ONE OF 'FORREST HILL'S' LAST UNDEVELOPED SITES IN AUSTRALIA'S MOST SUCCESSFUL APARTMENT PRECINCT Exceptional opportunity in acclaimed fashion and lifestyle precinct for high-rise apartment project. Surrounded by renowned recent & under construction development's setting significant precedent (STCA).
? 970sqm* of prime South Yarra land over two titles
? Mixed Use zoning
? 24.38m* frontage to Claremont Street and rear lane
?Immediate tram and train public transport options (one train
stop from CBD)
? Short term income of $250,000pa*
? Amongst globally renowned; Chapel Street retail,
entertainment, dining attractions; Royal Botanic Gardens;
International Sports Preci...
Prestige, Prominence & Position in South Yarra's Coveted ´Domain Hill' CBRE has the pleasure in presenting for your consideration this world class opportunity to acquire a prestigious corner development and refurbishment opportunity of the The Albany Hotel Site at 1-23 Millswyn Street, South Yarra.
Situated in South Yarra's highly coveted ?Domain Hill' precinct, the property features:
- Prime South Yarra corner allotment of 2,152sqm*, with 89m* frontage to Millswyn Street & Toorak Road
- Iconic & trading Albany hotel comprising 81 rooms, restaurant & bar, 24 car spaces, plus rooftop pool & deck
- Panoramic Melbourne CBD, St Kilda Road views from eleva...
WINNER ON WILSON AUCTION - Friday 14th October 12 noon on-site
• Invest/Develop/Occupy (STPA) • Two street frontages to Wilson and Ellis Street • Land Area: 240 sqm (approx) • Building Area: 460 (approx) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Current Rental: $55,572 pa* (monthly)
This unique two storey office/warehouse with two street frontages to Wilson and Ellis Streets.
A rare offering in South Yarra which is surrounded by multiple mixed use developments.
Only metres from Chapel Street, the Jam Factory and some of Melbourne’s most famous eateries and everyretail shop you can imagine.
Absolute Prime Corner Chapel Street Freehold INVEST, OCCUPY OR DEVELOP - Exceptionally rare freehold opportunity located within Melbourne’s premier, internationally renowned, retail and hospitality precinct - Commanding triple frontage of over 64 metres to Chapel Street, Elizabeth Street and Barry Lane - Land Area: 514m2 approx. - Substantial building of 443m2 approx. plus 6 on site car parks - Significant redevelopment potential (stca) - Zoned: Commercial 1 - Prahran Market, ALDI and huge public car park all located at the rear of the property - First time offered in 20 years!
SUPER SOUTH YARRA INVESTMENT AUCTION - THURSDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER AT 12PM ON-SITE
• Current Rental: $90,205pa (approx) • Land Area: 336m2 (approx) • Building Area: 233m2 (approx) • Zoning: Commercial 1 • On-site parking • Future development potential (STPA) • Five separate tenancies
This two story double fronted building located on the north side of Toorak Road in popular South Yarra offers flexible floor plan and potential for rental growth along with scope for Future Development subject to planning approval.
Iconic Landmark Freehold with significant Residential Multi Unit Development Potential (STCA) - Magnificent retail space plus first floor office/residence - To be sold with vacant possession - 2 Road frontages - including access from Caroline Street - 2 Titles - Total land area approx. 220m2 - Total building area approx. 241m2 - Significant onsite carparking - Terms: 10% deposit balance 6 months
TWO SUPERB APARTMENT BLOCKS TO BE OFFERED SEPARATELY Acquire one or both of these blue chip assets, located in one of Melbourne's best residential and commercial precincts.
Each offering presents the option to invest, improve and/or redevelop (STCA).
The properties are superbly located within walking distance to Chapel Street, Toorak Road, South Yarra Station and all the very best South Yarra has to offer.
25 CLARA STREET
* 12 strata titled apartments (3x2 bedroom + 9x1 bedroom)
* Income: $224,928 pa
* Land Area: 636m2
* 2 street frontages with excellent on site parking
27 CLARA STREET
* 12 strata titled apartments (6x2 bedro...
Occupy, Invest or Develop Stand alone building
Land area: 182 m² approx
Used as offices for past 22 years
Comprising 3 separate offices, large open plan work area, bathroom & shower
50 metres from Toorak Road
Lane way on southern boundary
Outstanding development opportunity S.T.C.A.
