DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - 830M2 - 2 LOTS ON ONE TITLE Located in a quiet leafy street just 6km from the CBD this 830m2 block with post war home is ripe for development, with 2 lots on one title there are a number of options for this property.
Retain and renovate the existing home, subdivide and construct SUBJECT TO BCC APPROVAL).
With a 40.2m frontage to Marjorie Street and 20.4m to Hamlet Street on 2 lots this is an opportunity not to miss.
â?¢ 830m2 (approx.) â?¢ LMR2 â?¢ 2 street frontages
Annerley is located 4 kilometres south of the CBD and neighbouring suburbs include Woolloongabba, Greenslopes, Dutton Park and Tarragindi. Within clo...
Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
Great Location! Great and Rare Investment Opportunity at Moorooka!! Do Not Miss The DA and BA of this site have been approved with nine dual living apartments for commercial and residential usage!! Very rare investment opportunity for this property, locating at the golden corner of Helles St and Ipswich Road, It creates lots of imaginations!
It is only seven kilometers from this block to Brisbane CBD, easily accesses the Ipswich Motorway.
You can use owner's approved DA and BA to develop nine home or offices, or make business site, depending on your interest. Motel or serviced apartments are potential, too!
It surrounds by many local shops and businesses sites and g...
Convenient office site with ample and secure parking - great location This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
2,926m2* Inner Brisbane Development Site - DA lodged for 48 x one, two and three bedroom units over three levels
- Elevated position with city views from upper levels
- Strong owner occupier, student and medical catchment
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital and close proximity to Stones Corner, PA Hospital, University of Queensland, schools and shopping
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Greenslopes Development Site SOLD
- Development opportunity in highly sought after Inner Southern Brisbane location
- Land area 1,012m*
- 5km* south of Brisbane CBD
- Low-Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 Storey Mix) Zone
- Within close proximity to Rail and Bus Transport, the Princess Alexandra and Greenslopes Private Hospitals, Stones Corner and Coorparoo Square
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
**This property is being sold by Expressions of Interest therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for we...
Fully Approved Development Opportunity with Sweeping CBD View Lines + Approved for 435 units (217 units in Stage 1 & 218 units in Stage 2) - develop immediately and capitalise on current market demand
+ Stageable, efficient scheme designed for maximum project profitability
+ Less than 2km from Brisbane CBD
+ Immediate connection to the following demand drivers: All forms of transport infrastructure, Gabba Stadium, Major Universities and Hospitals, Thriving Retail and Lifestyle Precinct
+ Designed by internationally renowned and multi-award winning architecture firm Conrad Gargett
+ Option for significant holding income
AUCTION - Onsite 11am 7th December 2016 - Beautifully restored 1934 heritage listed Fire Station
- 280m2 of 1930s architecture over two levels + out buildings
- Possible uses include office, residence or development (STCA)
- Office approval granted in 2001 but never finalised
- 1,062m2 corner position with two street access
- Unique landmark property with cultural & historic significance
- Huge exposure to busy Ipswich road (over 50,000 cars a day)
Built in 1934, the Old Yeronga Fire Station is one of the earliest designs from leading Queensland architecture company Conrad and Gargett. Nestled next to Yeronga Park with CWA...
Excellent Logan Road Exposure Are you looking for a site to make your own?
This is an excellent opportunity for value-savvy investors or owner occupiers with businesses in the retail, medical or professional industries to secure a new premises.
- 389 sqm land - QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density (2 OR 3 STOREY MIX) Zoned - Easy access to multiple public transport nodes - 5km* to Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals - Excellent corporate branding opportunity
For more information please contact the exclusive agent Wes Woodroffe
STRATEGIC LOCATION OFFERING ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES * Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile in Brisbane Queensland
* Over 6,400sqm of prime land
* 100 meter Ipswich Road frontage
* Isuzu - Long term tenant with others providing holding income
* High grade car display showroom and 2 site offices
* 560sqm masonry warehouse
* Two street access
Outstanding opportunity to purchase one of the most exposed sites on Brisbane's Southside. Located on the renowned Moorooka Magic Mile this provides any purchaser with a prime site. The solid leases in place provides a secure investment for an astute purchaser with a view for further growth...