Massive Price Reduction - 10,760m2 Lot zoned Medium Impact Industry' - 17m wide access handle to site - Access to power, water and sewage - Potential to subdivide. Currently on 3 lots - Very competitively priced at less than $38/m2 - Opportunity for staged industrial development, or land bank for the future
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
Three Words - Unique Commercial Property ! • Prominent corner location with unrivalled exposure to Ruthven & Margaret Streets
• Rear lane way access for loading or lane way retail opportunities
• Located only 40 metres from QIC’s Grand Central development which has recently undergone a $500 million extension and refurbishment
• 2 buildings consisting of 2,585sqm (approximately) over 5 levels on a prime corner lot of 652sqm
• Current income of $20,000 per annum for external building signage with a lease expiry of 2026
• Iconic building with architecture and finishes that will provide the owner with unique finishes
Development Site Potential - Don't Miss this Opportunity! Being offered to the market is this prime development opportunity located in close proximity to Toowoomba Base Hospital and the expanding CBD. This property offers a large 3 bedroom dwelling with 8 car accommodation on a prominent 4045sqm L shaped block zoned low medium residential.
- Flexible site providing the wider development market with a significant acquisition prospect only minutes from Toowoomba’s CBD - Total land area of 4045m2 zoned low medium residential - Suit a multitude of development options - medical suite, short stay accommodation & multiple units (subject to TRC approva...
Prime Development Opportunity On The Fringe Of the CBD Being offered to the market is this prime development opportunity located in close proximity to Toowoomba Base Hospital and the expanding CBD. This large 6,897m2 site consists of 5 residential houses with a combined zoning of low medium residential & Low Impact Industry. Perfect for a developer or a residential investor looking for multiple assets.
- Flexible site providing the wider development market with a significant acquisition prospect only minutes from Toowoomba’s CBD - Total land area of 6,897m2 with a combined zoning of low medium residential (Hospital Support Precinct) & Low Impa...
Prime Redevelopment Site Prime redevelopment land with great frontage onto James Street for sale - situated on a total land area of 1,684m2. Located next door to Downs Office Equipment, this site consists of 9 tenancies which bring in a consistent income per month.
The site also includes high roller door access to the workshop area in building one, full height sliding door to warehouse tenancies including personal access door and lots of natural light, with saw tooth roof design.
For further information, please contact Leon Carlile.
CBD Development Site Opposite Grand Central Ideally positioned opposite the newly developed Grand Central and adjacent to McDonalds, is a prime 794m2 allotment ready for development.
The Principal Centre zoning provides for a wide range of commercial and residential uses and the provision to build to six storeys will offer views over the city and looking North towards the proposed Toowoomba Railway Parklands.
The property is currently improved by a 160m2 House/Office building and with car parking in high demand, the site will provide a viable income stream whilst going through the DA process.
600m Warehouse - 1.0Ha Land - 10,000m2 Lot (Levelled / 80mtr width) - Low Impact Industry' zoning - Features 605m2 metal-clad warehouse with roller doors & drive through end bay - Includes air-cond. reception, office, male & female amenities + office & lunch room to mezzanine level above - B-Double & Road Train accessible site - Additional land area available as negotiated - Ideally suits owner-operator / developer
10,000m Parcel in Growth Corridor - 1.0Ha Lot (125mtr deep x 80mtr wide) - Low Impact Industry' zoning - Includes original 3-bedroom brick residence & approx. 150m2 in storage sheds - Located within a growing precinct which supports Residential, Retirement, Place of Worship and Indoor Sport & Recreation - Great opportunity to value-add / convert to commercial use subject to TRC approvals - Additional land area available as negotiated
Fantastic Development Opportunity - CBD Fringe Land - Corner Position With the new Bunnings development underway, this end of the CBD is undergoing a transformation and becoming sought after - here is your opportunity to take advantage of a great location, positioned close to The Mill Precinct and Bunnings site
- 808* sqm block ideally located on the northern fringe of Toowoomba's CBD
Approved Residential Development Land Now is the time to act in order to secure a substantial parcel of land with current approval for residential development only a short distance from Toowoomba’s expanding CBD.
• 7.8 hectares (78,000 m2) • Current Development Approval for 121 lots over several stages • Contemporary urban design provides for an affordable end product
Located adjacent to parkland, this development opportunity is just waiting for the astute developer to construct Toowoomba's newest neighbourhood and reap the rewards.
93 – 99 Hampton Street, Harristown, Toowoomba will be sold via Expressions of Interest.
