Modern Stand-Alone Industrial Complex - 5,856m2 Lot Medium Impact Industry'
- 442m2 First class professional offices with comprehensive fit-out / amenities throughout
- 985m2 Workshop, office, store & amenities
- Features drive through high-bay workshop, wash bay, service pit & 3-Phase power
- 132m2 Carport & covered outdoor areas
- Suit End-user or Investor (IM available)
- Quality complex - sold as vacant possession
Freehold Investment Opportunity with Long Term Income - Land area 182m2
- Stand-alone shop with a floor area of 94m2
- 27,583.00 Gross Income + GST
- New 3 year lease 01/01/17 + 3 year option
- 6 month lease remaining with 2 x 3 year options
- Ideally presented & well established business
- Plenty of street parking
- Owner will consider written offers
Stock Hotel, Toowoomba - Solid trade across all departments; venue underpinned by strong gaming (35 Electronic Gaming Machines)
- Prominent location a 3,627m2* site fronting a major thoroughfare outbound Toowoomba
- Suited to a multi-venue operator or a larger independent operator, currently operated under management
- Large trade catchment area, an excellent demographic that provides a loyal patron following
- Compelling upside via reconfiguration and/or renovation
- Facilities: bars, bistro, gaming room, TAB and Keno and beer garden and drive through bottle shop
Commercial Development Opportunity - 1,045m2* Lot featuring 22mtr frontage
- 150m2* building improvements (+deck)
- Low-Medium Density Residential' zoning
- Ideally suit wide variety of commercial uses
Such as Heath Care Services, Child Care Centre, Community Care / Use, Office (STCA)
- CBD fringe site with Sub-Arterial Road exposure
- Value add options Refurbish or Redevelop
- Information Memorandum available
Mixed Use Redevelopment Opportunity - Toowoomba CBD • Located in Toowoomba’s CBD 158 Margaret Street is a considerable building with limitless potential • Gross floor area of 1,464m2 (approximately) and a NLA 961m2 (approximately) • Current gross income of $133,880.00pa* with 65%* of the building currently occupied • Retail spaces with Margaret Street frontage and high foot traffic • Direct access from council car parking at the rear, fully serviced lift and natural light through out • In walking distance to QIC’s Grand Central 500 million dollar development • Includes a combination of modern and original fixtures and fittings
Excellent Development Block - Land size of 1071m2*
- Act now, under $450/m2
- 20.3m street frontage
- Located next to Toowoomba Base Hospital
- Mixed Use' zoning/ hospital support precinct
- Suit office, units, medical and town house
- James Street exposure
Superior Fast Food Investment Secure 10 + 5 + 5 year lease through to 2026. Annual fixed 3.5% increases. All usual outgoings payable by Lessee. Prime 1,710m2 site with 16 on-site car spaces. As new 230m2 building plus alfresco dining and drive thru. Positioned amongst McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Hungry Jacks etc. Toowoomba â?? Commercial Centre of the Darling Downs, 125km* east of Brisbane CBD. population 131,000 and growing. Rent: $129,076 pa*
Interstate and local bidding by prior arrangement.
Rare Margaret Street CBD Opportunity 174 Margaret Street is a rare offering for the Toowoomba CBD with an ‘A’ class location within 150 metres (approximately) of the Grand Central Shopping Centre extension. This property houses 160m2 (approximately) of retail/office space to the ground floor and 127m2 (approximately) of first floor office accommodation coupled with 7 car parks accessed from Jessica Street. • Ideal for owner occupier, investor or developer • The ground floor has been previously tenanted by GE finance for over 20 years and the first floor is currently leased to an office user until October 2016 • The building c...
Absolute Position Perfect Retail Corner - 10 Year Lease - Recent Major Building Upgrade - 10 year lease to 2024 plus options through to 2034 - Annual fixed 3% increases - Lessee pays all usual outgoings as per the lease - Unrivalled 2,020 sqm corner site with dual frontage and exposure of 78 metres - 20 exclusive car spaces on title, plus abundant parking surrounding - Central position within Caltex, KFC and Subway retail complex - Opposite Toowoomba Plaza SC anchored by Coles, Kmart plus 31 specialties - Toowoomba: Commercial capital of Darling Downs region, 125 km west of Brisbane CBD, trade catchment circa 120,000 & growing - Rent: $115,655 pa Interstate and local bidding by ...
