SUBURBAN SHOPPING CENTRE INVESTMENT Expressions of Interest – Fully leased shopping centre with upside!
Prominently exposed on one of Toowoomba’s main roads, Taylor Street, is this rare opportunity to secure a convenience based retail Shopping Centre, Wyalla Plaza!
Property features include:
• Strong trading Toowoomba shopping centre
• Solid net income of $1,150,000pa + all outgoings + GST
• 3,997m2 of lettable area spread over 6 buildings on a 14,028sqm allotment
• Ample onsite parking is provided for 172 vehicles
• 100% tenanted with a diverse tenancy mix with a range of service and retail tenants
Large Office Building in Prominent CBD Location Positioned in a prominent CBD location on a large 1,032m2 block is this commercial property which comprises of a multi-level brick building with a single level frontage which flows through to a double story extension to the rear offering a total net lettable area of approximately 479m².
This prime office building includes, 13 private offices, multiple conference/ board rooms, a printing & storage room as well as kitchenette & bathroom amenities. Located in the heart of the Toowoomba CBD this asset offers an excellent opportunity to be part of the trend to occupy or invest in this thriving c...
Site Area 1,702m² approx.
Lease Term 15 years + 5 + 5
Commencing Rent $290,000 p.a.
Rent Increments: 3% p.a.
Market Review: every 5 years
Outgoings payable by tenants, including Land Tax, insurance, repairs / maintenance
Well known South East Queensland location
Immediate access to major highway
Hot news: H&M announced opening of a New store by the end of 2016
Fantastic Business Opportunity Blind, awning & shutter specialist business for sale. Established over 25 years servicing the Darling Downs and family owned this business has established itself as the market leader in its industry.
Trading profitably and well positioned off Ruthven St in South Toowoomba.
Business offers - Wide product range. - Consistent trading figures - Experienced staff in place - Opportunities for growth and expansion - Established reputation
This business would ideally suit a couple readily supported by the experienced staff in place. Genuine reason for sale.
Call to discuss further.
No listings found
MORE FROM THIS AGENT
Expressions of Interest - Close 4pm Thurs. 9 March
Fantastic Position to Accommodate Your Business - Land Area 476m2
- Ruthven Street Frontage (11.8m)
- Building Area 295m2
- 2 Street accessibility / 5 Carparks
- 2 Separate Offices, Kitchen & Toilets
- Place your business here
- Fit-out suitable for 2 businesses
One of Toowoomba's Leading Fish & Chip Shops Ideal Family Business
- 156m2 Seafood Take-Away business
- Located in the centre of the CBD in Rumours Complex with approx. 100 car spaces
- Includes unencumbered fully equipped plant and equipment for running of business
- Also features service counter, office & outdoor eating
- Lease options available
- Established in 2002
- Present Owners pursing other interests
Freehold Investment Opportunity with Long Term Income - Land area 182m2
- Stand-alone shop with a floor area of 94m2
- 27,583.00 Gross Income + GST
- New 3 year lease 01/01/17 + 3 year option
- 6 month lease remaining with 2 x 3 year options
- Ideally presented & well established business
- Plenty of street parking
- Owner will consider written offers
Owners, Tenants & Investors - Secure Your Carpark NOW! - 4 street frontage to Neil, Julia, Douglas & Thorn Streets
- Only 180 car parks available
- Inner city location with access to growing CBD
- Totally secured site including security monitoring
- Negotiable rates for multiple carpark purchases
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
Are you looking for Great Exposure with parking? - Massive 580m tenancy with many options
- Big separated front showroom/or office space plus another separate ensuited office
- Disabled entry from massive carpark at rear
- Kitchenette with sink and loaded with bench space, separate disabled toilet
- Big storage room with commercial shelving and mezzanine above with access from high rollerdoor with forklift!
- CBD position with cafes nearby
- Recently refurbished with no expense spared!
- Bonus income with Jonny Sprockets leasing adjoining shop
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Toowoomba CBD Situated among the new chic and trendy precinct currently offering an array of new boutique style retail outlets and eateries popular to this central hub, this site is one of the last prime redevelopment opportunities in the city centre.
520 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba comprises a two storey commercial property offering an upstairs and downstairs tenancy with a total floor area of 800m2*.
The ground floor, currently occupied by Phat Burgers, features a retail shop, commercial kitchen and male and female bathrooms. Upstairs comprises a 204m²* open plan tenancy previously used as a gym. Uni...
Warehousing Complex Providing Flexibility For Tenants - Leasing and purchasing option available
- 493m2 office + showroom + mezz. floor.
