DA APPROVED FOR 5 LUXURY APTS CONCEIVED BY XPACE DESIGN GROUP 7 Loftus Rd Darling Point is currently a strata titled circa 1930´s residential apartment building. Enjoying an elevated position commanding spectacular harbour, Bridge and Opera House views and located on the prestigious Western side of this highly sought after harbour side peninsular.
- The property is being sold with DA approval for a new luxury apt building of 5
- Each new apartment will offer stunning harbour views
- The subject property consists of 6 strata titled 2 bedroom apartments
- Sec 96 (not approved) plans exist to increase internal areas of the proposed apartments
- To b...
Trophy Investment or Potential Development Site A truly rare offering located in arguably Sydney's most sought suburb of double bay. Zoned residential 2B this property has potential for residential development (STCA) The property currently comprises of two spacious whole floor duplexes style apartments that feature abundance of light, space and comfort whilst being located literally on the doorstep to Eastern coastline and Sydney's CBD.
Duplex One - Approx. 160sqm of living space - 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom & separate internal laundry - Large lounge and dining room - Updated kitchen with Ceaser stone tops & stainless steel appliances - Leve...
RUSHCUTTERS BAY APARTMENT BLOCK CBRE are delighted to offer an inner eastern suburbs, harbourside mixed use building comprising 27 residential apartments and three commercial shops. Rarely do such excellent opportunities present themselves.
Property highlights include:
- 27 residential apartments + 3 retail shops to be sold in-one-line
- Fully leased gross income of $668,770* pa
- Large land holding: 516* sqm
- Extensively renovated in June 2015
- Gross Building Area of 1,762* sqm
- Apartments benefit from City fringe location and district views
- Close to Kings Cross Station, parks, schools, hospitals and m...
Prestigious Eastern Suburbs Freestanding Building - Fully leased investment - Landmark corner location - 170mm approx. to Edgecliff Station - Net passing income $955,144.74 p.a. as at 1st September 2015 - Mixed use zoning/suit residential conversion STCA - Diverse tenancy mix
Iconic Corner Freehold Located in arguably the best location in the Eastern Suburbs, with valuable corner exposure to New South Head Road Double Bay. Adjoining the much anticipated $110 million Kiaora Lands Development set to welcome Thomas Dux, Dan Murphy's and Woolworths along with over 400 car spaces. This incredible corner freehold shall be offered with vacant possession and has a land area of approximately 425 sqm and NLA of 520sqm. The building has been occupied by Double Bay Clothing Warehouse for 23 years and is ideally suited to invest, develop or owner occupy. This is the perfect time and opportunity to ...