STRATEGIC SITE IN GATEWAY LOCATION 382-384 BARKLY STREET, FOOTSCRAY
* Land Area: 1,876sqm (approx.) with two street frontages
* Two titles with extensive 27.45m (approx.) frontage to Barkly Street plus 10.06m (approx.) frontage to La Trobe Street
* First time offered in 50 years
* Zoned mixed use
* Strong holding income
* Proven location for various development outcomes (STCA)
* Existing warehouse of 900sqm (approx.) plus two (2) bedroom dwelling
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST- CLOSING FRIDAY 24 MARCH AT 2.00PM
PLANS & PERMIT! PREMIUM DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY 4 CROSS STREET, FOOTSCRAY
* Approved permit for 30 Apartments and 2 Shops
* Consisting 18 x Large 2 Bedroom and 12 x 1 Bedroom apartments
* Substantial land area of 1303 sqm (approx.), with 3 street frontages including 17m (approx.) frontage to Cross Street
* Current rent: $2,000 per month + GST & outgoings
* Exceptional Michael McKenna design
* General Residential Zone provides for alternate development outcome including townhouses and childcare (STCA)
* Capitalise on the strong buyer demand for the inner west
* Thriving inner city location offering exceptional amenities and capit...
The Perfect Investment & Landbank Opportunity Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile medical building in excellent condition throughout, with outstanding future development potential at 87-91 Paisley Street & 42 Pickett Street, Footscray.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A high quality medical building of 1,187sq m*
- Leased to two longstanding and successful medical tenants
- The major tenant ‘Vision Eye Institute’ (15 locations nationally) occupies 73% of the building
- Current Net Rental: $398,347 per annum* + GST
- Enormous landholding of 1,963sq m*
- Extensive Paisley Street frontage with a ...
Potential Residential/Commercial Development (STCA) - 5kms from Melbourne's CBD (approx.) - Zoned Commercial 2 -Potentail Residential/Commercial Development (STCA) - 37m Frontage to Hopkins Street Total site area 1,088m2 (approx.) floor area 2000 m2 (approx.)
Prime residential development, approved plans for 5 X 2 Brm and 4 X 1 Brm unts Development opportunity or owner occupier in the heart of Footscray's education district. potential for a Great man shed too.
Plans approved and ready to go on this unique and secluded residential development.
Floor Area: 500 m²
land Area 386 M2
Parking Comments: Parking proposed in the approved development plans.
Zoning: general Residential
Vital Development Site to the future of Footscray - Total site area 1,088m2 (approx)
- Footscray's Landmark property 5kms from Melbourne's CBD (approx)
- Zoned Commercial 2
- Residential/Commercial future tower (stca)
- 37m Frontage to Hopkins Street
A tasty commercial property to fill your real estate appetite * Corner location of 17x23m (390m2) approx. * Securely let to an A grade tenant for circa $88,000 + GST and outgoings * Lease term 5x5x5 with 4% annual increase * High vis corner location, set in the epicentre of CBD Footscray * Long term set and forget proposition with endless future opportunities STCA * ROW access, dual street frontage, high activity zoned * Inspection strictly by appointment with an agent, call now
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Invest Your Equity Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 143 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne with the following key attributes:
• Permit approved development site
• Boutique product comprising 9 residential apartments and 1 retail unit
• Fixed build cost and primed for immediate start (including building permit)
• Prime West Melbourne location serviced by tram, train and bus links
• Situated on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, the World’s Most Liveable City
• Land area of 112m²*
• Another West Melbourne gem, not to be missed
One of Melbourne CBD's Last Remaining Landbanking Opportunities Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 496-508 La Trobe Street with the following key attributes;
- Site of 1,877m² of prime, irreplaceable landholding across five (5) certificate of titles
- Currently occupied by national tenant Secure Parking
- Significant frontage of 30 metres* on La Trobe Street
- A rare opportunity in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing suburbs for land of this magnitude
- Located in close proximity to the CBD’s first independent schools Haileybury City Campus
- Surrounded by exceptional amenity including the Queen Victoria Market,...
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
Fantastic Investment & Future Development Opportunity This superb 461m2 (approx) site sits proud on Mt Alexander Rd with great street presence and side access.
Zoned Business 2 and Ideal as rental investment but more ideal for residential development for the future (land bank)
For further details contact Peter Weda 0419 767 803 & Dean Lupson 0458 527 632
RIVERSIDE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY This unique development site offers unrivalled attributes in one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after locations.
- Total Land Area: 5,084 sqm (approx) - Mixed Use Zoning enabling high density residential development (STCA) - Picturesque River Frontage - 29 metre (approx) frontage to Hobsons Rd - Existing cashflow from two tenancies - Minutes to CBD
PRIME CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE This exceptional development opportunity is situated within the highly sought West Melbourne precinct
Over recent years this location has undergone significant gentrification with numerous mixed use developments completed, under construction or soon to commence
- Land Area: 1,031m²* - Frontages to: Spencer Street: 31m* Roden Street: 32.3m* - Short Term Income: $60,000*pa - Mixed Use Zoning - Close to: Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens & Station, Southern Cross Station, Docklands, Melbourne Central & Emporium Melbourne