Prestigious Eastern Suburbs Freestanding Building - Fully leased investment - Landmark corner location - 170mm approx. to Edgecliff Station - Net passing income $955,144.74 p.a. as at 1st September 2015 - Mixed use zoning/suit residential conversion STCA - Diverse tenancy mix
Darlinghurst Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA) - 990sqm* site area providing 2,970sqm* potential GFA
- B2 Local Centre zoning
- 3:1 FSR and 22m Height Limit (Sydney LEP 2012)
- Island site (4 street frontages)
- Walking distance to Sydney CBD
- 800m* to Hyde Park and 950m* to Museum Station
- 150m* to Taylor Square and Oxford Street providing diverse mix of retail shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3pm (AEST) Wednesday 24 August 2016
Sam Brewer 0411 158 684
David Mathews 0407 932 599
BOUTIQUE UNIT SITE DEVELOPMENT CBRE is pleased to be offering an opportunity for boutique residential developers to acquire prime real estate in Sydney's most in demand city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst.
The property benefits from the following:
• Prominent corner location with three street frontages
• Land area of 239.5sqm* with a generous FSR of 3:1 and 22m height limit
• Favourable and broad B4 Mixed Use Zone allowing; retail, commercial, residential, hotel/accommodation, residential flat building (STCA)
• Located close to Darlinghurst hospitality hot spot Stanley Street, the Sydney CBD and Woolloomooloo
SOLD OFF MARKET! THREE LEVEL FREEHOLD WAREHOUSE CONVERSION IN DARLINGHURST SOLD OFF MARKET UPON FIRST INSPECTION Representing a 4% net yield with long term tenants in place SOLD BY DANIEL MARANO AND SHANE BLACKETT FROM OXFORD AGENCY
Offered for the first time in over 20 years is this fantastic 3 level freehold building in Darlinghurst, moments to Hyde Park.
- Valuable three street frontage - Zoning is R1 general residential - Ground level with 8 carspaces, storage and a full bathroom - Land size 220sqm approx. - FSR 3:1 - Internal building area 660sqm approx. - Gross annual rental $220,000 approx
For any further queries or an inspection, please don't hesitate t...
Mixed Use Freehold Building - Development Potential (STCA) An outstanding opportunity presents itself to acquire this whole building located in the City Fringe suburb of Darlinghurst only 1.8 km from Sydney's CBD. It is only moments from public transport and all arterial roads. It is the ideal property for a developer or owner occupier looking to secure a rare freehold building. It currently compromises 1 retail shop front and 2x commercial suites with passing income and has dual access from William Street and Premier Lane.
- Land area of 101m2 (approx.) - Zoning: B4 mixed use - FSR: 4:1 - Height limit: 35 meters - Dual street access from both, Wi...
DA APPROVED FOR 5 LUXURY APTS CONCEIVED BY XPACE DESIGN GROUP 7 Loftus Rd Darling Point is currently a strata titled circa 1930´s residential apartment building. Enjoying an elevated position commanding spectacular harbour, Bridge and Opera House views and located on the prestigious Western side of this highly sought after harbour side peninsular.
- The property is being sold with DA approval for a new luxury apt building of 5
- Each new apartment will offer stunning harbour views
- The subject property consists of 6 strata titled 2 bedroom apartments
- Sec 96 (not approved) plans exist to increase internal areas of the proposed apartments
- To b...
Trophy Investment or Potential Development Site A truly rare offering located in arguably Sydney's most sought suburb of double bay. Zoned residential 2B this property has potential for residential development (STCA) The property currently comprises of two spacious whole floor duplexes style apartments that feature abundance of light, space and comfort whilst being located literally on the doorstep to Eastern coastline and Sydney's CBD.
Duplex One - Approx. 160sqm of living space - 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom & separate internal laundry - Large lounge and dining room - Updated kitchen with Ceaser stone tops & stainless steel appliances - Leve...
Outstanding Boutique Development opportunity
2 dilapidated blocks on one title A rare & unique development opportunity in Sydney’s historic Inner City Darlinghurst
Enjoying a magnificent Sunny North facing aspect
Rare 11 metre wide street frontage
Zoned R1 General Residential
Height Limit: 9, FSR: 1.5:1, Land Size: 247sqm
FSR 1.5:1 = 370sqm+ of floor area STCA
Zoning allows Town house / studio / apartment development opportunity STCA
Located within a charming picturesque street scape
Surrounded by Original and Cutting edge architecturally designed Residential Terraces and Commercial properties
Multiple development options STCA
Zoning allows an array of favour...
