PRIME CORNER INVESTMENT AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON ON-SITE
• Building Area: 232m2 (approx) • Returning $66,300pa NET • 3 separate tenancies plus advertising sign • Distinguished inner city suburb • Rear access and undercover parking • Potential rental growth • Tightly held precinct • Future development potential (STPA) • Huge frontage to Hotham Street
Superbly located and with four individual income streams, this prime corner in the heart of Ripponlea provides a rare opportunity for an excellent investment.
TROPHY RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OR DEVELOPMENT A truly rare opportunity to secure a trophy residential investment and beach side land holding with unrivaled flexibility and upside.
This significant offering can be summarised by the following key attributes.
- 28 individual titles to be sold in one line
- An array of existing unit sizes from 32 to 109 sqm*
- Ultimate flexibility to renovate to generate maximum return - estimated fully let income of $547,560
- Renovate and sell down the individual units
- Convert the 28 units to short term accommodation (STCA)
- 1,878 sqm* regular site, perfectly nestled close to St Kilda Botan...
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY Absolutely rare opportunity to acquire this substantial land holding, ideal for the astute developer or as a grand family home.
First time offered in 60 years.
* Area: 675m2
* General Residential Zoning (GRZ1)
* Frontage of 19 metres
* Multi-level development site (STCA)
Open for Inspections:
Wednesday 19th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 22nd October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 26th October at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 29th October at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 2nd November at 6:00-6:30pm
Saturday 5th November at 12:30-1:00pm
Wednesday 9th November at 6:00-6:30pm
BALACLAVA LANDMARK WITH BRILLIANT OPTIONS This iconic building plus two bedroom apartment presents a variety of opportunities. Retain the existing facilities for commercial purposes or capitalise on this sensational location, metres from Carlisle Street’s cafés, shops and transport with a refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
- Land Area: 1,735m2* - Building Area: 1,022m2* - Onsite parking for 17 cars - Dual R.O.W at rear - Zoning: General Residential 1 - Occupy/Refurbish and/or Redevelop (STCA)
Permit Approved Site in Prestigious St Kilda East Location Savills and Gross Waddell are delighted to offer for sale by Auction this fantastic permit approved development opportunity located at 58 Wilgah Street, St Kilda East.
58 Wilgah Street represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire an outstanding development site, with a permit for a luxury apartment development, ideally located within Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after lifestyle location.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A prime development site of 695sq m*
- An approved permit for magnificent 3-level luxury project comprising 17 apartments
- A ...
WOY WOY BY THE BAY • Charming Art Deco apartment block plus rear land with development potential (STCA)
• Brilliant location, opposite bay beaches, park and St Kilda marina
• Five strata apartments plus roof top terrace
• Current Rental: $160,548 per annum approx.
• Land Area: 639 square metres approx. with two street frontages
Prestigious Beachfront Site With Permit Savills is privileged to offer for sale this unbelievable development site in one of Melbourne’s best bayside suburbs, with an approved permit and endorsed plans in place.
Key attributes of this property are:
- An unbelievable corner development site of 909sq m*
- General Residential Zone 1
- Approved permit and endorsed plans for a luxury 23 apartment development
- Ideal position facing Ormond Esplanade providing for incredible bay views
- Existing improvements providing short-term holding income
- An amazing lifestyle location on Elwood Beach, within easy walking distance...
BALACLAVA LANDMARK WITH BRILLIANT OPTIONS Home to well known Community Organisation for 50 years, this iconic building plus 2 bedroom apartment presents a rare opportunity. Retain the existing facilities for commercial purposes or capitalise on this sensational location, metres from Carlisle Street's cafes, shops & transport with a refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
- Land Area: 1,735 sqm*
- Building Area: 1,022 sqm*
- On site parking for 17 cars
- Dual R.O.W. at rear
- Zoning: Residential 1
AGENTS IN CONJUNCTION:
Gross Waddell - 9654 8666
Raoul Salter - 0418 335 432 & Michael Gross - 0419 35...
BIGGER THAN TEXAS. 5 BLOCKS, TAKE 1, TAKE 2... TAKE THEM ALL!!! YOU CHOOSE Once in a lifetime opportunity exists to create a stunning development (STCA) or your own private estate of gigantic proportions (4,033sqft*). Alternatively choose any of these amazing allotments and let your creative juices flow.
No 7: Massive solid brick period home of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge entertaining areas and children's retreat. 2nd street frontage to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9a: Vacant elevated land with pedestrian access to Chaddesley Avenue.
No 9b: Palatial sized and picture postcard perfect facade 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom mansion with supersized entertaining area...
PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS SELL! MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE IN PRIME LOCATION $820,000 LARGE VICTORIAN TWO STOREY SHOP WITH FIRST FLOOR HUGE BACKYARD AND R.O.W AT REAR
* BUILDING AREA 171SQM (APPROX)
* LAND AREA 186SQM (APPROX)
* CURRENT RENTAL $23,400 P.A (CURRY LEAF INDIAN RESTAURANT)
* POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME FOR FIRST FLOOR
* BUSINESS ONE ZONE
* DEVELOPMENT OPPPURTUNITY S.T.C.A
* 2 CAR PARKS AT REAR
EX-BOARDING HOUSE WITH UPSIDE Conveniently located on tree lined Dandenong Road between Orrong Road and Hotham St.
This is a great location from which to either walk to Glenferrie Road or catch the tram to Fitzroy St or St Kilda Baths for great coffee or dine at one of the many restaurants and cafes.
Unique opportunity to refurbish, upgrade or possible redevelopment (STCA) this property.
Key features include:
* Three separate buildings comprising of 34 rooms
* Previously run as a Boarding House
* Land area 996sqm approx
* Residential 1 zoning
* Vacant possession
* 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
* Rare William St offering * Zoned Industrial 3 * Existing Permit for Personal training Studio * Onsite Car Parking * Vacant Possession * Building area approx 444m2 * Land Area approx 410m2 * Front roller door access with loading bay * 2 levels with goods lift * Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 60 Days
Contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486 or Daniel Liberman 0438 333 666 for more information today.
INVEST FOR THE FUTURE EOI CLOSING THURSDAY MAY 5 AT 2PM
• First time offered in nearly 30 years! • Land Area: 1,174m2 (approx) • Commercial 1 Zoning • Current Rent: $303,586pa (approx) • 58 metre frontage to Westbury Street • Prime Carlisle Street corner location surrounded by national tenants • Rare opportunity to purchase in tightly held area • Significant land holding with upside
An exceptional freehold corner of 8 retail shops and 6 office suites with unprecedented future development potential.
Located just 7 kilometres away from Melbournes CBD, Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a hub of activity.