Develop Or Relocate Your Business With Prime Exposure • Floor Area - 297m2 approx. of shed/warehouse with office, drive through access and a minimum clearance of 4 meters through out plus high clearance awning
• City fringe development opportunity with a district centre zoning which allows a number of commercial uses
• 2 bedroom brick residence currently tenanted until April 2014 for $255.00 per week
• Awning at rear of building
• 4565m2 allotment consisting of existing house, shed/warehouse and office
• Over 50 meters of frontage to Hill Street
Under contract by LJH Commercial Toowoomba Former Large Scale Production Bakery
- Former Darby's Pie Site (Cnr Taylor and Holberton St, Newtown) - Extensive fit out - High traffic location - Ample car parking - Site Area: 1,952 sqm - Building Area: 732 sqm - Zoned: Local Centre - Best known bakery site in the city - Available for immediate vacant possession
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Toowoomba Auction On-Site 25th March 2017
Not to be missed and situated in a prominent locatation on James St South Toowoomba with 3 street access. This property has commercial potential with existing building lending itself to conversion to offices with rear of block providing scope for parking.
- Site area 608sqm* - 3 street access - High visibility location - Existing building 150sqm* - Existing detached double garage 60sqm* - Multiple uses with TRC approval
Urgent Sale - Featuring showroom, numerous offices throughout, storage, warehouse, amenities, high rollerdoor access, and the list goes on - Land area 1,012m2* - Will suit numerous uses including office, retail, or other businesses - James Street exposure - Numerous carparks with 2 street entrances - Mixed Use' zoning - Inspect today Owner needs action!
Mortgagee Auction in North Toowoomba - Great quality tilt-panel shed
- 216m2 tilt-panel industrial shed
- Medium Impact Industry' zoning
- High bay roller shed including standard PWD amenities / kitchen facilities
- Full security gated complex with ample on-site parking
- Diverse tenancy mix
- New Compliance Certificate across entire unit
- Exposure to Second Range Crossing Bypass Road
Rare Freehold Hotel opportunity Available in the Centre of Toowoomba. - Last of the old style pubs on Ruthven Street * 8 poker machine license’s * Next door to Toowoomba Sports Club * Currently Available for lease as well * 455m2 of land area * 800m2 of building * 19 short term rooms on level two
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Sold At Auction By Colliers International Toowoomba Positioned in a prominent CBD location on a large 1,032m2 block is this commercial property which comprises of a multi-level brick building with a single level frontage which flows through to a double story extension to the rear offering a total net lettable area of approximately 479m².
This prime office building includes, 13 private offices, multiple conference/ board rooms, a printing & storage room as well as kitchenette & bathroom amenities. Located in the heart of the Toowoomba CBD this asset offers an excellent opportunity to be part of the trend to occupy or invest in this thriving c...
Toowoomba CBD Office - Motivated Vendor! • Ground floor suite • Floor area 75m2 (approx.) • 3 large separate offices • Reception/waiting room • Air conditioning • One exclusive under cover car park with ample customer parking • Male, Female & Disabled amenities to the ground floor • Common kitchen • Court yard at the rear of the building • Building has recently undergone refurbishments
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Justin Eastwell of Colliers International Toowoomba.
High Exposure Freehold Offices - 855m2 (2 Lots) fronting Outer Circulating Ring Road
- 685m2 (GFA) modern professional office space
- Comprehensive fit-out incl. reception, waiting, board/ interview rooms, multiple offices & open plan work areas with amenities located throughout
- 250m2 (GFA) rear warehouse/ car parking/ storage
- Side access caters for separate secured work areas
- Located within the Priority Development Area incl. The Mills Precinct & new Bunnings Warehouse
- Adjoins new public car parking facility
- DGT business relocating to the redeveloped training facility at 56 Duhig Street
- Book an insp...
Bite Sized Investment Opportunity - Motivated Vendor! With a fresh three year lease in place until April 2019 to a national tenant, this bite sized strata title is ideal for the investor or the end user who has a view to occupy in the future.
- Ground floor location - area 59m2 (approx.) - 3 separate offices plus reception/waiting room area - Kitchenette, air conditioning and great natural light - Male, Female & Disabled amenities to the ground floor along with a landscaped courtyard at the rear of the building - One exclusive under cover car park with on site client parking available - Located only a stones throw from QIC's multi-million dolla...