Large Industrial Site with Drive-through Ability - 11,727m2 Medium Impact' zoned lots
- 276m2 main shed includes 150m2 air-conditioned offices & amenities (+36m2 mezz)
- 187m2 rear shed + 58m2 enclosed skillion
- Full security fencing / 3-Phase power
- Comprehensive graveled yard area
- Highway exposure + drive through to Ball Street
- Close proximity to Bunnings Warehouse
- Opportunity to secure the 7,705m2 Anzac Avenue parcel separately.
Inner City 849m2 Block for Low Impact Industry -849m2 flat developable corner block
-Located close to the inner city
Located very close to the Toowoomba Inner City Bunnings redevelopment, this 849m2 development block makes good buying for a low impact industrial user. Toowoomba's inner city is experiencing quite a lot of interest and this block should continue to increase in value. Located metres from Ruthven Street and Jellicoe Street, you have quick and easy access to the major thoroughfares to service your clientele.
90 meters of Ruthven St frontage within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre -All reasonable offers considered
-90 metres of Ruthven St frontage
-Great corner block
Located less than 100 metres to the south of the Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 2539m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this remains a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
First-rate Development Opportunity on CBD Fringe • Prime development site in great location • 809sqm* corner site with great exposure to Ruthven Street • Featuring hardstand plus small office building • Currently utilised as a car sales yard but offers a multitude of potential uses, subject to council approval • Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development • Zoned as Mixed Use in the West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Industrial Lot with Infrastructure Contributions** - 3,592m2 leveled & compacted corner lot
- Medium Impact Industry' zoning
- Features up to $80,000 in Infrastructure Offset costs Subject to Council Approval (STCA)
- B-Double approved with access to Gore Highway
- Invest within a modern industrial subdivision
- Priced to sell contact to discuss this limited development opportunity
Prime CBD Development Opportunity! • Combined land area of 2,445m2* with a 32m* frontage to Clopton Street and 48m* frontage to William Street
• Zoned Mixed Use allowing for a multitude of uses such as accountancy or solicitor firms, medical, Restaurants/Retailers and more
• Located within the Toowoomba Regional Council’s 8 Storey precinct, subject to TRC approval
• Fantastic exposure in Toowoomba’s CBD in close proximity to other key business premises such as the Department of Transport and Main Roads, the Toowoomba Court House, numerous office operators, cafes and more
• The site currently comprises two residential dw...
Civil Court Industrial Land - Land Area: 5,122* square metres - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator considering establishing a business in North Toowoomba - Industrial zoned allotment available in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced
Industrial Land - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator - Land area of 1.13*ha - Industrial zoned allotment available for purchase in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced
- Land Area: 809* sqm - All services are available - High profile site in the Toowoomba CBD - Architect Plans show possible development - Basement carpark 21 Cars, ground level 400* sqm nla, first & second levels each 400* sqm - 9 car parks at front on grade. Suggest ground floor Retail and Levels 1 & 2 office accomodation - Zoning: Principal Centre Zone
The site is located opposite Grand Central Shopping Centre and between the Downs Club and the ABC Studio's and offices, which will give it a constant and strong exposure to the market.
Large Industrial Lot - South West Toowoomba - Lot 11 - 4,982m* corner location - 'General Industry' zoning - Positioned on the main entry road to 7SD Business Park - Excellent exposure overlooking new Harvey Norman development - Attractive 'Self-Assessment' covenants (Master Plan) reduces development cost & timeframe
Tightly Held CBD Opportunity - Occupy, Develop and Invest 183-187 Margaret Street represents a limited opportunity to acquire a superbly located Toowoomba CBD asset that is perfect for a new development or building refurbishment.
* 341m2 allotment consists of two buildings divided into three tenancies offering 320m2 NLA * There are no heritage implications to restrict development plans * Rear access is available from Chronicle Lane * The property is being offered to market with Vacant Possession making it ideal for owner occupiers
With major developments such as Grand Central Shopping Centre, Walton Stores, Gladstone Hotel redevelopment and the $1...
Prime Office & Medical Space with Development Upside This 130m2* commercial property is situated close to amenities and offers so much potential and upside.
Located at the intersection of Holberton Street and Russell Street, the property is only 900m* to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and just 5 minutes from the CBD.
- 721m2* allotment with 2 street access via Holberton St and Turner Street - Concrete sealed carpark at the rear including 5 car parks with potential to add a further 6 spaces - 95m2* building comprises of a reception area with waiting room, two offices/consulting rooms as well as large kitchen and amenities - Equipped with ai...