Prime Offering merely 150m to the Station Ideally positioned within 150m to Punchbowl train station, local shops and amenities is this superb free standing brick property which is currently used as a medical practice. The property comprises 3 individual rooms/offices, waiting area/reception, kitchen, bathroom and additional toilet plus driveway with off street parking capacity for 2 cars.
* Free-standing brick property, currently used as a medical practice * Level, 505sqm block approx with R4 High Density Residential zoning * 150m to Punchbowl train station and local amenities * Excellent future development potential stca
LARGE LAND HOLDING ?Site Area: 4,374sqm* - Previously approved FSR 1.5:1**
?Identified as future medium density mixed use
?Currently zoned SP2 Health Services & R2 Residential
?Moments to Bankstown CBD & 550m* from Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital
?DA approved health care facility
?Adjacent to townhouse development
?Rear laneway access
RARE OPPORTUNITY - BLOCK OF UNITS ? Block of 8 x 2 bedroom units for sale in one line
? Close proximity to Canterbury Road and Centro Roselands
? On-site parking available
? Rare investment opportunity, ideal for SMSF investor or dealer
? Value add potential
DA Approved - 44 Units, Walk to the station! Ideally located only a few minutes walk to Bankstown Station, Bankstown Gardens, local schools, shopping centre and amenities is this DA approved development for 44 units. Excellent opportunity for builders, investors and developers alike!
* 4 x 1 bedroom units / 38 x 2 bedroom units / 1 x 3 bedroom units * Total 44 units approved, 6 story residential building * Land size: 2,028 approx
* 500m - 5min walk to Bankstown City Gardens * 600m - 6.5min walk to Bankstown Primary School * 650m - 7min walk to Bankstown Girls High School * 750m - 8min walk to Bankstown Sports Club * 850m - 9min walk ...
Prime, High-Density Residential Development Site INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Prime, high-density residential development site in Bankstown CBD
- Close proximity to Bankstown Railway station (350m*) and local amenities
- Substantial land area of 6,355sqm*
- Residential B Zoning (R4 High Density Residential under DLEP 2014)
- FSR 2:1
- Height Limit: 25m
KEY PROPERTY DETAILS:
Address: 74-80 Restwell Street and 1-9 Leonard Street, Bankstown NSW
REDEVELOP OR OCCUPY PREMIER CORNER POSTION - HIGH EXPOSURE
R3 MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL - DEVELOPMENT SITE
* Site Area 994sqm (Level & Serviced) * Current DA For Automotive Use * Passing Income $54,000 PA G + GST * Ideal For Main Road Users * Close To Train Stations, Shops & Schools * Bus To Bankstown & Hurstville at Door * 25kms To Sydney CBD
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 18 YEARS
Full Information Memorandum Available
Part of the L J Hooker Commercial National Auction Campaign
Date: 4th December 2014 Address: 50 Margaret Street, Sydney Time: 10:30AM
LAST ONE TO GO!! - D.A. APPROVED CBD SITE - One of the last remaining commercially zoned residences in Bankstown.
- Located in Kitchener Parade directly near RSL Club, Aldi
- DA Approved for 3 storey building including car parking, total area 559m2
- This is the chance to occupy now and develop your own office tower
- Bidding expected to commence from $600,000 (+ GST)
SOLD BY - CHRIS MUNK * Total site Area 3,130m2 approx over 3 titles * Prominently located on the corner of Henry Lawson Street & Ogilvy Street * A vibrant neighbourhood shopping centre comprising 7 retail shops & 2 residential parcels of land * Tenants include Fresbarn, hot bread shop, cafe/coffee shop, Thai & Pizza restaurant, Take away & Hair & Beauty salon * Combined Total Gross Annual rental $433,779 (approx) excluding GST * Land is zoned "B2 Neighbourhood Centre" & "R2 Low Density Residential" allowing many flexible redevelopment options * Ample parking for customers * Rare opportunity not to be missed
VACANT INDUSTRIAL LAND â?? CORNER SITE Rare opportunity to secure this prime corner industrial site with good exposure to passing trade opposite the M5 Motorway.