EASTERN SUBURBS FREEHOLD • Two storey freehold building
• NLA 250* sqm
• Zoned No 10 Mixed Uses (retail/shops, offices, childcare or residential)
• Adjoins Oxford Street and Paddington Public School
• Off street (secure) parking
Very Rare DA Aproved Development Site Da approved site comprising of three terraces, two apartments and two retail shops designed by Marchese Partners. This oustanding position is directly oppersite the republic development in an oustanding location with potencial city views.
BLOCK OF 4 - EXCELLENT INVESTMENT The terrace comprises; 4 units, all with their own kitchens and bathrooms and individually leased out. The building is in good order throughout and has been recently updated. There is also scope for future updates or potential reconfiguration (STCA).
This exciting terrace is located in one of Darlinghurst’s most sought after tree lined streets, only moments away from gourmet eateries, wine bars, boutiques and public transport.
Approximate rental return:
Unit 1 - $350pw - Open plan 1 bedroom (expired lease)
Unit 2 - $320pw - Well presented studio (current lease)
Unit 3 - $320pw - Ne...
Iconic Freehold Building! The award winning building known as The Art Wall boasts seven storeys of art and architecture. With a promotional art wall and sensational views of the city and harbour, this is real estate at its best. This is ultimate investment; a boutique building with flair and character in an exclusive adress known for its resturants, night life and mix of vibrant characters.
* $205,000 approx net income with potential to increase
* Resturants/bar full of ambiance, style and chic in design leased to an established operator
* Four designer office suites, unique and funky with once tenancy per floo...
- Excellent location, prime Double Bay address
- Approximately 240sqm of rentable space over 2 levels
- Ideal for owner occupier or re-negotiate lease
- Tenant in occupancy until end September 2006
- 2 street frontages
ONE OF PADDINGTON'S BEST RETAIL/COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT â?¢ Near new 2/3 level building completed in 2009- depreciation allowances â?¢ Sought after location near the intersection with Glenmore Road â?¢ 3 street frontages with onsite parking for 8 vehicles â?¢ Large site area- 779sqm (approx) â?¢ Mix of international and national tenants â?¢ Passing gross income $453,313 p.a. plus GST (approx) â?¢ Potential to increase rental- opportunity to strata subdivide (STCA) â?¢ Deceased estate
RUSHCUTTERS BAY APARTMENT BLOCK CBRE are delighted to offer an inner eastern suburbs, harbourside mixed use building comprising 27 residential apartments and three commercial shops. Rarely do such excellent opportunities present themselves.
Property highlights include:
- 27 residential apartments + 3 retail shops to be sold in-one-line
- Fully leased gross income of $668,770* pa
- Large land holding: 516* sqm
- Extensively renovated in June 2015
- Gross Building Area of 1,762* sqm
- Apartments benefit from City fringe location and district views
- Close to Kings Cross Station, parks, schools, hospitals and m...
Prime Mixed-Use Opportunity - Renowned Freehold Hotel in prized Eastern Suburbs location
- Long 20 year lease (10+5+5) over ground floor to established tenants (comm 2014)
- Highly sought after value-add opportunity from under capitalised upper levels
- Current net income of $250,000 pa* with huge potential to unlock future multiple income streams
Capture the Ultimate Creative Space 257 Oxford Street, Paddington is a highly-visual & modern property consisting of contemporary gallery and creative space. Deceivingly vast in its entirety, it blends a mix of public gallery areas with high-tech classrooms and offices. With valuable access to eleven car spaces, it also holds potential as a mixed use, retail and residential development.
A notable landmark property, it is situated on the main thoroughfare of Oxford Street neighbouring CBA Bank and the under-construction, St Johns Paddington. The property is only 2.6kms east of Sydney CBD.
