Opportunity to Occupier or Invest • Main road location with excellent exposure
• Near Highpoint Shopping and Public Transports
• Rear access
• Floor Area: 75 m2 approximately
• Land Area: 134 m2 approximately
• To be offered with vacant possession
A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH 462 sqm of prime industrial 1 land. Ideal for future development STCA.
Existing improvements includes: approximately 200 sqm of warehouse, 80 Sqm workshop area and 230 Sqm allocated for parking and driveway. Currently tenanted and returning 39,600 PA.
Be part of this transforming suburb where land is limited and potential growth seems assured.
By the time you read this ad this property will probably be sold, Don't hesitate take action today and call our office.
A Corner That Inspires Creativity OPEN FOR INSPECTION - Thursday 23rd March 11.00 - 11.30am
Capture one of Footscray's most prominent, pivotal corner properties and plan a dynamic development, STCA, that will make a major contribution to the area's ongoing evolution. As inner city living becomes more highly prized and city edge sites are hugely sought after this iconic address is a stand out in terms of both position and potential. At present, a classical Victorian faade conceals a range of commercial spaces including a generous, flexible shop-front and several work-shops and offices that represent the ultimate in blank canv...
Re-define A Local Landmark OPEN FOR INSPECTION - Thursday 23rd March 11.30 - 12.00pm
Currently configured as shop-front and office proportions behind a traditional Victorian profile, this dual level property represents a unique opportunity for re-invention and residential development, STCA in a location that's so central to every element of Footscray. To be sold separately, but clearly enhanced by the parallel potential of neighboring number 65, the scope for combining both properties is complemented by options to make the most of second frontage to Buckley Street and immediate proximity to trams, cafes, shopping opti...
Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity
- Approved permit for 22 apartments consisting of 6 x 3 bedrooms and 16 x 2 bedrooms - Substantial land area of 955m2 approx. - Stunning architectural design - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for the inner west - Activity Centre zone provides alternate development outcomes including townhouses stca - Two existing Victorian dwellings on two titles with holding income
James Gregson 0421 516 480 Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
Inner City Supermarket Investment 15 year lease to July 2022 plus options through to 2032. Annual 3% rent increases and market reviews. Lessee pays all usual outgoings as per the lease. 425 sqm supermarket with usual departments including liquor. 15 on title undercover car spaces. Triple street frontage and exposure totalling 94 metres. Major inner city corner with 30,000 vehicles passing daily. Proven performer with captive clientele drawing on the Western Hospital, Victoria University and a high density residential population set to be boosted by proposed 1,400 dwelling Kinnears Ropeworks development within 100 metres. Rent...
Footscray’s Finest Development Site On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills has the pleasure of offering for sale this major development opportunity at 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray.
Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is situated in the heart of Footscray's bustling Activity Centre, perfectly positioned to develop an iconic project.
The key attributes of 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,736sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Buckley Street of over 56 metres*
- Ideal city fringe Activity Centre Zone with an allowable h...
MODERN OFFICE/WAREHOUSE ON THE DOORSTEP OF MELBOURNE CBD An outstanding opportunity to secure a large modern office/warehouse facility within the established riverview business park only 5km from the Melbourne CBD.
- High clearance clear span warehouse facility with container height access - Onsite parking for 11 cars - Suit owner occupiers & investors
CENTRAL FOOTSCRAY MALL LOCATION! Smart investors know this is the place to buy, located in the heart of the Footscray business centre and currently leased.
This two storey building features; retail space downstairs ( separately leased) and two bedroom apartment upstairs.
Land areas; 135sqm (approx)
total floor space: 170sqm ( approx)
This is major growth location.
Footscray is fast becoming one of the most sought after inner city suburbs, just 5 Km from Melbourne CBD and this properly commands a central position within the footscray Activities centre.
It offers a major role for future employment opportunities, accommo...
Diverse Activity Centre Freehold > Substantial multi-storey mixed use holding > Gross lettable area: 470 sqm approx. > Ground floor - prime Nicholson Street retail: $36,900 pa > Upper floors - 9 bedsitters + 1 studio apartment + carpark > Two frontages > Zoned: Activity Centre Zone - Schedule 1 > Suit owner-occupiers, investors, backpackers or short term accommodation providers (STPA) > Abuts council carpark and minutes to specialty retail and train station > Located within the Central Precinct of the Footscray Metropolitan Activity Centre, the highest order activity centre outside the Melbourne CBD, where a wide range of re...
High Exposure Shop This is a rare opportunity for all wise business owners/investors to reap the reward in a perfect business location in the heart of Footscray
• Building area of 88sqm approx. (BZ1)
• Currently tenanted with the return of approx. $36,500.00 pa + GST + outgoings
• 4% annual increases.
