FULLY LEASED RETAIL CENTRE - MASSIVE CORNER SITE! Elders Commercial Brisbane are pleased to present to the market 443 - 451 Fairfield Road Yeronga for sale via expressions of interest. This local institution presents itself to hold for growth & returns, develop the site to maximise its potential or add value to increase future returns. Features include:
- 977m2 of lettable area - 2,055m2 corner block - Substantial onsite carpark - 10 retail/office tenancies with 100% occupancy and long term options available - Hinged by McGrath Real Estate, Australia post & Radiance Dental - High growth precinct. - Adjacent to Yeronga Train station and Yer...
AUCTION - Onsite 11am 7th December 2016 - Beautifully restored 1934 heritage listed Fire Station
- 280m2 of 1930s architecture over two levels + out buildings
- Possible uses include office, residence or development (STCA)
- Office approval granted in 2001 but never finalised
- 1,062m2 corner position with two street access
- Unique landmark property with cultural & historic significance
- Huge exposure to busy Ipswich road (over 50,000 cars a day)
Built in 1934, the Old Yeronga Fire Station is one of the earliest designs from leading Queensland architecture company Conrad and Gargett. Nestled next to Yeronga Park with CWA...
One of Brisbane's Great Convenience Centres - Fully leased with long established tenancy mix - Comprising approximately 23 separate shops and tenancies - 7 km to Brisbane CBD, high profile position on Fairfield Road, opposite the Yeronga Railway Station and commuter car park with 3 street frontages - Substantial 6,682 sqm of freehold land with 3 street frontages - Approximately 2,411 sqm of lettable area - Zoned to expand and further capitalise - Excellent established tenancy mix including Night Owl convenience store, Harvest Fruit & Veg, a childcare centre, liquor store, pharmacy, medical centre, bakery, restaurants; many in occupancy...
PRIME POSITION! * Fantastic corporate image
* Very useable unit just off Fairfield Road
* Strong growth experienced in area
* Perfect to occupy or invest
Situated in the sought after Yeerongpilly commercial precinct is this fantastic tilt slab unit in a complex of eight units. Comprising around 345m2 of GFA in total, with approximately 110m2 of well appointed, air-conditioned office space on the ground level and mezzanine level. Access to the 6.5m - 7m high clear span warehouse is via a single roller door from adequate concrete hardstand. Yeerongpilly is rapidly becoming the new 'city fringe' and wi...
AAA Investment - Brand New 15 Year Lease plus Options to 2052 - Brisbane City Fringe * Viva Energy Australia Pty Ltd - Branded Shell and Coles Express. Plus 2 x 55sqm Retail and Alfresco.
* Net Combined Income: $603,000 - Lease by Viva Energy Australia paid Yearly in advance. Plus Land Tax.
* 55,000 Cars passing daily - Underlying Land Value - Multi High Rise potential.
* 4km to Brisbane CBD - 1st South Bound Service Centre from the Story Bridge on busy Ipswich Road.
* Close to PA Hospital, Buranda Shopping Centre, M1 Motorway and all major infrastructure.
* Secure Investment with High Future Growth.
For further information please contact Exclusive Agent, Paul Flego.
HARD TO FIND SUB $10M FULLY LEASED INNER-CITY INVESTMENT C Property is pleased to present this significant retail asset to the market for Sale via Private Treaty.
Situated on a prominent corner on Moggill Road only steps from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, this prime convenience retail centre is tenanted by a varied mix of businesses including national brands 99 Bikes, Telstra and Fruition Tuition.
Standout features include:
* 843 sqm lettable area over 9 tenancies * 1,730 sqm prime corner site with development potential & CBD views * Zoned mixed use development to minimum 4 storeys (STCA) * Huge exposure to Moggill Road, the western suburb's ...
Prime Retail Convenience Centre. Brisbane Fringe with Development Potential. - 9 shops on busy arterial road with great exposure - Tenants include 99 Bikes, Indian restaurant, Fruition learning and others - Rare offering in tightly held retail commercial precinct - 1,730 sqm prime corner site with future development potential - 2 street frontages (cnr. Station Road) - Substantial on-site basement car parking - Zoned mixed use development to min. 4 storeys, or more (STCA) - Net Income: $450,000 pa
Bite Size Investment in Major Student Hub On behalf of the vendor, Colliers International are proud to present 1/225 Hawken Drive, St Lucia for sale. This bite sized investment opportunity comes with a new four year term and is prominently positioned in St Lucia and the University of Queensland’s main dining precinct.
Key features include:
• Net Income $51,150* per annum
• New four year term to established tenant
• Net lettable area 252m2*
• Exposure to over 50,000 students enrolled at the University of Queensland
• Located in popular dining precinct
• Great signage opportunities.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - 830M2 - 2 LOTS ON ONE TITLE Located in a quiet leafy street just 6km from the CBD this 830m2 block with post war home is ripe for development, with 2 lots on one title there are a number of options for this property.
Retain and renovate the existing home, subdivide and construct SUBJECT TO BCC APPROVAL).