Renovate or Detonate. Set amid Victoria Street's vibrant restaurants, just footsteps from Green Park, this derelict building presents a unique opportunity for complete redevelopment. Zoned B4 Mixed uses lending it to residential/commercial use, it encompasses a high-exposure 22sqm shopfront with the potential for accommodation upstairs (STCA). It's positioned on a 120sqm parcel of land with rear lane access and scope for parking. Bring your hard hat and your architect and check out the potential of this rare property.
- Upper-level unit
- Prime shopfront
- Deep courtyard
- Rear lane access...
City Fringe Gem with Enormous Value-add Potential Holdsworth House is a boutique office building located in the fashionable fringe of the CBD. The property benefits from a dual street entry, large efficient floor plates, an existing and registered strata plan and an excellent and diverse tenant base with fixed annual review structures.
• NLA: 4,447sqm* plus parking for 22 cars • Site Area: 1,505sqm* • Estimated fully leased net income $1,600,000* • Northerly aspect with city views • Four sides of natural light • Large floor plates with generous ceiling heights • Several exit and/or reposition strategies &b...
4 Prominent buildings offered in one line
Prime Development Opportunity (STCA) Oxford Commercial is pleased to present to the market this strategically located rare opportunity to secure a very large land plate in Paddington. Prime Oxford St address moments to St Vincents Hospital, CBD, COFFA, Notre Dame University, Law Courts, The Barracks and Verona Cinema Large 677sqm landplate with dual street access Current gross passing income $248,414 + GST Great Investment with development upside and potential to increase income. Undercapitalised land at rear of site perfect for redevelopment subject to council approval. Currently configured as 4 retail shops with residence / of...
Rare Commercial Investment + Development Potential In Trendy Location Corner positioned in a designer locale dotted with high-end showrooms, cafes & restaurants, this freestanding property is a commercial opportunity with huge scope to renovate/redevelop (STCA). Currently versatile showroom/office spaces with massive capital growth potential, it’s ideal for a multitude of uses such as: child-care facility, function centre, medical centre, office suites, commercial premises downstairs/residential apartments upstairs or block of residential apartments. Rentable as is but ripe for reinvention, this cityside chance-of-a-lifetime is one of the most exciting!
Ripe For Renovation!!! Located in the heart of Oxford Street's entertainment strip is this original two level retail shop.
- Great Exposure onto Oxford Street - High Levels of Passing Trade - Original Condition, ready to renovate and improve - Ground Floor Retail - First Floor Office Space - Rear Lane Access - Currently leased to a qualified tenant
This property is ideal for investors or future owner occupiers.
Iconic Corner Freehold Located in arguably the best location in the Eastern Suburbs, with valuable corner exposure to New South Head Road Double Bay. Adjoining the much anticipated $110 million Kiaora Lands Development set to welcome Thomas Dux, Dan Murphy's and Woolworths along with over 400 car spaces. This incredible corner freehold shall be offered with vacant possession and has a land area of approximately 425 sqm and NLA of 520sqm. The building has been occupied by Double Bay Clothing Warehouse for 23 years and is ideally suited to invest, develop or owner occupy. This is the perfect time and opportunity to ...
Rare Warehouse on CBD Doorstep An incredible opportunity to acquire a true warehouse building on the doorstep of Sydney’s CBD. The property is ideally positioned to benefit from major transport amenities such as Museum station, bus routes, Eastern Distributor and the Harbour Bridge and Tunnel. This corner Art Deco warehouse has a prominent 15 metre* frontage to Riley Street, directly opposite the new Woolworths development and features an NLA of 765sqm* over two open plan levels with high ceilings and original features. Offered with a valuable approval for food and beverage this unique freehold would also suit a creative h...
ICONIC 16 ROOM HIP HOTEL + RETAIL
CALLING ALL HOTEL OPERATORS / INVESTORS - Rare opportunity to purchase an existing hip hotel in Darlinghurst with Vacant Possession - Ground floor restaurant/bar with 3am license leased to renowned ACME group under the banner of Bar Brose (www.barbrose.com.au) with extensive refit just carried out. - Current passing rent - $198,624.24 + GST - Dual Street frontage, moments from St Vincents Hospital, Kings Cross Station - Land Area â?? 252m2 approx
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a Hip hotel in Sydney's East / Inner City. The option exist for an operator to run the hotel and enjoy the cash flow from the hotel and c...