiry July 2022)
- Total passing income of $802,500pa*
- Long established gaming venue with 80 EGM's, public bar with Pub TAB and bar/bistro
- Landmark location on one of Melbourne´s most prominent junctions
- 2,541sqm* building (28 cars) on a corner site of 1,943sqm*
- Significant potential for high rise development (STCA)
- Outstanding proximity to CityLink, retail amenity and all forms of public transport and only 7km* from the CBD
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 5pm, Friday 4th...
7-Eleven Niddrie – Prime investment opportunity with UPSIDE - 10 year lease to 7-Eleven until 2021
- Rental of $267,800 p.a. + GST (as at October 2015)
- Annual 3% rental increases
- Tenant pays all outgoings (except land tax)
- Prime site of 980sqm site with 3 street frontages
- No further option periods, allowing utmost flexibility to the landlord
- Commercial 1 zoning – allowing flexibility in future uses including high density residential, commercial and retail (STCA)
- Approximately 10kms north of the Melbourne CBD in rapidly growing residential area
- 64m* frontage to Keilor Road and Hoffmans Road
- Prime location on busy Keilor Road ...