Modern Stand-Alone Industrial Complex - 5,856m2 Lot Medium Impact Industry'
- 442m2 First class professional offices with comprehensive fit-out / amenities throughout
- 985m2 Workshop, office, store & amenities
- Features drive through high-bay workshop, wash bay, service pit & 3-Phase power
- 132m2 Carport & covered outdoor areas
- Suit End-user or Investor (IM available)
- Quality complex - sold as vacant possession
Providing Exposure, Location & Unlimited Potential - Purchase to occupy or Lease
- Land area 1507m2* / Office area 275m2* (including fit out)
- Shed & storage 150m2*
- Suit medical, office or other businesses
- James Street exposure
- Up to 28 carparks with 2 street entrances
- Ideal for a superannuation fund
- Mixed Use' zoning
Freehold Investment Opportunity with Long Term Income - Land area 182m2
- Stand-alone shop with a floor area of 94m2
- 27,583.00 Gross Income + GST
- New 3 year lease 01/01/17 + 3 year option
- 6 month lease remaining with 2 x 3 year options
- Ideally presented & well established business
- Plenty of street parking
- Owner will consider written offers
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Toowoomba CBD Situated among the new chic and trendy precinct currently offering an array of new boutique style retail outlets and eateries popular to this central hub, this site is one of the last prime redevelopment opportunities in the city centre.
520 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba comprises a two storey commercial property offering an upstairs and downstairs tenancy with a total floor area of 800m2*.
The ground floor, currently occupied by Phat Burgers, features a retail shop, commercial kitchen and male and female bathrooms. Upstairs comprises a 204m²* open plan tenancy previously used as a gym. Uni...
Excellent Showroom/Warehouse Facility with Main Road Exposure Positioned on a large 2,686m2 block on Taylor Street offering excellent exposure, this property also features; * 200m2* showroom * 964m2* of office and warehouse * 5 Tonne gantry crane * Current holding income of $112,546 net with lease expiry 13th October 2016 * Heavy vehicle service pit * Truck wash bay * Generous lunchroom and kitchenette * Upper level storage * Zoned low impact industry * Security fenced * The property provides gravel hardstand to the back of the property and on street parking is available for customers.
This property is ideal for the owner occupier and investor alike. ...
Better Than The Share Market, Better Than Your Money in The Bank - Better Inspect Now!! Close to the outskirts of the inner city in South Toowoomba, this rare & impressive investment opportunity offers both commercial & residential components. Would be a great proposition for a self-managed super fund or an investor.
The commercial side of the premises is currently tenanted, with a five year lease in place generating a rental return of $28,000 per year with the tenant paying all outgoings. The residence has been fully tenanted, but is currently vacant to facilitate the sales process. Rental return has been $15,340 a year.
This unique, immaculately presented & maintained proper...
Mixed-Use Commercial Opportunity - 900m2 Lot (fully fenced with 2 drive-ways)
- 240m floor area with various commercial options through site conversion/ refurb.
- Opportunity for up to 7 offices plus open/ workstation, reception & disabled access/ facilities plus bathrooms/ toilets (incl. shower)
- 3 deck breakout areas around building
- Convenient position corner of Phillip Street
- Ability to provide up to 13 onsite carparks
- Concept development plans available
- Tenanted - Inspections by appointment
Stock Hotel, Toowoomba - Solid trade across all departments; venue underpinned by strong gaming (35 Electronic Gaming Machines)
- Prominent location a 3,627m2* site fronting a major thoroughfare outbound Toowoomba
- Suited to a multi-venue operator or a larger independent operator, currently operated under management
- Large trade catchment area, an excellent demographic that provides a loyal patron following
- Compelling upside via reconfiguration and/or renovation
- Facilities: bars, bistro, gaming room, TAB and Keno and beer garden and drive through bottle shop
High Exposure CBD Fringe Opportunity Located on the Northern fringe of the Toowoomba CBD, 270 Ruthven St represents an excellent opportunity to secure a freehold property opposite what will be a major retail and lifestyle precinct of the CBD (Bunnings and The Mill developments).
- 392m2 of Split Level Ground Floor - 60m2 of First Floor - Staff Amenities - 8m2 ATM Bunker - currently leased to Heritage Bank - 20m Frontage to Ruthven Street - Secure On-Site Parking off Toomaroo Lane - Zoned Mixed Use Railyards Precinct
Perfect property for the Owner Occupier or the Investor with existing floorplate lending itself to split tenanc...
Affordable Solid Investment - Situated in the heart of Toowoomba's industrial precinct
- 110m2* lettable area
- Tenant on 1st year lease at $14,000.00 + Outs + GST
- Quality complex with excellent tenancy mix
- High roller door access
- Ample parking
Business Park Opportunity! 'Quantum Business Park' : comprises 12 light industrial Units and was constructed in 2007
Unit 10 offeres the following features:
- Full concrete tilt panel construction: - Glass shop font - Roll a door access to warehouse - Air conditioned and carpeted office - Mezzanine floor above office - Easy vehicular access and circulation through complex
It's location is in Toowoomba's main industrial area of Wilsonton and it has direct access to Boundary Street with links to the Warrego Highway and the CBD.