• Lease terms: 2 x 3
Located next to Bendigo Band and bursting with trend café, markets, restaurants ect
Iconic Tenant - Inner City Location Asking price $990,000
Renewed 5 + 5 + 5 year lease to 2027. Annual 3% fixed rent increases. Substantial 150m2 corner retail shop with 18m frontage, outdoor seating and 4 secure car spaces. Modern, capital intensive fitout. Enviable location within Footscray's booming residential apartment precinct, population forecast to increase by 80% by 2031(Source Maribrynong City Council). Nando's: Iconic international tenant with over 1,000 restaurants Worldwide and 270 plus stores across Australia. Rent $65,672 pa.
Affordable Development Opportunity in Rapidly Evolving City Fringe Precinct • Strategic site ideal for medium density project- excellent prospect to landbank or commence a development in the short/medium term!
• Site Area: 1,508 sqm*
• Easily accessible with large street frontage to Neilson Place
• Located in close proximity to an array of amenity including railway / transport infrastructure
• Purchase now to capitalise on rare development-friendly zoning where activity is encouraged (STPA)
• Terms: 10% deposit with the balance due 60/90 days
A Rare Development Opportunity A golden opportunity to secure one of the last remaining properties to be redeveloped in Maribyrnong. Within very close proximity to Highpoint and all the activity center.
- Industrial 3 Zone - 20m frontage x 28m deep approx. - Approx. 560m2 total land - Vacant Possession - Approx. 8km to the CBD
Premium Inner City Super Site Savills, on behalf of Places Victoria, has the distinct pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a landmark corner development site located at 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is offered with a development scheme for a sensational mixed-use development.
The key attributes of 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray include:
- Significant corner land holding of 9,052sq m*
- Extensive street frontages totalling 180 metres*
- Ideal Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of at least 10 storeys
- Development ...
AUCTION THIS THURSDAY ONSITE AT 1PM - BRILLIANT DEVELOPMENT SITE - Approved Permit For 3 Shops & 15 Apartments - 3 Street Frontages - Land Area: Approx 320sqm - Adjoins Maddern Square - "Activity Centre Zone"
Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 6 Months
For more information please contact John Castran 0411 502 424 or Lachlan Castran on 0475 000 888.
VACANT POSSESSION OR INVESTMENT This is an invitation for you to secure a prime piece of commercial real estate that is being offered on a vacant possession basis.
Currently tenanted on a monthly basis this property will suit an owner occupier or investor or a developer keen to further redevelop (STCA) Rear car access is also available to add to the appeal.
Land: 245m2 approx
Your actions will prove fruitful.
IN THE HEART OF BUSY FOOTSCRAY CBD Situated in the business centre of “The Footscray Hub” is this self-contained office of approx. 67m2.
The area is fully partitioned with a spacious reception, two private office rooms and its own bathroom/kitchen facilities.
Currently returning approximately $22,800PA, is your opportunity to secure an affordable commercial premises with major investment infrastructure by the local Footscray government, and will only benefit investors in time to come.
In The Heart of Busy Footscray CBD Situated in the business centre of “The Footscray Hub” is this self-contained office of approx. 67m2. The area is fully partitioned with a spacious reception, two private office rooms and its own bathroom/kitchen facilities. Currently returning approximately $22,800PA, is your opportunity to secure an affordable commercial premises with major investment infrastructure by the local Footscray government, and will only benefit investors in time to come. Inspect now as tomorrow might be too late.
Landmark Activity Centre Development Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this major site suitable for high density mixed use development.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Prime corner development site of 1,838sq m* - Combined street frontage of 123m* - Flexible Commercial 1 Zone (with Council approved Activity Centre Zone) - Situated within the Footscray Central Activities District - Development scheme by renowned architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke for 142 apartments plus retail - A vibrant and tightly held position in one of Melbourne´s most rapidly growing apartment locations - Surrounded by Footscray´s best retail amen...
Modern Affordable Office Suite 104 at 1 Thomas Holmes Street, Maribyrnong is available for sale for an owner occupier or a keen investor.
Located on the ground floor, the property features easy access from the foyer with an east-west orientation.
- 80sqm - Available with vacant possession from 1 September 2014 - 3 car spaces on title and included in the purchase price - Includes internal kitchenette - Common area toilets on ground floor - Available for investors or owner occupiers - Idea for your self managed super fund
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Chao Zhang.
Rare Ground Floor Corner Office 1 Thomas Holmes street is a premium strata office building located at the front of the Maribyrnong mixed use 'Edgewater Estate' which comprises residential, retail and commercial offices.
Immediate surroundings include speciality retail shops, cafes, Aldi supermarket and beautifully landscaped parks and scenery.
