INVEST OR OWNER OCCUPY NOW! This strategic located property will not last long.
* Fronts the busy Melbourne Street near the traffic lights = exposure for your business * Commercial space PLUS 2 B/R residential flat upstairs * Showroom & warehouse space * 7 on-site car spaces * Excellent rear street access * Zoning - B6 - Enterprise Corridor
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to arrange your inspection
Recent 10 Year Lease with Options
Tightly Held Retail Precinct Recently executed 10 year lease to 2023 with options to 2033 Business operated from site since 2002 Leased to Bakers Cottage who have a solid trading history Modern restaurant with 24 hr drive thru Huge signage located on main arterial road opposite Stockland Mall On site parking adjacent to restaurant Established tightly held complex with good tenancy mix Affordable commercial investment opportunity Net lease with tenant paying 100% of outgoings, as per lease 3% annual rent increases Single tenanted easily managed investment Net Income: $140,000 pa + GST
ARCADE WITH MULTIPLE TENANCIES - FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY NEW TO THE MARKET - BEAT THE BANKS WITH THIS RETURN
* Nett Return of $179,000 * 26 tenancy spaces - only 3 vacant * Great yield on offer - 8.96% * Many long term tenants * Great tenant mix - Retail / Food / Medical/ Professionals / Offices
Asking: Offers Around $2M
AGENTS COMMENTS: This property is just listed and will not last long. It offers the astute investor a diversity of incomes and will pay for itself. Don't be disappointed when you miss out on this fabulous investment opportunity.
REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!!! Perfect for redevelopment Zoned as B6 ‘Enterprise Corridor’. Land size is 777.8 m2 Property has additional rear access from Grant Street
B6 ‘Enterprise Corridor’ allows the following development with consent - Business premises; Community facilities; Food and drink premises; Garden centres; Hardware and building supplies; Hotel or motel accommodation; Kiosks; Landscaping material supplies; Light industries; Office premises; Passenger transport facilities; Plant nurseries; Roads; Serviced apartments; Shop top housing; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Warehouse or distribution centres.
YOUR BUSINESS IN A VIBRANT LOCATION Right in the Heart of East Maitland's bustling & growing Business District
* Suit many uses (STCA) * 16m High Street frontage * Side lane access * Busy road to showcase your business * Double Brick construction with High Ceilings * Excellent Condition * Numerous rooms suitable for offices or consulting rooms * Open plan area * Plenty of amenities * Enclosed verandah * Rear yard area = great space for parking + garage
PRICE: $500,000 + GST (if applicable)
AREA: Land - 606m2 Building - 290m2 (approx)
AGENT'S COMMENTS: Invest now in this busy commercial precinct and watch your bu...
Strong National Retailer – Key location within major growth
– 10 year lease to December 2012 plus
2 x 5 year options
– Annual CPI reviews
– New internal refurbishment planned
– Large site area of 2,849 m2
– Near new building of 1,958m2
– Ample on site carparking
– Tenant pays all usual outgoings
– Excellent taxation saving depreciation
– Net rental $327,029pa
Wednesday 5th September
River Room, Crown Casino
Interstate bidding available by
Jonathan Walls 0411 860 300
Darren Beehag 0411 226 223
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH $INCOME$ Zoned 3B Commercial & 1A Rural
* Site Area 3141m?
* Existing improvements 200m? approx.
* Redevelopment Area 1000m?
* 2 lettable areas
* Prime main road location
* Fully self contained
* 22.9m Frontage – Melbourne Street
* Onsite parking
* High Traffic flow area
Area 1 - Income $13,520 nett p.a
Area 2 - Income $13,520 nett p.a
Total - $27,040 nett p.a
This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a Melbourne Street property. The subject property has great redevelopment potential & the site would suit numerous uses.
Quality Industrial Warehouse * 516m? Brick & Colourbond Warehouse
* 110m? Office Space Amenities
* 110m? Mezzanine Level
* 2 x 4.6m Roller Doors
* 6 On Site Parking Spaces
* 3 Phase Power Throughout Unit
* Ideal for Warehousing, Distribution or Manufacturing
Agents Comments - This well presented warehouse is priced for immediate sale
AN INSPECTION WILL NOT DISAPPOINT
On Behalf of The Salvation Army ? Building Area 340m2 approx.
? Prime Exposure
? Solid Brick Building
? Quality Businesses Surround
? Well Constructed
? Land Area: 676m? approx.
