Shop And Dwelling Currently leased to popular Korean/American fusion restaurant ‘The More The Better’, this tasty offering presents a exceptional opportunity to those investors with a strong appetite for satiating their property portfolios. With a net rental return of approximately $55,000 per annum & a 5 x 5-year lease that commenced 1 April 2013, the premises comprise of a two-storey building with a shop/restaurant, commercial kitchen, restroom & a five-room dwelling that can be configured as a residence or home office set-up. A ROW car space at the rear is accessed via St Georges Road. The property enjoys a...
CARLISE STREET GEM - AFFORDABLE RETAIL INVESTMENT Located on St Kilda’s most eclectic and successful thoroughfare. Surrounded by a booming cafe culture, supermarkets, major schools and direct access to all forms of transportation.
- Lease Term: 5 + 5 years (Com July 2014) - Rental: $48,672*pa - Land Area: 107m2* - Building Area: 135m2*
Elsternwick Shop/Dwelling - Central location in the vibrant Elsternwick retail and lifestyle precinct - Close to Railway station and surrounded by established tenants - 2 Storey building with separate first floor residence accessed from the rear -Ground Floor retail – leased 5yrs +5yrs -$34,046pa - First Floor Residence – Vacant Possession - Onsite parking via rear Roadway - Potential to extend and further develop (STCA) - Outstanding investment opportunity with dual income streams
TROPHY RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT OR DEVELOPMENT A truly rare opportunity to secure a trophy residential investment and beach side land holding with unrivaled flexibility and upside.
This significant offering can be summarised by the following key attributes.
- 28 individual titles to be sold in one line
- An array of existing unit sizes from 32 to 109 sqm*
- Ultimate flexibility to renovate to generate maximum return - estimated fully let income of $547,560
- Renovate and sell down the individual units
- Convert the 28 units to short term accommodation (STCA)
- 1,878 sqm* regular site, perfectly nestled close to St Kilda Botan...