A flexible industrial zoning ensures the property would suit a wide variety of uses and provide endless potential to owner occupants, developers and investors.
- Prime position opposite M5 Motorway - Corner site with extensive two street frontage - Near level secured site - Flexible industrial zoning - Ideal for storage, transport & logistic users, wrecking/salvage &/or new development
For further details &/or an inspection please call the team at Brookes Partne...
LEVEL - PRIME - CHEAP - UNDER INSTRUCTIONS - No doubt this 3677m² will be the most affordable land sold this year in the Bankstown municipality
- Direct access from Gartmore Avenue,Bankstown
- Varied permissible uses with potential
- Subject to Council approval, you will have the opportunity to increase value with a change of zoning
UNDER INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL BY PUBLIC AUCTION 4TH JUNE 2013 6PM AT 2 CROFTS AVENUE, HURSTVILLE.
Brand New Strata Units * Multiple areas available. * Offices will be fitted out with carpet and ducted air conditioning. * Warehouse will have clearances of 9 metres. * Great truck maneuvering with drive-in and drive-out access. * Located close to Milperra Road and M5 on/off ramps. * Construction is due to be completed April 2013. * Full scale plans available in our office.
Areas available from 859 sqm to 1,356 sqm
Asking Prices from $1,500,000 to $2,250,000 + GST All mearsurements are approximate.
Exposure Plus A Superbly located industrial property that is located in the heart of Bankstown’s Industrial area. The site is opposite the Home Maker Centre and within close proximity to the M5 Motorway, Hume Highway and Bankstown CBD.
An excellent opportunity awaits for either an owner occupier or developer to purchase an exceptional property with a 72 metre frontage to one of Sydney’s busiest streets. The site offers a showroom of 600m² and a warehouse of 498m² which both have short term leases. Give your business the exposure it needs to succeed in 2013.
SOLD by Robert Pignataro In the thriving heart of Punchbowl and conveniently set no more than two kilometres to the South Western Motorway, this property consists of two parcels that each offers ongoing income and development potential to appeal to the astute investor.
â?¢ Ten warehouses, one residence and two apartments â?¢ Zoned industrial with a general mixed commercial usage â?¢ Combined income of approximately $386,052.47 per annum â?¢ 3066mÂ² and 5789mÂ² for 3/39 and 2A/41 respectively â?¢ 3/39 is 20x150m (approx.), 2 A/41 is 30x210 metres (approx.) â?¢ Five individual buildings in total, central dividing roa...
LANDMARK INDUSTRIAL SITE (RESERVE UNDER $500 / m2) 13,120 m2 (1.312 hectares) - Landmark Industrial Site - Five individual lots to be sold in one line - ex Mitsubishi & Hyundai Car dealership this site is located on the corner of Canterbury Road and Moxon Road at Punchbowl. Over 140 metres of frontage to Canterbury Road (opposite Stacey Street). The site is located within 1 kilometre of the M5 motorway and some 500 metres from Fairford Road. The site is adjacent office works. The site improvements include a two storey brick warehouse, showroom and offices.
**Perfect Opportunity Does Exist** An ideal 1600 square metres cleared land for builders and developers. It can be built for 3 townhouses and 1 Duplex. DA Approved, can start building anytime anyday straight away. A perfect location for a perfect business opportunity
Building Site with Income Great building site in a popular industrial area just moments from the M5 Motorway. Land value site measuring 15.24m x 50.29m that can produce income while you get your plans approved. Will definately sell and owner is prepared to listen to reasonable offers and exchange prior to Auction on 11/11/04. Front building is 130m2 and on a monthly tenancy. Rear unit is 120m2 and vacant.
SHOP & RESIDENCE - FOR SALE Revesby CBD opposite Revesby Railway Station
SHOP & RESIDENCE - FOR SALE
• Ground floor shop with first floor residence / commercial space • Shop has been operating as a kebab shop since 1990 • First floor residence with kitchen, bathroom and 5 separate rooms/bedrooms • Rear lane access with single garage to the rear of the building • Excellent exposure situated on a corner position directly opposite Revesby Railway station & Revesby Pacific Hotel • Located approximately 150m from Revesby Workers Club & the new shopping mall Revesby Village Centre