? 18m Frontage
? Zoned – Commercial
? Fully Serviced
? Driveway Access
? Council Car Park Adjoins
THE PROPERTY HAS GREAT COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL
Maitland Council Rates $2,828.25 p.a. approx.
Hunter Water Rates $555 p.a. approx.
~ All Offers Considered ~
This is a great opportunity to acquire a commercial property that offers a large range of commercial uses (STCA).
LOOKING FOR EXPOSURE HERE IT IS! If it is exposure for a future business venture you have in mind and want to stand out from the crowd, then we can assure you that it doesnâ??t get much better than this.
Situated in a prime central Maitland location on the corner of two main arterial roads, is this solid double brick commercial building. Spread over 2 exciting levels incorporating app 150 sqm of space and separated into 6 air conditioned individual offices, your next purchase has arrived.
Ideally suited to commercial offices and business, the B3 Zoned property allows for a multitude of uses including medical!
OFFICES, RETAIL & WAREHOUSE SPACE This end of town is sure to get busier over the next few years, with the announcement of the opening of the Heritage Mall and Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland,
This property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
* Vacant office or retail space * Warehouse with good access plus yardspace and private carparking * Tenanted retail shop plus first floor residence providing a steady stream of income.
This property has great potential for further development (STCA) to expand the incom...
High Clearance Secure Unit with Great Truck Access - Solid, secure precast concrete construction.
- Great truck access to the unit with large roller door.
- Good clearance with 6.5m to eaves and 7.2m at highest point.
- Well-presented office/reception with male and female amenities.
- Rear small yard
- Building areas:
Warehouse area - 167sqm
Office area - 49sqm
Total area - 216sqm
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 4th November 2016
VACANT LAND NEAR BUNNINGS One of the two remaining vacant lots located in Johnson Street, Maitland. This position provides easy access to the New England Highway both North to the Upper Hunter or South to Newcastle.
* Zoned B5 - Business Development * Level & elevated * Convenient to Maitland's CBD * Approximately 996m2 * Well established business precinct.
Commercially zoned land in this area is rare to come by so do not miss out on an opportunity to acquire a vacant parcel of land in this location.
Quality Modern Office in Popular Location - The property comprises an attractive office accommodation forming part of a two unit complex. The modern property
consists of a foyer area, eight glazed partition offices along with spacious workstations in the centre. The property has
a comfortable kitchenette with lunch room, boardroom and male / female amenities with shower.
- Positioned in the popular Thornton Industrial Estate, within close proximity to major arterial roads including the New
England Highway, Pacific Highway, Hunter Expressway and M1 Motorway.
- Modern concrete building with suspended ceiling and florescent lightin...
AAA Investment - Woolworths Caltex Service Station - Maitland Raine & Horne Ashfield are pleased to exclusively offer this well maintained Woolworths/Caltex Service Station and convenience Store opened circa 2006 for sale through Public Auction.
- Renewed 5 year lease to 2021 plus 2 x 5 year options to 2031
- Secured national brand tenant since Jun 2006
- Woolworth Caltex: a growing joint venture of Caltex Australia and Woolworths Limited with 600+ outlets
- Maitland: located in the Lower Hunter Valley within 2 hours drive on the F3 north of Sydney, has a population of 67,478 and is one of the most highly productive areas in New South Wales
Highly Functional Warehouse with Good Access The property is located on the northern side of Glenwood Drive, within the popular Thornton Industrial Estate. The property benefits from close proximity to major arterial roads including the New England Highway, the Pacific Highway, the Hunter Expressway and the M1 Pacific Motorway.
The subject property comprises an attractive industrial strata unit featuring a functional warehouse with dual roller door access and a two level office facility, together with four designated car spaces.
• Located within the Thornton Industrial Estate
• Solid concrete panel wall construction
• Total buil...
First Time Offered - Quality Multi Use Warehouse Ideal for Owner Occupiers / Investors Thornton Business Park Location only 2km to Highway. Well constructed, concrete panel, colourbond clad, mezzanine floor area plus rear lock up yard storage area. Attractive office fitout which features – foyer, boardroom and separate admin area (approx. 90 m2). Lease Details: Leased to September 2017 @ $74,779 net pa, to Hunter Industrial Supplies. Lessee pays all outgoings. Land area – 1,416 m2 Wide frontage – 40 m Warehouse area – 600 m2 area (includes office area) Mezzanine storage – 90 M2 Total – Building area 690 m2 ...
High Exposure High Clearance Warehouse - The property comprises a modern high clearance warehouse featuring a six (6) metre clearance to the eaves and dual
roller door access (approx. 4.2m wide x 4.5m high), together with a mezzanine storage area (approx.).
