ZEST FOR LIFE Brighton East is 15 kilometres south east of Melbourne's CBD and is considered a medium-to-high income area and is predominantly residential.
The property is located just opposite Gardenvale Primary School and just a short walk to the popular Landcox Park for family fun time and to feed the ducks at the lake.
The property itself is a very rare offering with being well presented residential and retail mix.
Zest Cafe operates from the retail premise which is a very popular cafe for locals and the daily ritual for parents when dropped off and picked up from school.
OCCUPY/INVEST/DEVELOP (STPA) Affordable 2 storey brick freehold situated on corner of Clive Street.
• Fully fitted-out as corporate office with reception, boardroom, 4 offices, kitchen etc
• Suit professional office/service business
• Strongroom - ideal for secure storage
• Land Area: 167sqm*
• Building Area: 170sqm*
• Business 1 zoning
• Frontages: Hawthorn Road - 5.5 metres*, Clive Street - 30.5 metres*
• 2 on site car spaces via ROW plus off street car parking
• Close to Nepean Highway and opposite Dick Smith
- A profile building of 200m2 approx. - Land area of 207m2 approx. with three street frontages - A unique ability to sub divide the property or go up with additional levels - Vacant possession - Zoned Business 1, would suit office, retail or a combination - Potential for upper level residential units
NB: All measurements and areas are approximates. Purchasers should make their own enquiries.
For further information please contact Mathew Spicer on 0448 567 403 or email@example.com
MEATY INVESTMENT WITH UPSIDE Astute Investment in charming Bentleigh shopping strip
* Brilliant long term investment
* Substantial shop and dwelling
* Currently returning $43,498pa*
* Land area: 233sqm*
* Rear access via ROW
* Potential for future development (STCA)
* Recently upgraded train station
* Short stroll to vibrant Centre Rd shopping precinct
Strategic Freehold Investment With Excellent Exposure - Land Area: 206m2 plus rear access - Total Rent: $80,870 per annum plus GST - Fully leased building over 2 levels plus rear yard. - Strong foot traffic precinct - Excellent Signage Exposure - Outstanding opportunity to acquire prominent Bayside Freehold situated within highly sought after Bay Street Shopping precinct and surrounded by quality occupiers including, 7/11, Brighton Carpets, Coles Supermarket, Brighton Hotel, and numerous established eateries and retailers. - Exceptional land bank opportunity with long term re-development potential ( STCA).
Blue-Chip, Beachside & 1,020sqm GRZ2 Measure the distance to the bay (less than 500m), check out the proximity to Hampton St (just a moment), consider the access to the station (a last minute dash) ...and add up the value behind the approx 80'/24.38m frontage of this approx 1,020sqm/10,979sqft site. Comprising two separately-titled sites of approx 510sqm each, this significant GRZ2 land offering represents an exciting opportunity for multi-unit multi-level multi-view development in between Hampton St and the bay.
Look to the major apartment developments already reaping rewards on Hampton St. Envisage the added benefits of ...
OUTSTANDING GROUND FLOOR OCCUPIER OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Architect designed, the ground floor commercial unit of this boutique 14 unit residential development (being the whole ground floor of 132m2), cleverly combines heritage features to what will become a modern commercial investment of the highest calibre.
Lease out or occupy, the choice is yours .....
Located in the heart of Bay Street Brighton, and central to all of Brighton's well-known and established boutiques, cafes, restaurants, public amenities, newly opened Coles Supermarket, Palace Cinemas, North Brighton Railway Station and Brighton's famous beaches.
Security In Numbers Security in numbers....
Is what this strategic mixed use investment property offers.
Recently architecturally refurbished and extended, and offered fully leased
* Retail 105m2 leased till April 2020 returning $37,440
* Apartment 1 105m2 leased till May 2018 returning $24,180
* Apartment 2 56m2 leased on a monthly basis returning $17,724
* Storage unit 12m2 leased till May 2017 returning $10,271
Underpinned by South Brighton Village location which is home to Vintage Cellars, Brighton Hardware, Phillippas and many other boutique retailers, not to mention annual depreciation benefits to e...
Take one or both. Retail lease opportunity GormanKelly is pleased to offer the combined retail opportunity of 500 & 502 Kooyong Road, Caulfield for Sale.