For more information contact Shane Kennett on 0407 161 513.
Commercial Development Opportunity - 1,045m2* Lot featuring 22mtr frontage
- 150m2* building improvements (+deck)
- Low-Medium Density Residential' zoning
- Ideally suit wide variety of commercial uses
Such as Heath Care Services, Child Care Centre, Community Care / Use, Office (STCA)
- CBD fringe site with Sub-Arterial Road exposure
- Value add options Refurbish or Redevelop
- Information Memorandum available
Mixed Use Redevelopment Opportunity - Toowoomba CBD • Located in Toowoomba’s CBD 158 Margaret Street is a considerable building with limitless potential • Gross floor area of 1,464m2 (approximately) and a NLA 961m2 (approximately) • Current gross income of $133,880.00pa* with 65%* of the building currently occupied • Retail spaces with Margaret Street frontage and high foot traffic • Direct access from council car parking at the rear, fully serviced lift and natural light through out • In walking distance to QIC’s Grand Central 500 million dollar development • Includes a combination of modern and original fixtures and fittings
Development opportunity priced to meet the market • Substantial price reduction!! • 2,956m2 of premium land located opposite Downlands College • Large open block with slight slope • 390m2 under roof in existing building – previously used short-term accommodation • Formerly a guest house, the building consists of 11 bedrooms, multiple large rooms, commercial kitchen, cold-room, multiple bathrooms • Easy access to major arterial road leading north and south • Opportunity to renovate current building or develop entire site • Only 3.5kms to the centre of town • Zoning: Low Impact Industry
Accelerating Success for more information or to arrange...
Expose Your Business - Book The Removalist! • Fully refurbished 123m2 (approximately) air conditioned office space on a 493m2 corner allotment • The boutique style professional office includes reception area, two separate offices, open plan work area, storage space and kitchenette • The newly fitted out space has a freshly painted exterior and interior, full plantation shutters, natural gas, energy efficient lighting and security system • Fantastic signage opportunity’s and exposure to the corner of West and Margaret Street only 200 metres (approximately) from QIC’s $500 million extension of Grand Central • Can accommodate at least...
Small Medium Industry Lot South West Toowoomba - Unique small industrial lot
- Medium Impact Industry zoning
- Heavy vehicle access to Anzac Avenue
- Affordable development for local small business
- Distribution, manufacturing, warehousing the opportunities are endless
- Call now!
Excellent Development Block - Land size of 1071m2*
- Act now, under $450/m2
- 20.3m street frontage
- Located next to Toowoomba Base Hospital
- Mixed Use' zoning/ hospital support precinct
- Suit office, units, medical and town house
- James Street exposure
Superior Fast Food Investment Secure 10 + 5 + 5 year lease through to 2026. Annual fixed 3.5% increases. All usual outgoings payable by Lessee. Prime 1,710m2 site with 16 on-site car spaces. As new 230m2 building plus alfresco dining and drive thru. Positioned amongst McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Hungry Jacks etc. Toowoomba â?? Commercial Centre of the Darling Downs, 125km* east of Brisbane CBD. population 131,000 and growing. Rent: $129,076 pa*
Interstate and local bidding by prior arrangement.
Rare Margaret Street CBD Opportunity 174 Margaret Street is a rare offering for the Toowoomba CBD with an ‘A’ class location within 150 metres (approximately) of the Grand Central Shopping Centre extension. This property houses 160m2 (approximately) of retail/office space to the ground floor and 127m2 (approximately) of first floor office accommodation coupled with 7 car parks accessed from Jessica Street. • Ideal for owner occupier, investor or developer • The ground floor has been previously tenanted by GE finance for over 20 years and the first floor is currently leased to an office user until October 2016 • The building c...
Quality Industrial Investment for your Portfolio • Leased to Agbitech (global leader and innovator in biological pest controls) for 4 years from 1st November 2014 with lease option until 1st November 2023 • Current Net Income of $139,159.71* • Shed Area of 1,665m2* consisting of A Class offices, warehouse, first floor and mezzanine • Rear hardstand with semi access • Located in the prime area of Wilsonton Industrial within proximity of Toowoomba’s Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport • Lessee has spent considerable capital on infrastructure in the building
* Prime Wilsonton Industrial location
* Quality Industrial Investm...
Concrete Investment with Income - 2,726m2* Lot - Medium Impact Industry' Zoned
- 1,500m2 *full tilt panel warehouse (6mtr height) divided into 3 tenancies with amenities to each
- 170m2* side awning & access via 7 roller shutters
- Front 875m2* (Bays 1-7) includes 94m2 air-con offices - available to lease at $78,000pa Nett
- Rear 625m2* (Bays 8-12) with income on leases
- Great opportunity for owner-occupiers & investors alike Quality complex
- Inspections by appointment
Receivers Sale - Expressions of Interest Sought Under instructions by receivers. Situated on busy Anzac Avenue within 100m of James Street is this prime site ready for development. Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Armstrong Ford and other retail shops nearby.