Top Floor Office with Stunning Views and Lifestyle Appeal Occupy or Invest
Metres from Chapel Street
Area: 383 m² plus 3 terraces
Car parking included
Expansive light filled space
Stylish existing fit out
Access to rooftop gym and spa
Residential use/subdivision (STCA)
Existing monthly tenancy
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 4th September at 2pm
BLUE RIBBON OPPORTUNITY - 4 apartments to be sold as one. Remarkable opportunity to acquire a 1st class property holding located within one of Melbourne’s truly prestigious residential locales. This outstanding residential complex offers an immediate add value
opportunity to existing improvements in addition an evident development opportunity (STPA).
• Land Area: 413.4sqm*
• Building Area: 337sqm*
• 10m frontage to Millswyn Street*
• On site car parking facilities
• Fantastic location – walking distance to CBD
• Mulitple Opportunities;
- Redevelop existing improvements and surplus land
- Strata subdivide existing apartments
- Redevelop e...
Must Sell! * Prime development in one of Melbourne Finest suburbs
* Town planning permit for 30 residential apartments plus a ground floor retail unit
* Land area 343m2 (approx)
* Two street frontages
* Within 100 meters of Chapel St and Jam Factory
* Business 2 Zone
Prime South Yarra Development Site The property is situated on the eastern side of Claremont Street, approximately 100 metres north of the intersection of Toorak Road, within the inner Melbourne suburb of South Yarra.
The property is situated approximately 300 metres north west of the intersection of the vibrant commercial/retail strip of Chapel Street/Toorak Road and approximately four kilometres south east of the Melbourne Central Business District.
Surrounding properties include predominantly commercial office suites and boutique retail outlets together with a backdrop of residential apartments and multi unit resident...
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP Superbly located in the heart of South Yarra, this 2 level retail premises is extensively fitted as a salon and beaty spa with office, but could easily be converted to other reatil use and a dwelling. Potential rear car access and walking distance to all of South Yarra's attractions and parkland.
Grab a major slice of South Yarra To be sold as a whole, this pair of free standing apartment buildings convey interwar period authenticity that provides a classical context for 14 impressively renovated apartments. Each inviting floor-plan features a welcoming central living/dining area with reverse cycle heating/cooling and traditional steel casement windows beneath high ceilings, a separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a double bedroom complemented by built-in robes, served by a separate bathroom. Consistently in demand due not only to their character and comfort but also because of their location, these eng...
High Profile Shop & Dwelling Occupy, Invest or Develop
Prime Richmond Location
Land area: 152 m² approx.
Existing short term lease
Sought after city fringe location
Surrounded by a vibrant mix of cafes / restaurants / retailers and numerous new residential & mixed use developments
PERFECTLY POSITIONED MULTI-LEVEL DEVELOPMENT SITE 126-128 ST KILDA ROAD, ST KILDA
This prolific and high exposure corner site in the sought after St Kilda Hill Precinct offers an excellent opportunity to secure a strategic income producing property with excellent flexibility with potential to redevelop or refurbish the existing improvements. Currently comprising a ground floor retail tenancy with St Kilda Road frontage, together with a ten bedroom residence to the upper floors. This prominent land holding provides the following key benefits:
- High profile St Kilda Hill corner land holding of 436sqm* with two street frontages to St K...
Boutique Windsor townhouse development This permit approved development site is situated in the heart of Melbourne’s premium lifestyle precincts. Sites of this nature are extremely hard to find and offers astute developers an opportunity to build a project beyond compare.
• Boutique development with a town planning permit already approved
• Boasting 5 luxury townhouses over 3 expansive levels
• Located in a bustling pocket of Windsor and surrounded by world class amenity
• Strong median house price in excess of $1.43 mill
• Adjoining the iconic Windsor Castle Hotel and only 365m to Chapel Street
• Meters to the nearest...
BOUTIQUE FREEHOLD/DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF CREMORNE Quality two level office/warehouse on an outstanding corner land holding of 530sqm* in one of Melbourne's most sought after CBD fringe suburbs.
- Features existing office/warehouse suiting owner occupier, investor or developer.
- Multiple street frontages with substantial undeveloped/vacant land area yet to be realised.
- Nominated as an Urban Renewal Precinct (Future Residential Upside)*.
- Centrally located within 200m* of Richmond train station, plus ease of access to Punt Road/Citylink and the CBD (1.5kms().
- Walking distance to Swan Street/Church Street retail, cafe and...