The property is located within 8km of the Melbourne CBD, positioned close to Highpoint Shopping Centre and amongst a network of bus and tram services.
- Suite 103 - 70 sqm approx - Available with vacant possession - Includes 3 car spaces on title - Available for owner occupiers or ...
Gateway Residential Development Site - Footscray Outstanding Residential / Mixed Use Development Site
Expressions of interest invited from experienced high density residential developers 25 level height limit. Corner site with area of 2,441 m2 Located next to Footscray Market & Railway Station Zoned Footscray Priority Development Zone 1 Potential to construct up to 300 residential units STCA To request a full property report email or phone on 0418 33 33 77
OUTSTANDING RETAIL OPPORTUNITY Prominently located in main Footscray Business District on corner location with extensive frontage to both Leeds and Byron Streets. Currently leased to long term tenant of 9 years with 3 years remaining on lease at $50,000 pa plus GST and outgoings.
Property comprises approximately 130m2 of retail space plus 2 undercover car spaces. Situated in a most desirable location with close proximity to transport hub in Footscray’s vibrant retail precinct.
LOCK UP SHOP WITH FUTURE OPTIONS - Shop area is 80sqm approx
- Land area is 179sm approx
- Land at rear would allow future expansion or possible residence.
- R.O.W entry from rear
- Zoning: mixed use
- Currently tenanted
- Excellent exposure to passing traffic
Outstanding occupy or investment opportunity. Excellent opportunity to buy a prime location property situated within the hub of central Footscray business
Great possibilities for investment or future redevelopment (STCA) or your own business.
Reception area and 3 office rooms
Lounge and 2 bedrooms upstairs
Kitchen and gas cooking
Bathroom and 2 toilets
Current rent: approx $ 31200 per year including GST
Business for sale included equipment & stock with option to purchase freehold. • Long established family business since 1980
• Manufacture high quality industrial & commercial furniture
• Turn over $465,000 per annum(approx)
• Steel panel demountable
• GEC robot welding plant model OTC
• YALE forklift GP 25 RD
• IVECO Daily 35 S13 (12 Quci meter delivery van)
• Peddinghause FORAX 15-E, 150kn puncher with copy attachment
• Sunrise – 1W 45M hydraulic ironworker – Croper
• And ETC
Factory ( Freehold)
High clearance brick building size 670sqm (approx).
• Land size 15.24m x 45.72m
• 2 sizeable office plus kitchenette +2WC’s + shower
• Zoning 1 ind...
Inner West Development Site with Permit Expression of Interest Closing 21st November 2013 at 3pm
* Approved town planning permit for 89 apartments and 2 retail shops over 8 levels with basement car parking;
* Suburb location in close proximity to Victoria University, Middle Footscray train station, Footscray Train Station, the new McNab Avenue Grocon development, Footscray Central Activity District and 6 kms (approx) to the CBD;
* Easy access to the western suburbs via Geelong Road and the Melbourne CBD via Footscray Road;
* Total site area of 1,570 sqm (approx) over 3 titles;
* Mixed Use Zoning
HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE! Re-Develop in Future Years (STPA). Tenant has been in occupation since 1997. Current Secure 3 x 3 Year Lease. Zoned INZ3, Site Forms Part Of The "SUBSTANTIAL CHANGE AREA" within the "MARIBYRNONG HOUSING STRATEGY"!
•CURRENTLY RETURNING $155,884 PA NET+ GST approx
•METRES TO TOTTENHAM TRAIN STATION
•WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPPING CENTRE
Adjacent to Established Residential Area. Within 10 KMS to Melbourne CBD. Close to City Link and Westgate Freeway.
MODERN OFFICE / SHOWROOM IN A BOUTIQUE LOCATION On the doorstep of the CBD and Docklands just off Docklands Highway. Corner modern office / showroom building of 700 square metres (approx) in an outstanding location.
Features Include - * 10 on-site carparks * Mix of partitioned areas and open plan * 3 balconies with uninterupted CBD views * Fully airconditioned and heated * Small rear storage area * Potential to subdivide
New Lease to Woolworths Subsidiary – Boom Inner west Location Brand new 3+3+3+3 year Lease to blue chip tenant, Home Timber and Hardware (HTH Pty Ltd), 67% owned by Woolworths and 33% by Lowes (USA).
Prominent 3,121m2* site with Geelong Road (Princes Highway) frontage and 36 car spaces on title
Buildings of 1,594m2* include a 2 level retail/office and warehousing facility.
Proven hardware business trading 30 plus years.
Capital growth location 5 km’s from CBD in Melbourne’s rapidly evolving metropolitan inner west.
Home Timber & Hardware: Long established and growing network of over 240 stores across Australia.
Rents reviewed annually to CPI capp...