- A single level office is attached to the front of the building, providing a comfortable level of air-conditioned
- The property is positioned at the front of a four (4) unit modern strata complex and offers excellent vehicle access off
Glenwood Drive, together with on–site parking.
- This is a great opportunity for signage exposure for your business ...
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS c.1890's RESTORED LANDMARK Vendor is staying put and wants a new landlord!
* New 3 + 3 + 3 year lease * Returning $65,000pa + GST + Outgoings * Outgoings paid by Tenant * Historical building that has been completely restored and lovingly maintained * Nothing to spend * Two Levels of quality offices throughout PLUS on-site car parking
Call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to obtain the property information and lease details.
Prime Renovated Office and Warehouse - The property is positioned in Thornton Industrial Estate, on Glenwood Drive which is the main road servicing the Estate.
- Access to the M1 Sydney Motorway and Pacific Highway at Hexham are both within ten minutes of the property.
- Situated in a secure complex of ten units.
- Total lettable area - 170sqm (approx.)
- This renovated property features 125sqm (approx.) of office accommodation with reception, boardroom, four secure
offices, open plan office area, kitchen, male, female and accessible toilets with separate shower.
- There is also 45sqm (approx.) of warehouse with roller ...
MULTI ZONED AND STUNNING PERIOD RESIDENCE IN CBD The mixed use zoning of this gorgeous double brick residence is just perfect and would make the ideal home to live in forever, or perhaps create that business venture you have always wanted, either way, Westholme House is a significant landmark property that is sure to get that heart beating just a little bit faster. This is a splendid example of yesteryear, with stunning ornate ceilings; the likes you may never see again, double brick quality and those honey coloured 6 inch floorboards that you have always wanted.
The home is in pristine condition, and with massive living areas and three ...
WORKSHOP WITH ROOM TO EXPAND High clearance workshop situated on a 1,529m2 (approx) block of land with the potential to expand the existing building.
Key features of the property include:
* Workshop of approximately 290m2 + mezzanine storage * 100m2 (approx) annex to the rear of the workshop * Glass and aluminium shopfront entrance to reception * Two 4.8m2 high x 4.2m wide roller door accesses * Good yard space & concreted car parking * Great staff amenities.
This is a great little workshop on a good sized block of land with room to at least double the existing building (STCA) or utilise the yard space as a laydown a...
FREE STANDING INDUSTRIAL SITE * 402m2 industrial building * Includes 156m2 of office over 2 levels with ducted AC + amenities, kitchen * Access to warehouse through 2 high clearance roller doors * 120 amps power available * Oil separator and sump included * Potential to construct an additional (approx) 450m2 building (stca) * Excellent, broad, level hardstand for easy heavy vehicle movements, storage and parking * Located in the Thornton Industrial Estate, only minutes to the New England Hwy, M1 and Hunter Expressway. 10 minutes to Maitland and 30 minutes to Newcastle
Phone for more information or to arrange a time to in...
HOTEL AUCTION - Shenanigans at The Imperial, Maitland - Meticulous presentation
- 15 poker machines
- Residential growth hub
- Gateway to the Hunter Valley
Auction Thursday 17 November 2016
To receive updates via your Facebook newsfeed please click here, or visit www.facebook.com/ManentiQuinlan and like our page.
To follow us on Twitter please click here or visit www.twitter.com/ManentiQuinlan
To connect on LinkedIn click here or visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/manenti-quinlan-&-associates
A GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU! Perfect investment for the small SMSF funds
* Leased to JWN Asset Management Group * Lease Expires 14 August 2018, with a 5 year option thereafter * Returning $15,460pa + GST + 100% Outgoings * 6.6% nett yield on offer here - beats the banks hands down * 69m2 yard space
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 to arrange your inspection of this fine little earner!
Recently Refurbished Sub-Regional Centre • Established regional centre 35km* north west of Newcastle
• Full refurbishment completed 2015
• Anchored by a newly refurbished and high performing Kmart Discount Department Store (7,817sq m*)
• Includes Best & Less, 18 specialty tenants, Kmart Tyre & Auto and Super Cheap Auto
• GLAR of 12,625sq m*
• Large 20,988sq m* land holding in the heart of Maitland CBD
• Offering exceptional value-add potential
• WALE of 8.9 years by gross income
• 80% of gross income is generated by national retailers
• Estimated Net Income (Fully Leased): $1,825,679 pa*
NEAT AS A PIN 2 STORY STRATA UNIT AVAILABLE IN " BARDIN COURT " Conveniently located behind Bunnings and within walking distance to the railway station this property is visible from Johnson St . With the new development being built at the rear of Bardin Court this property is perfectly located and well priced for the smart investor.