There is an opportunity to Purchase both together or separately shop 500 & 502 Kooyong road. This fortuitous situation has meant that both shops are becoming vacant at the same time allowing the future purchaser the option of either taking one or both premises at the same time. Both 500 & 502 Kooyong Road are fully self contained premises, comprising well lit open plan retail, private toilet, kitchenette and rear access.
Trophy Investment AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER AT 12 NOON ON SITE
Located on the corner of Nepean Highway and Gardenvale Road in the 'Golden Mile', this two storey building has undergone refurbishments and is now fully tenanted, with new leases providing solid income for the savvy investor.
The property offers following investment attributes:
* Total rental of $88,819 per annum (plus GST) * Three tenancies: hair dresser, massage therapy and media company * Annual rent increases, all tenants paying usual outgoings (excluding shop 2) * Long term leases on varying terms * Total building area of 280sqm (ap...
MOORABBIN BUSINESS PARK INVESTMENT FOR SALE First Class modern Unit in Moorabbin's best Business Park
New 2x2 year Lease to long established tenant Rental $45,000 Pa plus GST & outgoings Area 370m2 including quality air-conditioned office fit out 8 Car parks B double access Room to drop 40' container in front
Shop & Two-Bedroom Dwelling This shop plus two-bedroom dwelling, with rear access via Bundeera Road is currently leased to a long-term monthly Milk Bar tenant. It offers a fantastic opportunity to invest, occupy or further improve (subject to council approval). Zoned Commercial 1, the property enjoys a high-profile location surrounded by shops, popular cafés & new developments. Within the Caulfield South Primary School catchment area, it is positioned around the corner from Marara Road & E. E. Gunn Reserves & within walking distance to Glen Huntly Road’s trams, trains, retail outlets, eating-out venues & Woolworths Supe...
* Fully fitted out incl. grease trap, ventilation etc * Ground Floor of 40m2 (approx) plus outside seating * Basement of 70m2 (approx) * Adjacent to the Hampton Train Station, Bus Interchange and Carpark * Available now for owner occupation or investor or tenant
Fifty seven (57) apartments located above the premises with direct access to basement area of tenancy.
Occupy, Invest or Redevelop - Two Shops, Two Apartments - One Title Tsimos Commercial Is offering a fantastic opportunity in a small shopping strip in Moorabbin
- Land Size approx 406m2 - Two shops approx 60m2 each - Two Residential 2 bedroom Apartments - Fronting Genoa Street and rear laneway access to both properties - Shop 31 is currently leased for $36,000 pa plus outgoings approx. - Shop 33 is currently vacant
A Fantastic property with many opportunities
For more information, please contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486
TAB Investment in Busy Retail Centre Public Company Tenant â?? Tabcorp Holdings Ltd (ASX listed Top 100 company). 7 + 5 year lease from 15 August 2012. Annual 3% rent increases. Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax. Prime 108 sqm retail shop including 4 car parks. Outstanding Nepean Highway frontage and exposure. Commercial 1 Zoning. Brighton: Melbourne's premier bayside suburb. Adjoins 7-Eleven, Australia Post, Cellarbrations, Pharmacy, Newsagency etc. Rent: $44,557 pa.
MUST BE SOLD ! Fantastic opportunity to enter the property market at this base entry level price for the quality of building.
Located with huge visibilty on North Road, Ormond sits this fabulous hair salon with proven reputation for
well over 5 years.
* Property approx 65sqm
* Air conditioned
* One car space on-site
* Secure tenant with a 3 x 3 year lease from 15/3/2015
* Rental: $20,568 + OGS + GST
RETAIL SHOP WITH PLANS AND PERMITS VALUE ADD POTENTIAL Located in the Moorabbin Junction, right near Moorabbin station, we are proud to present this entry level opportunity to purchase a ground floor retail shop being sold with endorsed plans and permits to add two (2) one bedroom studio apartments above the retail area! Occupy, invest or add value The choice is yours!
- Opportunity to occupy, invest or add value
- Current building area 55.92m2 approx.
- Currently on a monthly tenancy paying $1150.53pcm + Outgoings
- Being sold with approved town planning and endorsed plans for two apartments of 39.44m2 approx on level one. and 81.29m2 ap...
