Approved Wrecking Yard / Scrap Yard Located on the eastern side of Ipswich is this dual title commercial property with full Council approval as a wrecking yard.
* 10,214m yard, vacant possession
* Office and workshop
* Previously returning $75,000 (outgoings Inc + GST)
* Easy access to the Warrego Highway and Brisbane
* Commercial properties with this zoning approval are a rare find
Sold -Two homes to be sold at auction in one line
-As new 3 bed, 2 bath homes
-Currently tenanted with a combined return of $625 p.w
-Outstanding return for any investor
-Lot 40 positioned on 416 sqm
-Lot 40A positioned on 468 sqm
-Cheaper to buy than rent
-Properties will be sold at auction, if not prior
Transport or Manufacturing. This property represents outstanding value to the owner occupier or investor. It was never built to on sell but to be a great place to operate your business from.
The warehouse represents as in new condition with some sort after features. These include High pitched roof with min 6.6 m under beam .Large 8 X 6 M front roller door plus an additional 5 X Wide side and rear roller doors. When all open the ventilation is second to none keeping the area cool even in the middle of summer. Additional points of interest are three phase power with multiple outlets. , staff amenities area and awning of ...
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING FACILITY WITH ROOM TO GROW! Located 30 km south west of the Brisbane CBD within the New Chum/Swanbank Enterprise Precinct, this outstanding opportunity provides easy access to Cunningham Highway, Warrego Highway & Ipswich Motorway.
* Building area: 10,005sqm (over 3 buildings)
* Land area: 45,710sqm Industrial land with heavy & noxious use classification
* Originally built for the manufacturing and storage of fertilizers
* Drive around & through warehouse
* Complete Chemical Manufacturing licenses with the EPA
* Room to building additional buildings or extend current
* Additional 42.5Ha adjoining...
Company Surplus Sell Off . Brisbane/Ipswich 4319m2* industrial site
. DA Approval for 2133m2* total building area
. Strategically positioned to National Highway Network
. Easy access site in heavy duty industrial precinct
. ACT NOW - IT WILL NOT LAST
Information Memorandum and DA available upon request.
Auction: Friday 7th November 2008 from 10.30am
Venue: Ray White Corporate, Lvl 5, 123 Eagle St, Brisbane