Unique Development Opportunity - 3,318* square metre development site. - Zoned HS2 Hospital Support Precinct. - Uses include (subject to approval) * Motel and long term accommodation * Allied Health practitioners * Medical Centre * Other Medical Support activities
Massive Opportunity with Prime Exposure. Don’t Miss Out! • Expressions Of Interest Campaign closing Friday the 11th Of July 2014 at 3pm.
• Land Area : 809 m2
• Floor Area : 270 m2
• Car-Parking Area : 300 m2
• Corner position block with 20 m prime exposure to Hume Street.
• Ideal for Office development or owner occupier.
• Ample 3 phase power with excellent natural lighting.
• Zoned : Residential Choice with Urban Residential Precinct.
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Luke Darr of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Under Contract by LJ Hooker Commercial Huge Potential - Prime Development Site
Located at the corner of Margaret Street and Tourist Road, this property has been the home of the iconic Weis Seafood Smorgasbord Restaurant for over 40 years.
The opportunity now exists to purchase this significant property. The site can be returned to operations as a restaurant or developed with TRC approval for uses such as multi-level residential, multi-level motel, offices, retail shops and various other business types.
Property Particulars include: - Land area of 4,842sqm* - Off street parking for 69 cars - Two street frontage - Zoned: Low...
Small Medium Industry Lot South West Toowoomba - Unique small industrial lot
- Medium Impact Industry zoning
- Heavy vehicle access to Anzac Avenue
- Affordable development for local small business
- Distribution, manufacturing, warehousing the opportunities are endless
- Call now!
Receivers Sale - Expressions of Interest Sought Under instructions by receivers. Situated on busy Anzac Avenue within 100m of James Street is this prime site ready for development. Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Armstrong Ford and other retail shops nearby.
- 1,484* square metres - Approved Use: Outdoor Sales - Rare opportunity to secure high profile development site - Over 15,000 vehicles past the site per day - excellent exposure - Zoned low to medium density residential - DA Current for outdoor sales, office & workshop
Industrial Land Suit End Use or Subdivide - 2.936Ha Lot (approx. 7.25 acres)
- Low and Medium Impact' industry zoning
- Complimented by surrounding development
- Power, water & sewage available + rear service easement benefits lot & future development
- Conveniently located near Anzac Avenue / Gore Highway with B-Double access
- Secure your position within this emerging south-west Toowoomba industrial precinct
Diversify Your Portfolio - Complex of 8 Townhouses on One Title Situated within close proximity to the University of Southern Queensland, this complex of 8 townhouses has hit the market for the first time ready for an astute investor to take ownership and reap the rewards.
Positioned on a 1,366m2 allotment, the complex features eight mirror image double-storey townhouses on one title, with each townhouse boasting:
• 2 good size bedrooms; • 1 bathroom; • Lounge; • Kitchen/meals area; • Recessed laundry; • Front and rear courtyards; and • Single car accommodation.
Located approximately 4km South West of the Toowoomba CBD and in close proximity to th...
Under contract by LJH Commercial Toowoomba Long Held Site For Sale
- 2,194* square metre site - Major Centres Zone - In the heart of Kearneys Spring - Adjacent to McDonalds - Opposite Red Rooster - Last vacant site in the precinct - Possible uses include: * Retail * Commercial * Offices * Childcare * Health Services
This rare site is now surplus to owners requirements and will be sold!!
Significant Investment and Refurbishment Opportunity! • Canberra Place is located on the fringe of Toowoomba's CBD with views over Queens Park • The commanding corner location provides fantastic exposure to Toowoomba’s golden triangle • Building area of 3,216m2 (plus 717m2 attic) with a net lettable area of 2,577m2 with 62 car parks • Current gross income of $388,296pa* (68% tenanted) with a fully let income of $523,506pa* • 123 Margaret Street has a land area of 2,610m2 and 6 Bell Street has a land area of 649m2 zoned principal Centre • Rarely does an opportunity like the come available!
Commercial and Residential Mix Investment Situated on the Toowoomba CBD's fringe and within the affluent suburb of East Toowoomba this site proposes a great investment to diversify your portfolio. Combining retail strip commercial uses, as well as an adjoining residential house these tenanted investments spread across a total of 976m2 with a great car parking ratio of 9 sealed parks for the properties commercial aspect. Cornering Hume, Bridge and Sir streets - exposure and ease of access doesn't get much better!
Strong leases are in place across all tenancies, with the residential component expiring in July 2016, and the soonest of ...
Mixed Use Redevelopment Opportunity - Toowoomba CBD • Located in Toowoomba’s CBD 158 Margaret Street is a considerable building with limitless potential • Gross floor area of 1,464m2 (approximately) and a NLA 961m2 (approximately) • Current gross income of $133,880.00pa* with 65%* of the building currently occupied • Retail spaces with Margaret Street frontage and high foot traffic • Direct access from council car parking at the rear, fully serviced lift and natural light through out • In walking distance to QIC’s Grand Central 500 million dollar development • Includes a combination of modern and original fixtures and fittings