'HARBOURVIEW? - GOSFORD?S MOST ICONIC RESIDENTIAL SITE CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to offer 2-6 Wilhelmina Street, Gosford for sale.
"Harbourview" is Gosford's most iconic residential high-rise that boasts unbelievable harbour views and an exclusive private setting.
The key highlights of the site include:
- DA approved 67 apartments - 75% enjoy water views and natural light
- Elevated corner site - 1,741 sqm*
- Total saleable area 5,629 sqm* (including balconies)
- Exclusive location adjoining the Gosford CBD
- Strong market fundamentals - very low vacancy rate of only 0.9%
- Immediate demand for luxury units!
DA Approved Residential Development Site Key features of the property include:
- DA approved for 34 residential units + 42 car spaces
- Excellent unit mix: 6 x one bedroom, 26 x two bedroom, 1 x two bedroom + study, 1 x three bedroom + study
- Land area: 1,237m2*, GFA: 3,200m2*(STCA)
- Uninterrupted water views
- Within close proximity to Gosford CBD
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the selling agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST For Sale is this near level parcel of land with an excellent B5 zoning.
Offered as vacant possession this 16,200m2 (approx) property is perfect for a number of end uses including but not limited to ; Warehouse & Distribution Centres, Bulky Goods, Garden Centres, Hardware & Building Supplies, Respite Centres, Passenger Transport Facilities, Light Industries.
Rare opportunity to secure a large functional flat property of 4 acres (approx) only minutes from Gosford CBD and the ever improving Gosford Industrial Hub.
VACANT INDUSTRIAL LAND 968m2 Fenced, Flat and Cleared Industrial Block ready to build up to 480m2 Factory Warehouse subject to GCC DA Approval.
The last vacant larger size block available in the North Gosford Industrial Area. Contact: Crag McMullen Ph 0417 067 072
VACANT INDUSTRIAL OPPORTUNITY UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF THE RECEIVERS AND MANAGERS
21 Dell Road (14-20 Merinee Road) West Gosford, NSW
Former truck depot operating until 10/12/10;
Prime opportunity for owner-occupier;
Could also present sub-division/redevelopment opportunities, Subject to Council Approval;
Land area: 10,370sqm* according to plan; and
Building area: 1,237.7sqm*.
Main Road Motel Site with
Income + Development Potential Older style 17 unit motel complex plus 1,302sqm surplus land. Total site area 3,160sqm with underlying future redevelopment potential. Roundabout exposure to Pacific Highway. Adjacent to McDonalds, Caltex, Subway. Motel under existing lease. Zoning: 3(b) Special Business. Must be sold! Net Income: $100,867pa + GST.
For sale in Burgess Rawson Portfolio Auction 83 on:
Tuesday 17 September 2013 at 2:00pm Mezzanine Level 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
For more information on this property and other auction listings visit: www.investmentportfolioauction.com.au