'HARBOURVIEW? - GOSFORD?S MOST ICONIC RESIDENTIAL SITE CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to offer 2-6 Wilhelmina Street, Gosford for sale.
"Harbourview" is Gosford's most iconic residential high-rise that boasts unbelievable harbour views and an exclusive private setting.
The key highlights of the site include:
- DA approved 67 apartments - 75% enjoy water views and natural light
- Elevated corner site - 1,741 sqm*
- Total saleable area 5,629 sqm* (including balconies)
- Exclusive location adjoining the Gosford CBD
- Strong market fundamentals - very low vacancy rate of only 0.9%
- Immediate demand for luxury units!
DA approved residential development site Knight Frank and George Brand are pleased to bring 54-56 Donnison Street West, West Gosford to the market.
Some of the property's attributes include:
•Land area: 1,241 sqm*; Estimated GFA: 3,158 sqm*
•DA approved for 34 premium apartments with exceptional design and a beneficial unit mix for maximum realisation
•Within close proximity of the Gosford CBD
•Panoramic water views
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the agents.
DA Approved Residential Development Site Key features of the property include:
- DA approved for 34 residential units + 42 car spaces
- Excellent unit mix: 6 x one bedroom, 26 x two bedroom, 1 x two bedroom + study, 1 x three bedroom + study
- Land area: 1,237m2*, GFA: 3,200m2*(STCA)
- Uninterrupted water views
- Within close proximity to Gosford CBD
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the selling agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST For Sale is this near level parcel of land with an excellent B5 zoning.
Offered as vacant possession this 16,200m2 (approx) property is perfect for a number of end uses including but not limited to ; Warehouse & Distribution Centres, Bulky Goods, Garden Centres, Hardware & Building Supplies, Respite Centres, Passenger Transport Facilities, Light Industries.
Rare opportunity to secure a large functional flat property of 4 acres (approx) only minutes from Gosford CBD and the ever improving Gosford Industrial Hub.
VACANT INDUSTRIAL LAND 968m2 Fenced, Flat and Cleared Industrial Block ready to build up to 480m2 Factory Warehouse subject to GCC DA Approval.
The last vacant larger size block available in the North Gosford Industrial Area. Contact: Crag McMullen Ph 0417 067 072
Main Road Motel Site with
Income + Development Potential Older style 17 unit motel complex plus 1,302sqm surplus land. Total site area 3,160sqm with underlying future redevelopment potential. Roundabout exposure to Pacific Highway. Adjacent to McDonalds, Caltex, Subway. Motel under existing lease. Zoning: 3(b) Special Business. Must be sold! Net Income: $100,867pa + GST.
For sale in Burgess Rawson Portfolio Auction 83 on:
Tuesday 17 September 2013 at 2:00pm Mezzanine Level 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
For more information on this property and other auction listings visit: www.investmentportfolioauction.com.au
VACANT INDUSTRIAL OPPORTUNITY UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF THE RECEIVERS AND MANAGERS
21 Dell Road (14-20 Merinee Road) West Gosford, NSW
Former truck depot operating until 10/12/10;
Prime opportunity for owner-occupier;
Could also present sub-division/redevelopment opportunities, Subject to Council Approval;
Land area: 10,370sqm* according to plan; and
Building area: 1,237.7sqm*.
GOSFORD WEST - MOTEL/DEVELOPMENT SITE * Main road location - high profile site
* Excellent passing traffic
* Motel has 55 units, dining room,
pool, BBQ area, laundry
* This valuable site at the Gateway to
Gosford is offered for sale as a
Development Site. The motel is a bonus
GOSFORD WEST ICONIC SITE * This is arguably the most prominent and highest
exposure site on the Central Coast Highway
* Corner location
* About 10000m²
* In the B6 enterprise corridor of Gosford City Centre
The main picture shows the concept proposed for
this and the adjoining site
* Current DA approval
WEST GOSFORD INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT * Prominent main road corner location
* 6 Tenancy areas
* Gross rent exceeds $13000per month
* Potential to redevelop in what is arguably
the best location in West Gosford
Premier Motor & Large Format Precinct Investment Highlights:
- Premium investment with a 15-year net lease plus options
- Proven tenant with long trading history, fully leased net income of $780,000* + GST pa
- Substantial land area of 8,215sqm*
- B6 Zoning allowing a range of uses, including Mixed-Use (STCA)
- Located in the heart of the large format retail precinct
- Newly renovated to highest specification
Central Coast Holden, West Gosford is For Sale by Public Auction on Tuesday 28th February 2017 at 10:30am (AEDT).