- $4,992.50pcm + Outs + GST
- Parking & accessibility
- 15km from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport & 3km from the CBD
- Close proximity to the Gore Highway
- Ready for owner occupation
- Leasing calls welcome as Incentives are available
Commercial CBD Freehold - 238m2* lot with rear access off Mark Lane
- Ground floor air conditioned retail showroom with rental holding income
- First floor consisting of 3 front offices, centre kitchen, 2 rear offices & large amenities area with shower
- Licensed rear car parking area
- Unique configuration suit end-user / investor
- Inspections by appointment
Superb Profitable Business with Outstanding Track Record - Outstanding business consistently topping the state in performance
- Successful national franchise
- New showroom and warehouse facing the Wilsonton Shopping Centre
- Wilsonton retail precinct about to fully refurbished as new destination for Toowoomba shopping
Wilsonton Betta home living is renown for being a strong, community supportive business that has been operating in Wilsonton for over 15 years. Located in a purpose built 1000m2 showroom opposite the Eastern entrance to the Wilsonton Shopping Centre, Betta Home Living thrives in its location. With Wilsonton precinct expected to...
Opportunity to Secure a Grandeur Property in CBD An icon of the Toowoomba CBD, 2 Russell Street has recently undergone a face lift and is ready for the taking! Cornering Neil and Russell Streets, with dual lane traffic recently introduced under the Toowoomba Regional Council's CBD Plan, this property is incredibly well positioned and highly exposed.
- 470m2 NLA - smaller sizes may be available - 12 Individual Offices - Open Plan Foyer - 2 Boardrooms - Ample Storage - Original heritage era bank safe - Brand new Kitchen and Amenities - Undercover Outdoor Area
Positioned as a professional office destination, 2 Russell Street includes both on...
Ideal Location for Your New Offices / Retail / Showroom - 2,084m2 choice fringe CBD site
- Benefit from the Mixed Use' zone
- 3 street frontage
- Close to the Developing Bunnings and Mills Precinct sites
- Walking distance of CBD
- 5 titles included on site
ASX Tenanted Investment Offering A Multitude of Buying Options 50 Industrial Avenue, Wilsonton presents multiple investment opportunities. Comprising of a large industrial parcel of land improved with modern industrial facilities, the property is currently subject to an application to divide the property into two smaller parcels providing the end purchaser with multiple buying options.
* Tenancy A occupies 2,300m2 of net lettable area. The property is currently leased on a formal lease agreement by ASX Listed APN News and Media Limited until 11/03/2018 with 2 x 5 year options. * Tenancy A annual net income - $451,692 * Tenancy B occupies 1,831m2 of net...
355m2 Retail/Warehouse Space Own your own premises now
Drive through high bay doors
Located at the front of a semi-industrial complex on a very busy street offering high drive-by visibility, this 355sqm well-presented premises is a perfect choice for a retail business requiring additional storage.
Premium Showroom, Office , Warehouse for Sale Premium 355m² Showroom, Office, Warehouse for Sale ? Recent refurbishments assists to set this property apart from the competition ? Large well-presented Showroom has terrific natural light and exposure ? Warehouse/Garage (approximately 100m²) is drive through capable ? Situated in modern well tenanted centre, unit 1 of 12 ? Ample parking and access is easy from Anzac Avenue ? Unit 1 has the top position on the large pylon sign ? Motivated vendor
Accelerating success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Development Opportunity on CBD Fringe * Prime development site in great location * 809m2 site with two street frontages * Great exposure to Ruthven Street * Currently utilised as a car sales yard * Offers multitude of potential uses (STCA) * Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development * Zoned Mixed Use – West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Lease with Option to Purchase - Showroom & Bulky Goods - 355m2 with exposure for your business
- $5,666.00pcm + Outs + GST
- 15km from Wellcamp Airport
- Ample carparks
- Centered within & complimenting multi tenanted business park
- Available for lease or for sale
- Lease incentives for long term lease
- Owner will assist with change to fit-out
Major Development Site Substantial Holding Income - Total land area 4543m2* over 6 titles
- 4 street access (Neil St, Thorn St, Douglas St & Julia St)
- Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's Principal Centre'
- 100m* from Empire Theatre
- Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
- Opportunities for holding income while developing
3,238m* Toowoomba Northside Development Site Opportunity - 6 adjoining titled portions
- 4 existing residences, 1 shop & 1 office
- Designated Residential Choice, Urban Residential' mixed use site
- Main street frontage within 1.5 km* of city centre
- Approx. 70m* frontage to Ruthven Street
- Close proximity to Northpoint Shopping Centre, schools & public transport
Karingal Chambers - A two level, retail & commercial building consisting of ground floor retail & first floor commercial office space
- Ground floor retail fully leased
- Gross floor area: 841m*; Site area: 535m*
- Frontage to Ruthven Street of 14.5m*, southern frontage to Bell Street Mall of 37.12m*, eastern frontage to Bank Lane of 14.36m*
- Regional Centre Zone - City Core Precinct