WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jan 2017
CAFE WITH FULL FITOUT - GABBA CENTRAL
Available for Lease NOW:
- 56 square metre cafe premises + external seating area
- All fitout & existing equipment included at no additional cost
- Approx value $50,000 of almost new equipment
- Kitchen: Prep benches x 2, sinks x 2, Large fridge and freezer, oven, storage racks, microwave
- Front of house: Counter, coffee machine, drink fridge, 2 x small cold display units + 1 large cold display, ice cream fridge, tables and chairs
- Proven operators only who can bring something different
Part of "Gabba Central", a significant residential and retail complex to the corner of Ipswich Road and Stanley Street comprising over 300 residential apartments, Coles Supermarket and approx 20 specialty retailers and 300 basement car parks.
Set in the heart of Woollongabba opposite Woolloongabba Busway Station, the Gabba cricket ground and the award winning Aria Property Group's Eden Lane & Ivy Terrace developments currently under construction (106 boutique apartments) this is a great location to take advantage of the area's bright future.
Contact Peter from LIONCORP COMMERCIAL to organise an inspection!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information