AUCTION - Residential Zoned Development Land The Hunter Expressway has provided a catalyst for growth and will open up new urban release areas, such as Avery's Village, through improved access to major centres and employment nodes.
242 Averys Lane, Buchanan currently offers a quaint rural setting, however, as residential and employment demand grows in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Valley this property stands to be developed into a substantial residential subdivision.
-Opportunity - 39.25 hectares approx (97 acres approx) of development land, zoned R2 Residential and E2 Environmental under Cessnock City Council LEP 2011
INVEST OR OWNER OCCUPY NOW! This strategic located property will not last long.
* Fronts the busy Melbourne Street near the traffic lights = exposure for your business * Commercial space PLUS 2 B/R residential flat upstairs * Showroom & warehouse space * 7 on-site car spaces * Excellent rear street access * Zoning - B6 - Enterprise Corridor
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to arrange your inspection
Recent 10 Year Lease with Options
Tightly Held Retail Precinct Recently executed 10 year lease to 2023 with options to 2033 Business operated from site since 2002 Leased to Bakers Cottage who have a solid trading history Modern restaurant with 24 hr drive thru Huge signage located on main arterial road opposite Stockland Mall On site parking adjacent to restaurant Established tightly held complex with good tenancy mix Affordable commercial investment opportunity Net lease with tenant paying 100% of outgoings, as per lease 3% annual rent increases Single tenanted easily managed investment Net Income: $140,000 pa + GST
ARCADE WITH MULTIPLE TENANCIES - FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY NEW TO THE MARKET - BEAT THE BANKS WITH THIS RETURN
* Nett Return of $179,000 * 26 tenancy spaces - only 3 vacant * Great yield on offer - 8.96% * Many long term tenants * Great tenant mix - Retail / Food / Medical/ Professionals / Offices
Asking: Offers Around $2M
AGENTS COMMENTS: This property is just listed and will not last long. It offers the astute investor a diversity of incomes and will pay for itself. Don't be disappointed when you miss out on this fabulous investment opportunity.
REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!!! Perfect for redevelopment Zoned as B6 ‘Enterprise Corridor’. Land size is 777.8 m2 Property has additional rear access from Grant Street
B6 ‘Enterprise Corridor’ allows the following development with consent - Business premises; Community facilities; Food and drink premises; Garden centres; Hardware and building supplies; Hotel or motel accommodation; Kiosks; Landscaping material supplies; Light industries; Office premises; Passenger transport facilities; Plant nurseries; Roads; Serviced apartments; Shop top housing; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Warehouse or distribution centres.
YOUR BUSINESS IN A VIBRANT LOCATION Right in the Heart of East Maitland's bustling & growing Business District
* Suit many uses (STCA) * 16m High Street frontage * Side lane access * Busy road to showcase your business * Double Brick construction with High Ceilings * Excellent Condition * Numerous rooms suitable for offices or consulting rooms * Open plan area * Plenty of amenities * Enclosed verandah * Rear yard area = great space for parking + garage
PRICE: $500,000 + GST (if applicable)
AREA: Land - 606m2 Building - 290m2 (approx)
AGENT'S COMMENTS: Invest now in this busy commercial precinct and watch your bu...
Strong National Retailer – Key location within major growth
– 10 year lease to December 2012 plus
2 x 5 year options
– Annual CPI reviews
– New internal refurbishment planned
– Large site area of 2,849 m2
– Near new building of 1,958m2
– Ample on site carparking
– Tenant pays all usual outgoings
– Excellent taxation saving depreciation
– Net rental $327,029pa
Wednesday 5th September
River Room, Crown Casino
Interstate bidding available by
Jonathan Walls 0411 860 300
Darren Beehag 0411 226 223
EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH $INCOME$ Zoned 3B Commercial & 1A Rural
* Site Area 3141m?
* Existing improvements 200m? approx.
* Redevelopment Area 1000m?
* 2 lettable areas
* Prime main road location
* Fully self contained
* 22.9m Frontage – Melbourne Street
* Onsite parking
* High Traffic flow area
Area 1 - Income $13,520 nett p.a
Area 2 - Income $13,520 nett p.a
Total - $27,040 nett p.a
This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a Melbourne Street property. The subject property has great redevelopment potential & the site would suit numerous uses.
Quality Industrial Warehouse * 516m? Brick & Colourbond Warehouse
* 110m? Office Space Amenities
* 110m? Mezzanine Level
* 2 x 4.6m Roller Doors
* 6 On Site Parking Spaces
* 3 Phase Power Throughout Unit
* Ideal for Warehousing, Distribution or Manufacturing
Agents Comments - This well presented warehouse is priced for immediate sale
AN INSPECTION WILL NOT DISAPPOINT
On Behalf of The Salvation Army ? Building Area 340m2 approx.
? Prime Exposure
? Solid Brick Building
? Quality Businesses Surround
? Well Constructed
? Land Area: 676m? approx.
? 18m Frontage
? Zoned – Commercial
? Fully Serviced
? Driveway Access
? Council Car Park Adjoins
THE PROPERTY HAS GREAT COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL
Maitland Council Rates $2,828.25 p.a. approx.
Hunter Water Rates $555 p.a. approx.
~ All Offers Considered ~
This is a great opportunity to acquire a commercial property that offers a large range of commercial uses (STCA).