Time to Capitalise – Invest or Occupy Colliers International is pleased to offer 71 Hoepner Road, Bundamba to the market for Sale via Expressions of Interest. This newly built A-grade opportunity lies within one of Southeast Queensland’s highly sought after industrial areas and has short term income from TruBlu Beverages Pty Ltd.
This excellent investment opportunity features:
- Leased to TruBlu Beverages Pty Ltd until 15 December 2016;
- $46,706.66 per calendar month + GST + outgoings (warehouse only);
- Internal lift to first floor;
- Part of a master planned industrial estate, Citiswich Industrial Estate;
CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE....READY TO MOVE! Construction is complete on the newest industrial development in Parkwest Business Estate with the first offering of 7 unique architecturally designed units ranging in size from 153sqm up to 408sqm. This exciting new development is positioned directly opposite Maters Home Improvement Centre off Brisbane Road in Bundamba.
Features of the development include;
- Corporate office and warehouse tenancies from 270m2 up to 408m2
- Full height storage and workshop tenancies from 153m2 with exclusive hardstand
A1 Logistics Facility * This facility has been designed by a Logistics Company for Logistics
* A grade office over two levels with service lift
* B-double drive around access
* Double loading docks + 6 roller doors
* 10m under beam minimum
* Pallet rack plan available
* 1.5 hectares of land
* High and dry well above flood levels
Fully Serviced Industrial Land - From $150 per sqm Located on the junction of the Warrego Highway, Cunningham Highway and Ipswich Motorway, CITISWICH Business Park is an industrial and commercial business precinct being developed by renowned national property company, Walker Corporation.
• Land available for sale or lease
• Lots serviced, level & ready to build on
• Zoned General Industry for 24/7 operations
• Lot sizes from 2,000sqm
• Land selling from $400,000
• Fast track approval process
• Purpose built facilities available
• Join OneSteel, Australian Pharmaceutical Industries, Capral Aluminium, APT Logistics, Hume Masterpanel, ...
Blue Chip Investment - Strong Growth Corridor The subject property is located in Bundamba's Citiswich Business Park, 25* radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and 5* kilometres from Ipswich. Positioned on the interchange of three major transport routes including the Warrego Highway, Cunningham Highway and Ipswich Motorway, Citiswich is also set to benefit from the Legacy Way Tunnel which will provide the western suburbs with efficient access to the Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane and the broader TradeCoast precinct.
Features of the offering include:
• Purpose built 2,045sqm* office / warehouse facility situated over a 5,586sq...
2.09ha of land with great improvements Colliers International on behalf of the Endeavour Foundation, are pleased to offer 83 Oxford Street, North Booval for sale via Offers to Purchase.
Set on 2.09ha, this property boasts various improvements that could be utilised by the right occupier. The main shed is approximately 1,020sqm and has two large workshop bays with roller door access as well as a neat office with good facilities. There are also two Old Queenslander style residential buildings which are currently not accessible and are reportedly unsafe as well as 1,000sqm of hardstand.
Go West, Go Big A rare opportunity to acquire a significant land holding in Brisbane’s high growth Western Corridor. Comprising almost 20 hectares of land inclusive of approximately 22,000sqm of existing improvements and significant hardstand, the property offers short, medium and long term value add potential.
The site occupies a prominent corner location with extensive frontage to the Cunningham Highway and enjoys excellent access to the Cunningham, Warrego, and Centenary Highways, and the Ipswich and Logan Motorways.
Ideally suited to transport and/or manufacturing orientated businesses, the propert...
Key Development Site – High Growth Corridor Colliers International is pleased to offer 36 Junction Road, Karalee, for sale. One of the last remaining englobo multi use sites with preliminary approval in the Western Corridor, fronting a major highway.
Located directly off the Warrego Highway at the Mount Crosby Road and Junction Road roundabout, this location provides unrivalled access to the Western and South East Corridors via the Ipswich Motorway, north to Brisbane/Port via the Ipswich and Logan/Gateway Motorways.
Given the limited nature of large Industrial/Bulky Goods DA approved development sites fronting highways, we belie...
24ha Hilltop Gem adjoining Industrial Estate This property represents a fantastic opportunity to own a scarce 24 hectare industrial asset bordering the recently completed Investa Estate (Stage 1). Whether you plan to occupy or invest, this site caters for various uses whilst being located in a heavy Industrial area with B-Double access.
With over 3,500sqm (approx.) of improvements the site has plenty of scope for additional development on the existing ample hardstand.
Located in the Regional Business and Industry area of Ipswich City, which is approximately 28 radial kilometers south of Brisbane GPO. The property is minutes from ...
14,521sqm W/house on 12.24ha of Land- Buy or Lease The best value for money opportunity in Brisbane.
The site is located in the booming Western Corridor, at the junction of the 3 major Highways being the Warrego, Cunningham, and Ipswich. Located only 4 km from the Goodman owned Redbank estate where DB Schenker and Northline have just committed to large facilities.
Flexible options available for sale or lease:
- Buy the whole site now for less than $100/sqm (this includes the warehouse and all improvements);
- Buy 1 of the 3 lots available; or
- Lease from only $65/sqm
- Lot 1: 14,521sqm shed on 6.776ha of land...
Massive Brisbane Industrial Site - Occupy or Develop - 12.24 ha* land area- Full Industrial Zoning in place - Located at the Junction of 3 highways including the Ipswich, Cunningham, and Warrego Highways. Massive 11,460sqm warehouse with 3,061sqm canopy Additional 7,114 sqm of warehouse and office areas on the site - ROL approval (3 lot dubdivision). Lot sizes are 6.766 HA, 2.425 HA and 2.623 HA - MCU approval - extension to warehouse. Full plans are available upon request. - Approvals in place gives the purchaser flexibility to occupy part or all of the site, or alternatively allows a developer the ability split up the parcel and sell off or d...
Mixed Zoning Estate Finalisation (56 Ha) Situated on the roundabout at the Ipswich off ramp (Warrego Highway)
• 3 titles Highway exposure
• Zoned LBB Local Business and Industry Buffer and LBIA02 Local Business and Industry Investigation
• Magnificent architecturally designed main residence
• Solid 2nd home previously used as a caretakers residence
• Various shedding and other outbuildings
• Current usage cattle breeding/ fattening
Overall a prime position redevelopment opportunity in tightly held precinct.