With a 40.2m frontage to Marjorie Street and 20.4m to Hamlet Street on 2 lots this is an opportunity not to miss.
â?¢ 830m2 (approx.) â?¢ LMR2 â?¢ 2 street frontages
Annerley is located 4 kilometres south of the CBD and neighbouring suburbs include Woolloongabba, Greenslopes, Dutton Park and Tarragindi. Within clo...
BRAND NEW FREESTANDER IN THE NEW CITY FRINGE! * Just constructed, freestanding tilt panel warehouse / office / showroom
* Column free shell, maximise your space
* Drive through, multitude of fit-out options
* Bitumen hardstand / parking and landscaped gardens
* Corner position, huge exposure and signage potential
Brand new tilt panel, freestanding, clear span office / warehouse space in the new city fringe of Yeerongpilly. Building has been constructed as a column free shell with first floor mezzanine, designed for the maximisation of space, the ability to drive through if required and could be fitted out to suit any multitude of...
TRY FINDING THIS ANYWHERE ELSE - 8% RETURN UNDER $700k * 204m2 total floor area
* Corporate style fit-out
* Strategically located in Yeerongpilly
* Warehouse accessed via container height roller door
* Good access to major arterial roads
* Close to the Brisbane CBD, Rocklea and Tennyson Riverside Development
Offering excellent exposure and easy access to all major southern arterial roads, this modern tilt slab office/warehouse is strategically situated in the city fringe suburb of Yeerongpilly. Providing 70m2 of quality office space, 109m2 of warehouse and 25m2 of additional mezzanine storage. The site offers presence and proximity to t...
Undoubtedly the best Unit in Tennyson! * Convenient location close to tennis centre and planned mixed use precinct * Modern concrete tilt panel warehouse with plenty of high grade office * Good natural light * Undercover car parks * Easy access to Beaudesert and Ipswich Roads * Will suit an office user looking for a bargain or strip offices and create a high grade warehouse
Modern concrete tilt panel warehouse constructed in 1998. This unit provides quality business accommodation in one of the most convenient locations in Brisbane. Features include electric roller door access, good natural light, two undercover car parks, easy ...
Completed and Now Ready to Occupy * Brand New Development located in sought after location
* Tilt slab construction offering excellent internal height
* Modern design and features
* Container roller door
* Ample on site parking.
* Some exposure onto busy Fairfield Road.
New Development... Time to Invest * Brand new development suitable for Small Businesses and Investors
* Modern design and features in a Blue Chip location fronting Brisbane Golf Course
* Security gated entrances from Walker St to Tennyson Memorial Drive
* Rare two street access
* Areas from 52sqm - 118sqm available!
* Quality tilt panel construction offering high bay storage plus roller door access
* 6km from Brisbane's CBD and neighbours Yeerongpilly's TOD development
* Flood free January 2011.
For detailed information regarding Tennyson's New Development please Contact Paul Flego Exclusive Marketing Agent
Last Unit Remaining - Unit 14, 71sqm - Move in today! We are excited to introduce the latest project in the tightly held Tennyson/Yeerongpilly industrial precinct. A strata work-store complex, with sizes ranging from 52-118sqm, catering to the needs of small business and self storage users. Designed to incorporate the business and lifestyle aspects of modern business park accommodation, this property offers great natural light and flexible work areas.
Promising incredible value, 42 Walker Street will provide opportunity to own an investment at prices not often seen in the commercial market. The site is within close proximity to the surroundi...
Redefine Brisbane's South 300 Ipswich Road, Annerley offers the following key attributes:
- 9,081m²** land parcel
-Multiple development opportunities
- Operating retail centre with 3,379m² NLA
- Total Gross income of $1,307,874 PA* with a net income of $922,472 PA*
- Located opposite the Princess Alexandra Hospital and Buranda Shopping Centre
- Fully leased centre on short flexible lease terms with a total of nine tenants
- Impressive three street access to Ipswich, Cornwall and Emperor streets
- Eastern Corridor Neighbourhood Plan 7 storeys code assessable
- Residential, Retail, Hotel, Medical, Commercia...
50/50 Office and Warehouse + Modern tilt panel construct warehouse + Good internal height for storage + Warehouse features container height electric door + Quiet Street with good access to Arterial Roads + Well fitted out office over two levels with kitchen etc + Good flat access for trucks, fully fenced premises
Contact Agent now for more information or to arrange for an inspection.
Indooroopilly Bowls Club Under instructions from Michael Griffin and Morgan Lane of Worrells Solvency & Forensic Accountants, Knight Frank is pleased to present the Indooroopilly Bowls Club for sale.
This opportunity consists of a 4,507sqm volumetric lot comprising of a modern single level clubhouse with two bar areas, restaurant, function room, gaming lounge, commercial kitchen, and various male and female amenities. Basement car parking includes 21 exclusive use bays with an additional 65 bays available for visitor parking.
The clubhouse is approximately 826sqm with an additional 146sqm covered terrace area.