Commercial/Residential Opportunity PRICE REDUCED TO SELL!
• Commercial Premises + Residential Home • Major Road Frontage • 756m2 Block • Packed with Options and Potential
First time offered to the market in over 20 years! This unique property commands a prime position with massive street frontage on Brisbane Road and is located across the road from the main entrance to the emergent Citiswich Industrial Park. Zoned local retail and commercial (LC02) and currently configured as a café and adjoining residential house, the allotment is brimming with potential for the astute buyer.
10 Year Triple Net Lease to Major Tenant * Net income $672,000 p.a. + GST + all outgoings + increases
* New 10 year lease with 5+5 year option (until 2036)
* High Exposure and high traffic road with easy access
* NLA 2,710m2, Land area 6,616m2 with good depreciation
* Motivated seller with very clear instructions
* Don't miss this outstanding opportunity
Approved Wrecking Yard / Scrap Yard Located on the eastern side of Ipswich is this dual title commercial property with full Council approval as a wrecking yard.
* 10,214m yard, vacant possession
* Office and workshop
* Previously returning $75,000 (outgoings Inc + GST)
* Easy access to the Warrego Highway and Brisbane
* Commercial properties with this zoning approval are a rare find
Transport or Manufacturing. This property represents outstanding value to the owner occupier or investor. It was never built to on sell but to be a great place to operate your business from.
The warehouse represents as in new condition with some sort after features. These include High pitched roof with min 6.6 m under beam .Large 8 X 6 M front roller door plus an additional 5 X Wide side and rear roller doors. When all open the ventilation is second to none keeping the area cool even in the middle of summer. Additional points of interest are three phase power with multiple outlets. , staff amenities area and awning of ...
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING FACILITY WITH ROOM TO GROW! Located 30 km south west of the Brisbane CBD within the New Chum/Swanbank Enterprise Precinct, this outstanding opportunity provides easy access to Cunningham Highway, Warrego Highway & Ipswich Motorway.
* Building area: 10,005sqm (over 3 buildings)
* Land area: 45,710sqm Industrial land with heavy & noxious use classification
* Originally built for the manufacturing and storage of fertilizers
* Drive around & through warehouse
* Complete Chemical Manufacturing licenses with the EPA
* Room to building additional buildings or extend current
* Additional 42.5Ha adjoining...
Freestanding Multi-tenant Retail Investment This well situated corner location is improved with a single level multi-tenanted retail facility positioned prominently on Brisbane Road. Nearby businesses include; Dulux, Tyre Right and a range of car dealerships.
- Anchored by Domino's - 2 tenants - Building area: 364m2 - Land area: 1,373m2 - Net income: $42,124.22 *Approx
Opportunities to acquire well located facilities with diversified income anchored by a national tenant are rarely available. Under instructions from Receivers and Managers, this property is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 6 November 2013.
Company Surplus Sell Off . Brisbane/Ipswich 4319m2* industrial site
. DA Approval for 2133m2* total building area
. Strategically positioned to National Highway Network
. Easy access site in heavy duty industrial precinct
. ACT NOW - IT WILL NOT LAST
Information Memorandum and DA available upon request.
Auction: Friday 7th November 2008 from 10.30am
Venue: Ray White Corporate, Lvl 5, 123 Eagle St, Brisbane