7-ELEVEN INVESTMENT, SOLID TENANT & LEASE - Lease/Options to 2025 - Vendor motivated to sell - Large depreciation benefits - 4% annual increases - 2,410m2 land area
7-Eleven is a highly successful multinational fuel and convenience brand. The site location is premium, situated on busy James Street (Toowoomba's name for the Warrego Highway) which carries about 32,000 vehicles each day through Toowoomba. Strategically located on Toowoomba's major arterial road James Street (Warrego Highway). The region of Toowoomba has a population of over 140,000 with an expected population in 2021 of approx. 250,000. Toowoomba is the second largest ...
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Prime CBD site with ample parking and 3 street access.
Previously used as head quarters for Toowoomba News Papers - Available for vacant possession - 2 parcels of land totalling 5,552m2* with 47m* frontage to Ruthven Street. This opportunity is worthy of inspection.
For a full Information Memorandum contact Mike Stewart on 0418 717 361 or LJ Hooker Commercial on 07 4688 2266.
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Toowoomba Auction On-Site 25th March 2017
Not to be missed and situated in a prominent locatation on James St South Toowoomba with 3 street access. This property has commercial potential with existing building lending itself to conversion to offices with rear of block providing scope for parking.
- Site area 608sqm* - 3 street access - High visibility location - Existing building 150sqm* - Existing detached double garage 60sqm* - Multiple uses with TRC approval
Toowoomba CBD Office - Motivated Vendor! • Ground floor suite • Floor area 75m2 (approx.) • 3 large separate offices • Reception/waiting room • Air conditioning • One exclusive under cover car park with ample customer parking • Male, Female & Disabled amenities to the ground floor • Common kitchen • Court yard at the rear of the building • Building has recently undergone refurbishments
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International Toowoomba.
High Exposure Freehold Offices - 855m2 (2 Lots) fronting Outer Circulating Ring Road
- 685m2 (GFA) modern professional office space
- Comprehensive fit-out incl. reception, waiting, board/ interview rooms, multiple offices & open plan work areas with amenities located throughout
- 250m2 (GFA) rear warehouse/ car parking/ storage
- Side access caters for separate secured work areas
- Located within the Priority Development Area incl. The Mills Precinct & new Bunnings Warehouse
- Adjoins new public car parking facility
- DGT business relocating to the redeveloped training facility at 56 Duhig Street
- Book an insp...
Bite Sized Investment Opportunity - Motivated Vendor! With a fresh three year lease in place until April 2019 to a national tenant, this bite sized strata title is ideal for the investor or the end user who has a view to occupy in the future.
- Ground floor location - area 59m2 (approx.) - 3 separate offices plus reception/waiting room area - Kitchenette, air conditioning and great natural light - Male, Female & Disabled amenities to the ground floor along with a landscaped courtyard at the rear of the building - One exclusive under cover car park with on site client parking available - Located only a stones throw from QIC's multi-million dolla...
Providing Exposure, Location & Unlimited Potential - Purchase to occupy or Lease
- Land area 1507m2* / Office area 275m2* (including fit out)
- Shed & storage 150m2*
- Suit medical, office or other businesses
- James Street exposure
- Up to 28 carparks with 2 street entrances
- Ideal for a superannuation fund
- Mixed Use' zoning
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Toowoomba CBD Situated among the new chic and trendy precinct currently offering an array of new boutique style retail outlets and eateries popular to this central hub, this site is one of the last prime redevelopment opportunities in the city centre.
520 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba comprises a two storey commercial property offering an upstairs and downstairs tenancy with a total floor area of 800m2*.
The ground floor, currently occupied by Phat Burgers, features a retail shop, commercial kitchen and male and female bathrooms. Upstairs comprises a 204m²* open plan tenancy previously used as a gym. Uni...
Better Than The Share Market, Better Than Your Money in The Bank - Better Inspect Now!! Close to the outskirts of the inner city in South Toowoomba, this rare & impressive investment opportunity offers both commercial & residential components. Would be a great proposition for a self-managed super fund or an investor.
