TWO FREESTANDING BUILDINGS ON 2236m2 BLOCK Commercial Property Group our proud to offer this rare industrial building available for sale and First time offer since 1966.
*Currently Occupied by two tenancies.
*Brick construction for both buildings. *Each tenancy with their own power supply of 200amps.
*Prime Location to M5 Motorway and busy Fairford rd which will give you the easiest access to both north, south, east and western Sydney.
* Excellent IN2 Industrial Zoning will allow a varied array of uses and industries.
*Owner has recently spent $160,000 in capital expenditure with new driveways, 200mm high strength concrete.
GO FOR THE TRIFECTA PLUS BONUS - LAND + EXPOSURE + POTENTIAL + GST FREE What a better way to enter the New Year than secure a property which combines ALL OF THE ABOVE. Main features of this moneymaker property include:
Land area: 1,323m²
Full glass facade Office 100m², which can be converted into showroom/display area with additional similar size high clearance storage area with three roller doors.
High visibility corner location - with commanding side boundary of over 68.5m to Stacey Street, two points entry/exit, allowing easy loading/unloading and truck maneuverability
Premises offered subject to a lease, hence no GST would be applicable on the purch...
DA Approved - 6 Townhouses Positioned in a popular pocket of Peakhurst this is boutique, DA approved townhouse site is an opportunity not to be missed! Perfectly positioned near local schools, shops, parks and public transport; this site offers an excellent prospect for investors, builders and developers alike.
* Level 594sqm (approx.) parcel, wide frontage 17.6m (approx.) * DA approved boutique site â?? 6 townhouses (2 affordable) * 3 x 2 bedroom townhouses / 3 x 2 bedroom + study townhouses * 400m to Peakhurst shops and amenities * 260m to public bus stop * 350m to Peakhurst Park
A RANGE OF DEVELOPOMENT OPTIONS Colliers International is proud to offer a development opportunity in Revesby.
Mixed Use development permissible under the B1 Neighborhood Centre zoning for shops, commercial, shop top housing or a prime corner site to increase business exposure- it’s wide ranging potential. Two lots are offered in line for a total 686m2, immediately opposite two schools, shops and right on transport routes. Less than 5 minutes from rail and more retail. Vacant land in these locations is once in a lifetime-take advantage and profit from the potential.
The site is also well located and will benefit from...
RARE 6,392m² SITE- YOUR OPPORTUNITY STARTS HERE! * Prime industrial site 6,392m² with two titles of land
* Current improvements total 3,073m² including factory with cranes, offices and workshops
* Massive 53 metre frontage with 121 metre depth - regular shaped block
* Zoning IN1 under Bankstown Council provides the broadest industrial zoning available
* Substations on site quoted by the current owner to provide 1,600 amps
* Fully concrete sealed site throughout, could suit a trucking business
* Other possible uses: building supplies industry, vehicle sales, warehousing, timber yards, new industrial factory units etc.
* For Sale by Ex...
Bankstown Residential Development Site - DA now approved CBRE as exclusive sales and marketing agent, are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the well located residential development site at 47-49 Percy Street, Bankstown. Designed by renowned architect Tony Owen, the site boasts a generous mix of 2 bedroom apartments as well as a potential yield uplift from imminent rezoning.
Bankstown and Sydney's South West corridor is well serviced by amenities, infrastructure and education. Bankstown has seen significant residential growth evident in the recent years with strong demand for resale.
RARE FREESTANDING GEM - DON'T MISS IT * Solid Clear Span Freestanding Factory * Ground floor air-conditioned office which can also be used as reception/showroom * Internal Clearance from 4.5m - 7m * Substation on site with huge power supply 900 Amps * 3 x Container high roller doors * Minutes to the M5 motorway and Sydney’s orbital network (Forest Road, Stoney Creek Road & King Georges Road)