- 1,484* square metres - Approved Use: Outdoor Sales - Rare opportunity to secure high profile development site - Over 15,000 vehicles past the site per day - excellent exposure - Zoned low to medium density residential - DA Current for outdoor sales, office & workshop
Industrial Property - Located in an increasingly popular industrial area, handy to Anzac Avenue, Gore Highway and the South-West. - Approx 5,800m2 all gravel hardstand with 300m2 metal shed built about 3 years ago. - The shed has an oil / grease separator, disabled toilet facilities and a 200m2 (approx) skillion attached to the southern wall. - Roadtrain access, security fenced and there is approx 25,000 gallon of rainwater storage leading to a pressure point - There is an air conditioned demountable office along side the shed. - this property will suit a multitude of users including transport operators, mec...
A-Class Facility with development opportunity • Office / Reception Building : 303m2 • Offices / Amenities / Engineer’s Office / Store : 124m2 • Supervisor’s office / Store office / Sales desk : 368m2 • Storage Building : 110m2 • Dangerous Goods Shed : 12m2 • Chemical Storage Building : 51m2 • Machinery Building : 180m2 • Research Building : 29m2 • Fertilizer Storage Building : 595m2 • Attached enclosed skillion : 79m2 • Large kitchen area / eating room / tea room • Air conditioning with great natural light through out • Large boardroom area / work stations / filing & computer room • Multiple male & female amenities through out buildings...
City Office - Stand Alone with Parking - Magnificent brick office suite with outstanding features
- 325m2* which can be split into smaller tenancies
- 12 onsite car spaces behind a lockup gate
- Great access from anywhere in the CBD
- Separate fire resistant strong room for document storage
- This stunning building ticks every box for todays professional including ducted air, security, natural light, character and affordability.
Industrial Land Suit End Use or Subdivide - 2.936Ha Lot (approx. 7.25 acres)
- Low and Medium Impact' industry zoning
- Complimented by surrounding development
- Power, water & sewage available + rear service easement benefits lot & future development
- Conveniently located near Anzac Avenue / Gore Highway with B-Double access
- Secure your position within this emerging south-west Toowoomba industrial precinct
Inner City Retail and Office Investment A high yielding opportunity, well known and long established Heritage Plaza Arcade is located in the heart of Toowoomba CBD and adjacent to Toowoomba Transport Centre is now available for purchase.
- Current passing Income $306,987.82 per annum* with upside - Site area 2,020sqm* - Lettable area 1,600sqm* - 280sqm first floor only remaining vacancy - Strong anchor tenants on new 5 year leases - Easy pedestrian access with four separate access points - Direct access to Toowoomba Transit Centre - Ample street and off street parking adjacent
Information Memorandum Available on Request. Con...
Significant Investment and Refurbishment Opportunity! • Canberra Place is located on the fringe of Toowoomba's CBD with views over Queens Park • The commanding corner location provides fantastic exposure to Toowoomba’s golden triangle • Building area of 3,216m2 (plus 717m2 attic) with a net lettable area of 2,577m2 with 62 car parks • Current gross income of $388,296pa* (68% tenanted) with a fully let income of $523,506pa* • 123 Margaret Street has a land area of 2,610m2 and 6 Bell Street has a land area of 649m2 zoned principal Centre • Rarely does an opportunity like the come available!
Iconic Toowoomba CBD Building - Occupy, Invest or Reside • Historic building exemplifying fine 1930’s architecture • Vacant possession • 736sq m* net lettable area on 566sq m* of land with two street access. • Suit owner occupier or investor, multiple options include potential for commercial office, retail or residential** uses. • New “ easy living” elevator • Potential to convert to residential apartments on the first floor** • Margaret Street address located close to the QIC half billion dollar Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment and the 72 room Quest Apartments development. • Perfect investment in rapidly growing region supported by the ...
Prime CBD Retail Site – Fantastic Development Opportunity • Often sought but seldom found, large footprint in the CBD – this property represents a rare opportunity to acquire a solid structure on a large parcel of CBD land to renovate, redevelop or landbank for future use. • Approx. 1,835m2 of open plan Retail shop front with additional 765m2 approx. warehousing and storage, full mezzanine storage plus offices overlooking shop. • 3,716m2 approx. block with rear shop access and loading off Victoria Street • Air-conditioned retail space, strip fluorescent lighting, and high ceiling clearance • Two street plus side laneway frontage, more than 25 car pa...