The commercial side of the premises is currently tenanted, with a five year lease in place generating a rental return of $28,000 per year with the tenant paying all outgoings. The residence has been fully tenanted, but is currently vacant to facilitate the sales process. Rental return has been $15,340 a year.
This unique, immaculately presented & maintained proper...
Mixed-Use Commercial Opportunity - 900m2 Lot (fully fenced with 2 drive-ways)
- 240m floor area with various commercial options through site conversion/ refurb.
- Opportunity for up to 7 offices plus open/ workstation, reception & disabled access/ facilities plus bathrooms/ toilets (incl. shower)
- 3 deck breakout areas around building
- Convenient position corner of Phillip Street
- Ability to provide up to 13 onsite carparks
- Concept development plans available
- Tenanted - Inspections by appointment
High Exposure CBD Fringe Opportunity Located on the Northern fringe of the Toowoomba CBD, 270 Ruthven St represents an excellent opportunity to secure a freehold property opposite what will be a major retail and lifestyle precinct of the CBD (Bunnings and The Mill developments).
- 392m2 of Split Level Ground Floor - 60m2 of First Floor - Staff Amenities - 8m2 ATM Bunker - currently leased to Heritage Bank - 20m Frontage to Ruthven Street - Secure On-Site Parking off Toomaroo Lane - Zoned Mixed Use Railyards Precinct
Perfect property for the Owner Occupier or the Investor with existing floorplate lending itself to split tenanc...
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Huge Potential - Prime Development Site
Located at the corner of Margaret Street and Tourist Road, this property has been the home of the iconic Weis Seafood Smorgasbord Restaurant for over 40 years.
The opportunity now exists to purchase this significant property. The site can be returned to operations as a restaurant or developed with TRC approval for uses such as multi-level residential, multi-level motel, offices, retail shops and various other business types.
Property Particulars include: - Land area of 4,842sqm* - Off street parking for 69 cars - Two street frontage - Zoned: Low...
Expose Your Business - Book The Removalist! • Fully refurbished 123m2 (approximately) air conditioned office space on a 493m2 corner allotment • The boutique style professional office includes reception area, two separate offices, open plan work area, storage space and kitchenette • The newly fitted out space has a freshly painted exterior and interior, full plantation shutters, natural gas, energy efficient lighting and security system • Fantastic signage opportunity’s and exposure to the corner of West and Margaret Street only 200 metres (approximately) from QIC’s $500 million extension of Grand Central • Can accommodate at least...
Small Medium Industry Lot South West Toowoomba - Unique small industrial lot
- Medium Impact Industry zoning
- Heavy vehicle access to Anzac Avenue
- Affordable development for local small business
- Distribution, manufacturing, warehousing the opportunities are endless
- Call now!
The Boutique Commercial Property You have All Been Waiting For… • A rare opportunity to purchase a piece of Toowoomba’s premier Margaret Street • 102m2* of floor area consisting of reception, two administration areas, boardroom, two separate offices, kitchenette and amenities • Filled with character and class including two fire places, air conditioning and fantastic natural light • Land parcel of 501m2 with two street access from Austral Lane (rear of building) which currently accommodates approximately 7 car parks with room for more • Ideal for the business owner or investor looking for a boutique commercial premise in one of Toowoomba’s most highl...
Receivers Sale - Expressions of Interest Sought Under instructions by receivers. Situated on busy Anzac Avenue within 100m of James Street is this prime site ready for development. Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Armstrong Ford and other retail shops nearby.
- 1,484* square metres - Approved Use: Outdoor Sales - Rare opportunity to secure high profile development site - Over 15,000 vehicles past the site per day - excellent exposure - Zoned low to medium density residential - DA Current for outdoor sales, office & workshop
Industrial Property - Located in an increasingly popular industrial area, handy to Anzac Avenue, Gore Highway and the South-West. - Approx 5,800m2 all gravel hardstand with 300m2 metal shed built about 3 years ago. - The shed has an oil / grease separator, disabled toilet facilities and a 200m2 (approx) skillion attached to the southern wall. - Roadtrain access, security fenced and there is approx 25,000 gallon of rainwater storage leading to a pressure point - There is an air conditioned demountable office along side the shed. - this property will suit a multitude of users including transport operators, mec...