Exceptional Hampton Investment - New 5 year lease from January 2016 to established Tenant. - Rent: $80,000 pa plus outgoings and GST. - Reviews: Annual 5% increases. - Land Area: 163m2 approx. - Open plan shop plus first floor office/storage. - On-site car parking available. - Right of way access entered from Willis Street. - Excellent public car parking within the immediate vicinity. - Outstanding opportunity to acquire super prime freehold situated in the heart of Hampton Street and close to Woolworth Supermarket and numerous established/quality traders.
High Profile Retail Investment - 7 x 7 x 7 year lease to hugely popular eatery, Jimmy Grants - Returning $62,100 per annum plus outgoings and GST - Fixed annual rental increases - Fully refurbished building throughout with exceptional tenant fitout - Land Area: 241sqm approx. - Rear access via right of way - Excellent location within vibrant Ormond Village surrounded by a mixture of retail and hospitality business - Next to Ormond Train Station - Affordable freehold investment opportunity securely leased to a high calibre tenant in a quality location
McKinnon Site With Permit Savills is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic permit approved development opportunity at 91 McKinnon Road, McKinnon.
91 McKinnon Road represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire a development site in an outstanding location, with the benefit of a permit in place for 10 apartments and perfectly located within the McKinnon High School Zone.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A prime development site of 556sq m*
- Extensive frontage to McKinnon Road plus rear access via right-of-way connecting directly onto Wattle Reserve
- Permit in place for 1...
Two Storey McKinnon Office With Upside Savills is delighted to offer for sale this exceptional opportunity to acquire a corner site of 368sq m*, with a fantastic development scheme in place, and perfectly located within the McKinnon High School Zone.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A prime development site of 368sq m*
- Ideal and flexible Commercial 1 zoning
- Extensive retail frontage to McKinnon Road plus additional real lane access
- Development concept for 15 apartments plus prime ground level retail (STCA)
- Quality existing improvements comprising 2 level office building of 373sq m* with on site car p...
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE IN PROVEN LOCATION - Substantial land area of 1,900sqm* - Approved planning permit for an 8 level mixed use development - Permit consists of 128 apartments + ground level commercial - Significant frontages to Station St & Tuck St - Quality improvements on site providing scope for short term income - Surrounded by a vast array of lifestyle, convenience and transport amenity * approximately
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25th September 2013 at 3.00pm
Please contact conjunctional agents for further informat...
Superior Bayside Childcare Investment New 15 year lease to Only About Children (OAC) to 2030. Three generous 10 year options to 2060. OAC: successful high end childcare provider with 31 premium locations across Melbourne and Sydney's affluent suburbs including: Armadale, Camberwell, Coogee, Cremorne, Mosman, Neutral Bay and Rose Bay. Fixed annual 3% rent increases. Tenant pays all usual outgoings. Prominent 1,149sqm main road site with 34 metre frontage. Immaculate facility licensed for 56 LDC places. Strategic position servicing Melbourne's desirable bayside suburbs, 14km from CBD and minutes to Beach Road and the Nepean Hwy. Ex...
Prime Bayside Medical Investment Brand new 4 year lease to 2019 plus options to 2027. Tenant in occupation for 16+ years. Annual fixed 3% rental increases. Ideally located within the Brighton specialist medical precinct and opposite the new Coles Supermarket. Substantial 1,030 sqm site with rear access and 15 on-site car spaces. Impressive Victorian building with a modern 2 level purpose built extension, consisting of 11 consulting rooms plus large gym. Brighton Spinal Group: Melbourne's leading health facility specialising in Orthopaedic spine surgery, sports medicine and musculoskeletal medicine. Tenant pays all usual outg...
With a large frontage of 24.07m approx. to Martin St and surrounded by new commercial and residential developments to 5 levels, this 902 m2 approx. site (dimensions 24.08*39.62/34.44m) has a short term income with exceptional long term upside.
Access to the rear is via a wide lane from Asling St, some 35.7m to the east.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own inves...