DEVELOP, OCCUPY, OR INVEST SOUGHT AFTER CREMORNE/EAST RICHMOND PRECINCT ? Rare and significant freehold site of 2,000sqm*
? Sizeable street frontage of 77m*
? Across three (3) allotments offered separately or in one line
? Nominated as an urban renewal precinct (future residential upside)*
? Walking distance to Swan Street / Church Street retail, café & lifestyle attractions
? 300m* to Richmond train station and 1.5km* to the CBD
? Proximity to MCG, Melbourne and Olympic Parks
CLASSIC APARTMENT BLOCK INVESTMENT CBRE is delighted to present to the market for sale a classic apartment block, better known as 114 Wellington Street, St Kilda. The property is set in an irreplaceable location in one of Melbourne's most desirable residential suburbs. Key features include:
- Two (2) level Victorian-style apartment block comprising six (6) spacious two bedroom units (offered together)
- Substantial 675sqm* land holding with major street frontage and rear laneway access
- Gross income $107,000 per annum* with growth potential
- Immediately access to tram services and proximity to Windsor railway station...
30 Inkerman St - SOLD. 71 Inkerman St - AVAILABLE Uniquely positioned properties boasting permits for individual boutique residential developments, in a renowned & eclectic city fringe lifestyle precinct.
71 Inkerman Street, St Kilda - AVAILABLE
Versatile regular shape site with rear road access currently leased short term to hand car wash café and detailing operator. An existing planning permit for a boutique development project of 22 x two bedroom apartments highly favours residential apartment developers, among other possibilities.
- 379sqm* site area
- 10.4m* frontage to Inkerman St & rear road
- Mixed Use zoning
- Existing comme...
Permit, Plans, Position...Plus 88 More Reasons to Develop This 'HOT' City Fringe Site CBRE offers for your attention an exceptional development site, with planning advantages in this 'highly sought after city fringe and beachside location'.
- Vacant development site of 2,262sqm* with dual frontages
- Planning permit & stamped plans for 5 level residential project (plus basement) ? Commence immediately!
- Efficient design by renowned architect ?Hayball' for 68 apartments
- Surrounded by immediate public transport via Carlisle St & St. Kilda Rd tram routes, plus Balaclava train station
- Located nearby: Balaclava Village; Acland, Fitzroy & Chapel St entertainment, culi...
PERMITTED PRAHRAN CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE 283-289 HIGH STREET, PRAHRAN
Permit approved corner allotment for 31 apartments and four (4) shops including cafe permit for 38 chairs and liquor license
Total site area of 537sqm*, with impressive combined frontage of 50.4m* to High Street and York Street, plus additional rear laneway frontage of 19.96m*
Outstanding amenity, with the property less than 400m to Chapel Street, and positioned on the emerging High Street dining and entertainment precinct, with famous tenancies Hanoi Hannah, Huxtaburger and the Smith, to name a few
Public transport options are aplenty, with a tram rou...
Growth Zoned development site in trendy Windsor (STCA) Knight Frank is excited to offer this development opportunity located in this highly sought after city fringe precinct for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 29th June at 4pm.
Surrounded by some of Melbourne's finest blue chip suburbs, the property is within walking distance to a host of amenity and offers outstanding potential for future re-development (STCA).
The property features the following:•
-Site area of 784sqm approx.
-Zoned: Growth Residential Schedule 1
-ROW at rear
-500m* from Chapel Street and 5km from the Melbourne CBD
-Close to schools, parklands ca...
Whole Residential Block in St Kilda Refurbished as new modern 3 level residential apartment block. 14 units plus 10 car spaces all on separate titles, ideal for individual on selling. Substantial building of 716 sqm plus garages, balconies and courtyards on large 695 sqm site. Stunning up to date contemporary style development. Salto Access Control security system. Well located on the edge of St Kilda’s vibrant heart. Perfect position close to all amenities, plus easy access to public transport. Excellent rental history, currently 100% occupied. Significant income tax saving depreciation. Rent: $275,000 pa.
OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP Rare opportunity to acquire this prime inner-city office/showroom in highly sought after precinct.
* Land Area: 310m2
* Three street frontages
* Short term tenancy
* Close proximity to Swan St & Church St retail and entertainment precinct
* Ripe for occupation or development (STCA)
* First time offered in over 30 years
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
FIRST CLASS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
INVEST/ DEVELOP & POTENTIAL TO OCCUPY PART
- Total land area 873m2 approx. (17.9m frontage x 49.2m length) - Total building area 696m2 approx. - Two Blue Chip tenants, 2 buildings on one title - Combined annual rental approx. $222,150 + GST + Outgoings - Irreplaceable development opportunity - Rear laneway access via Francis & Dixon Streets - Zoning: C1Z & GRZ12