A-Class Facility with development opportunity • Office / Reception Building : 303m2 • Offices / Amenities / Engineer’s Office / Store : 124m2 • Supervisor’s office / Store office / Sales desk : 368m2 • Storage Building : 110m2 • Dangerous Goods Shed : 12m2 • Chemical Storage Building : 51m2 • Machinery Building : 180m2 • Research Building : 29m2 • Fertilizer Storage Building : 595m2 • Attached enclosed skillion : 79m2 • Large kitchen area / eating room / tea room • Air conditioning with great natural light through out • Large boardroom area / work stations / filing & computer room • Multiple male & female amenities through out buildings...
City Office - Stand Alone with Parking - Magnificent brick office suite with outstanding features
- 325m2* which can be split into smaller tenancies
- 12 onsite car spaces behind a lockup gate
- Great access from anywhere in the CBD
- Separate fire resistant strong room for document storage
- This stunning building ticks every box for todays professional including ducted air, security, natural light, character and affordability.
Industrial Land Suit End Use or Subdivide - 2.936Ha Lot (approx. 7.25 acres)
- Low and Medium Impact' industry zoning
- Complimented by surrounding development
- Power, water & sewage available + rear service easement benefits lot & future development
- Conveniently located near Anzac Avenue / Gore Highway with B-Double access
- Secure your position within this emerging south-west Toowoomba industrial precinct
Inner City Retail and Office Investment A high yielding opportunity, well known and long established Heritage Plaza Arcade is located in the heart of Toowoomba CBD and adjacent to Toowoomba Transport Centre is now available for purchase.
- Current passing Income $306,987.82 per annum* with upside - Site area 2,020sqm* - Lettable area 1,600sqm* - 280sqm first floor only remaining vacancy - Strong anchor tenants on new 5 year leases - Easy pedestrian access with four separate access points - Direct access to Toowoomba Transit Centre - Ample street and off street parking adjacent
Information Memorandum Available on Request. Con...
Commercial Investment with Exposure - 1,189m2* stand-alone lot (cnr Mackenzie St)
- 188m2* compliant Class 5' office building
- Features reception, open workstation area, 4 offices, boardroom & dual amenities + storage
- Elevated site includes 9 sealed car parks
- 3 year lease from Dec, 2015 + 2 x 3yr options
- Rental income - $56,400p.a. Nett + Outs + GST
- Elevated outlook with highway exposure
- Inspections by appointment
Significant Investment and Refurbishment Opportunity! • Canberra Place is located on the fringe of Toowoomba's CBD with views over Queens Park • The commanding corner location provides fantastic exposure to Toowoomba’s golden triangle • Building area of 3,216m2 (plus 717m2 attic) with a net lettable area of 2,577m2 with 62 car parks • Current gross income of $388,296pa* (68% tenanted) with a fully let income of $523,506pa* • 123 Margaret Street has a land area of 2,610m2 and 6 Bell Street has a land area of 649m2 zoned principal Centre • Rarely does an opportunity like the come available!
Iconic Toowoomba CBD Building - Occupy, Invest or Reside • Historic building exemplifying fine 1930’s architecture • Vacant possession • 736sq m* net lettable area on 566sq m* of land with two street access. • Suit owner occupier or investor, multiple options include potential for commercial office, retail or residential** uses. • New “ easy living” elevator • Potential to convert to residential apartments on the first floor** • Margaret Street address located close to the QIC half billion dollar Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment and the 72 room Quest Apartments development. • Perfect investment in rapidly growing region supported by the ...
Prime CBD Retail Site – Fantastic Development Opportunity • Often sought but seldom found, large footprint in the CBD – this property represents a rare opportunity to acquire a solid structure on a large parcel of CBD land to renovate, redevelop or landbank for future use. • Approx. 1,835m2 of open plan Retail shop front with additional 765m2 approx. warehousing and storage, full mezzanine storage plus offices overlooking shop. • 3,716m2 approx. block with rear shop access and loading off Victoria Street • Air-conditioned retail space, strip fluorescent lighting, and high ceiling clearance • Two street plus side laneway frontage, more than 25 car pa...