ENTRY POINT INVESTMENT IN BRIGHTON Conveniently located near vibrant Martin Street is this contemporary space offering
* Quality ground floor retail/office of approx 35sqm
* Freshly painted with newly laid carpet
* Air conditioned, kitchenette as well as bathroom including shower
* On site under cover car park with remote
* New 3 x 3 x 3 Lease
* Proven local operator of 22 years
* Annual rent reviews
* Rent $14,545 pa + outgoings + GST
Invest Now - Then Get Creative PORTFOLIO AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 28TH OF OCTOBER AT 12 NOON AT THE OFFICES OF NICHOLS CROWDER.
This iconic high profile, three level office building with huge upside, is positioned in the heart of the Moorabbin commercial precinct and directly opposite one of the highest trading Woolworths Supermarkets in Victoria.
The property, which is positioned on the north estern corner of Taylor Street and Central Ave, is situated only 100 metres from Moorabbin train station and more importantly forms part of the Moorabbin Activity Structure Plan which allows for up to seven (7) levels (STCA).
Walk in Solution Colliers International is pleased to offer For Sale by Auction 951 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh.
951 Nepean Highway is an opportunity like no other in the area. ‘Walk in solution' perfectly describes what this offering entails. Positioned next to the major highway junction of Nepean Highway and South Road, the property is in close proximity to the train station and shops. This is a superb and highly sought after location.
951 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh ticks all of the boxes when it comes to vacant possession sales. The following are some of the key highlights for 951 Nepean Highway, Bentl...
BUY FOUR - BUILD MORE At the Paris end of Hampton Street sits this outstanding investment/development opportunity.
This property consists of five separate titles with a total land area of 302sqm approx. and enjoys an excellent frontage to Hampton Street.
There are many features that make this property an exciting opportunity - including;
-Total site area of 302 sqm
-5 separate titles to be sold as one
-2 x generous 2 bedroom apartments of 101 sqm*
-2 x high exposure shops
-Opportunity to continue building up - STCA to capitalise on outstanding bay views.
4 on-site undercover car ...
Invest, Occupy or Develop Positioned at one of Brighton's most prominent corners, these two single level retail buildings are perfect for investors looking for a quality investment and for developers looking to capitalise on a booming local market.
This is one of the last corner sites not developed in Brighton which offers great future potential. In summary its key attributes are as follows:
* Charming single level building comprising two shops
* Total site area: 401sqm (approx.)
* Commercial 1 zoning - flexible for retail, office and residential above
* Frontages to Martin Street and Asling Street totalin...
RETAIL/OFFICE SPACE FOR SALE Just Commercial are offering the astute investor or owner/operator this brand new retail/office space.
* Clean space of approx 55sqm
* Air Conditioned
* One secure car space on title
* Brand new McKinnon station a step away.
* Vibrant location with extensive development taking place now
* Vacant Possession July 2017
Bayside's Finest Permit Approved Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale this magnificent bayside development site at 427 Hampton Street, Hampton.
The key attributes of this fantastic property include:
- An incredible landholding of 1,242sq m*
- Approved permit for a luxury project comprising 41 apartments and 3 prime shops
- Exceptional project design with majority 2-bedroom apartments
- The ultimate lifestyle position within the Hampton Street retail precinct, serviced by an abundance of premium retail amenity
- Well serviced by public transport options with Hampton Train Station in direct proximity
- Easy wa...
What An Opportunity COMPLETION DUE FOR DECEMBER 2016, SO START 2017 OFF WITH A BANG IN HAMPTON!
Located in Small Street, Hampton, this property is literally a stones throw away from the beach, shops & train station.
This brilliantly designed ground floor space is the perfect opportunity for any business to make their mark in Hampton.
This unique opportunity offers purchasers the following benefits: * Total area of 182sqm (approx.) * Great exposure to Small Street * Suit a variety of retail users (STCA) * Suit multitude of office uses * Stamp duty savings still available * 2 car spaces on the title * Amaz...
BE PREPARED TO OCCUPY/DEVELOP/CONVERT This exciting and rare site offers a deco style brick 1920's Scout Hall now in use as offices and various outbuildings. Set amongst a variety of high-value retail, offices and housing, it is a stroll to the Martin Street cafes and shops and Gardenvale Station.
Wide street frontage and excellent front and rear car access make this a compelling opportunity to create your unique building project, whatever the use.
Zoning is Commercial 1 with a current commercial use but the Zone is very flexible allowing a variety of commercial and residential uses.