CURRENTLY LEASED until 8 May 2017 and RETURNING $22,000pa Nett + GST
- Large workshop area - Roller door access - Mezzanine - Office / reception area on the ground floor - Amenities on the ground floor - Upstairs office / open flan area - Upstairs kitchenette - Upstairs amenities - Outside area for lunch - Plenty of on-sit...
PRIME TWO LEVEL COMMERCIAL BUILDING This property will appeal to owner occupiers or investors who are looking to obtain a well located and maintained commercial property that features 262m2 of floor space.
Featuring well-appointed fit out, good natural light, air conditioning, and quality floor coverings throughout.
Office layout includes an entrance foyer, boardroom, open work areas, communication room, separate offices, storage / file area and amenities.
Building area – 262m2 Frontage - 8.7m Ground Floor area – 138m2 First Floor area – 124m2
The property is positioned approximately 80 metres from Maitland’...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE ! AAA LOCATION IN MAITLAND CBD Site area 2,500 m2 approx Zoned B4 - Mixed Use Torrens Title Level site, excellent access, high traffic area Development up to 800 m2 of commercial floor space Adjoins - Caltex Fuel, Medical Facility and Saddle world
One of the last remaining vacant development sites in Maitland's CBD. Ideal for numerous uses (STCA) , commercial offices, motel, showrooms, medical centre, vet, mixed development use - residential
AFFORDABLE COMMERCIAL LAND Small commercial lot situated at the end of the cul-de-sac of Hartley Drive.
Blocks of this size rarely hit the market and the features of the land include: * Near level 349m2 approximately vacant land * Zoned B5 - Business Development * Registered & ready to build on * Surrounded by established businesses * Drive & road access.
This location provides great access to both the New England Highway and the M1 Motorway to Sydney.
EXTENSIVE OFFICE FITOUT INCLUDED This 3 year old tilt slab concrete warehouse has been hugely value added with the construction of an office mezzanine level that includes:
* 3 Offices * Meeting room * Split system air conditioning * Security system.
The ground floor consists of a warehouse area of approximately 200m2, amenities including shower and separate store room. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac with drive around access and 5 metre high clearance roller doors.
Annual Outgoings: Council Rates $1,320 Insurance $825 Strata $1,184 TOTAL 3,329
WAREHOUSE IN MAITLAND CBD SOUGHT AFTER WAREHOUSE SPACE IN MAITLAND CBD Land Size - 1024sqm approx Shed - 524sqm approx Seperate amenities Zoned B4 - Mixed Use Dual roller door access High bay lighting Parking for 10 cars Would suit automotive industry, storage or similar
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, BUSY LOCATION - PRICED TO SELL ! * Colourbond construction * Container height roller door * High Demand Area * Full Amenities * High Bay Lighting * On Site Parking for 2 * Rear Yard * Neat property at a great price to start your commercial portfolio
Please call Nicole Holmberg on 0466 094 082 today to inspect
MAJOR MAITLAND CBD BUILDING SITE - Move In Now! Full brick commercial/warehouse Excellent display area Mezzanine floor 32m frontage Building area - 413m2 approx Land area - 781m2 approx Zoned Commercial Suitable for numerous uses
Agents Comments: This fantastic opportunity has great success in a high traffic flow area and is priced to sell.
Industrial Land This battle-axe block must be sold under Family Court Order located in the heart of the Thornton Industrial Estate which provides a secure and convenient location that is out of the sight of prying eyes.
The Thornton Industrial area has grown to become a major service provider to the Lower Hunter due to the close proximity of a ready workforce, it's position at the northern end of the M1 Motorway, its access to the New England Highway and the quick and easy access to the Port of Newcastle.
Access to the block is gained along a battle-axe driveway off Bonville Avenue - opposite the corner of...
OFFERING 8% RETURN = BEAT THE BANKS. SUIT SMSF INVESTOR This great, neat & tidy investment has just hit the market.
* Leased till 14 August 2018 * 5 year option * Returning $28,525pa Nett + GST * All outgoings paid by the tenant * Tenanted as office space + warehouse for Property Maintenance Services business * Comes with a lot of office furniture & fixtures & fittings
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to avoid missing a fabulous opportunity.