Established Toowoomba Investment - 7,174m2* Land Area (Lot 1 on RP164443)
- Low Impact Industry' zoning
- 3,544m2* Lettable floor area includes clear span warehouse/ amenities & first floor reception/ office
- 60 on-site bitumen car parks with dual access
- Freehold sale only Business not for sale
- Net income - $221,000 p.a.* plus rates
- Information Memorandum available on request
- Inspections by appointment only
Commercial Opportunity or Inner City Living Located a just a stone’s throw from Grand Central Shopping Centre and within walking distance to the Toowoomba CBD, this exceptionally renovated property offers you outstanding lifestyle or business choice with all conveniences at your fingertips. Situated within the Mixed Use – West Creek Precinct, the property offers a myriad of potential commercial and residential uses including retail, office and mixed uses (subject to TRC approval) Meticulously renovated throughout and boosting all the warmth and charm of the colonial era. Currently utilised as a residence and featuring 2 Bedrooms wi...
Excellent Tenancy with Good Lease - Ground Floor 210m2*, Mezz. 43m2*
- 3 year Lease
- Rent $30,000.00 Nett + Outs + GST
- 7 Year old complex
- Next to Gore Highway & 15km from Airport
- 8.5% Nett Return
High Quality Investment with a New Lease - New 5 Year lease with 3 year option
- Leasing at $74,000 + Outs+ GST
- Situated in a twelve-unit complex
- Outgoings are $50m2
Situated in a twelve-unit, strata titled complex. Unit 7 and 8 are tenanted by the same owner who has recently signed a new five-year lease with a three-year option. Number 7 boasts 259sqm of floor space and number 8 278sqms of floor space with 109sqms of mezzanine floor, this investment is priced at a 7.5% yield. With Toowoomba’s ever increasing profile, the commercial market remains strong.
Two Title Industrial Asset Offered to the market for the first time in decades, this well known North Toowoomba asset presents an outstanding opportunity for the industrial investor, owner occupier or developer. Spanning over two separate lots the parcel totals 7,944m2 with 3,285m2 of net lettable area across two free standing buildings. Positioned on one of Toowoomba's busiest roads and with two street frontages this site welcomes incredible exposure.
Further features of the site include: - Zoning : TRC – Medium Impact Industry - Access : Complete Drive Around & Drive Through - Frontage : High Exposure Property - Ten...
Perfect Medical/Professional Location Iconic Margaret Street location this property is situated one block from St Vincents Private Hospital, Medici Medical Centre, Day Surgery and other medical specialists. Within easy walking distance to cafes, Queens Park, Toowoomba Grammar School and motels.
Property is presently used as an Art Gallery and would ideally suit professional or specialist medical offices. Good off street parking and a self contained one bedroom flat is also included.
Property details are:
- Site area 1,388* m2 - Building constructed in 2009 to current building regulations with commercial specifications - Buil...
Commercial and Residential Mix Investment Situated on the Toowoomba CBD's fringe and within the affluent suburb of East Toowoomba this site proposes a great investment to diversify your portfolio. Combining retail strip commercial uses, as well as an adjoining residential house these tenanted investments spread across a total of 976m2 with a great car parking ratio of 9 sealed parks for the properties commercial aspect. Cornering Hume, Bridge and Sir streets - exposure and ease of access doesn't get much better!
Strong leases are in place across all tenancies, with the residential component expiring in July 2016, and the soonest of ...
Mayfair on Margaret - Prime CBD Location - Magnificent spacious premises of 324sqm* - Would suit Medical / Professional Office / Community Services (subject to TRC approval) - Land Area of 2,211sqm* (plenty of room for expansion) - Close to all services & major shopping centre - Ample Parking - Inspection is a must
Mortgagee Sale - Multi-tenanted Retail Investment - Anchored by Coffee Club • Long-term leases in place – fully leased net income circa $308k • Landmark building on a high-profile corner location • Good mix of national and local retailers – anchored by Coffee Club • High flow pedestrian traffic, head of “Eat Street” – Toowoomba’s burgeoning café and retail precinct • 1123m2 corner block, 853m2 NLA Retail space, 119m2 outdoor dining area • Directly opposite $500Million re-development by QIC of Grand Central shopping centre