Sales Yard and or a Possible Re-development! This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
High Profile office/showroom along Ipswich Road This freestanding masonry building located along Ipswich Road just minutes from Brisbane's CBD is an incredible opportunity not to be missed. Recently zoned Mixed Use (Inner City) under the new City Plan 2014 this property offers the option for redevelopment or to continue this high profile office/showroom.
The property offers excellent exposure along Ipswich Road which acts as a major arterial road to Brisbane's CBD. This opportunity is for a business owner to gain access to the busy Woolloongabba market in a prime position seen by thousands daily. The property is also situated minutes f...
Brisbane’s Best Development Site Suited to a range of development outcomes -
Residential, Student Accommodation or Commercial Office (STCA)
Opportunity for holding income
• 30 storey scheme stunningly designed by multi-award winning architects Elenberg Fraser
• Planning approval received - 374 units, 238 sqm of retail and 445 car parks
• A remarkable location in close proximity to the $3 billion Queen’s Wharf Casino and Entertainment Precinct, Brisbane CBD, South Bank Parklands and Cultural Precinct, West End’s shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, leading universities, schools and hospitals.
House With Further Development Approval • 3 bedroom Queenslander with large rear deck • 405 m2 site zoned High density residential • Approved for 130 m2 commercial & 80 m2 of residential • 4 carparks on site and excellent street parking • Surrounded by several high density developments • Opposite Stones Corner Village shopping centre • Walking distance to train & bus terminal • Well priced – committed seller – will sell quickly
Own your own slice of inner city Brisbane. This is a corner block of land (with no DA approval) that is literally one kilometre from Brisbane’s CBD and just a short walk to the Brisbane River. The local area screams “lifestyle opportunity” offering sporting grounds, popular parks, abseiling river cliff edges, cafes and restaurants.
The area right now is experiencing growth with a new building development of 8 stories, 69 units and 4 commercial tenancies on 13...
PRIME KANGAROO POINT HOLDING WITH MANY OPTIONS! C Property is privileged to present to the market this prized holding less than 2 KM from the Brisbane CBD with over 30 metres of frontage to Main Street!
Key features of this exciting opportunity include:
• 1,085 sqm mixed-use zoned land with 3 street frontages • Huge exposure to inbound arterial Road heading directly to the Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley & northern suburbs of Brisbane • 5 levels allowable on the site - redevelop into Retail, Commercial, Medical, Residential, Mixed-Use, endless other options • Existing D.A & B.A for ground floor retail & apartments above with sweeping cit...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop curr...
Giant Inner City Showroom/Warehouse with Development Upside Savills is pleased to present to the market for sale, 73 Wellington Road, East Brisbane – a very large inner city showroom/warehouse on a huge parcel of land within the rapidly expanding commercial and residential precinct of East Brisbane, just a stone’s throw from the Gabba Cricket Ground and within 2km* of the Brisbane CBD.
Key features include:
- 2,044 sqm mixed use zoned land with development potential for 8 levels (STCA) - ideal for a residential or mixed use development
- 1,750 sqm of well-presented showroom/warehouse space including a mix of retail & office
- Building can be e...
RARE EAST BRISBANE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominently positioned on busy Stanley Street East inbound to the CBD the 699m2 (approx.) site offers excellent exposure to passing traffic, outstanding signage opportunities and fantastic onsite parking.
Positioned to the rear of the property is the recently refurbished office/ showroom of 170m2 (approx.). The showroom features polished timber floors and plenty of natural light.
A flexible site that would suit a variety of different businesses, this is a great opportunity for the investor or the owner occupier to relocate /expand to this desirable inner city location.
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...
Brisbane's Iconic "Cliffside Apartments" Building 76 Lower River Terrace is located directly across the Brisbane River from the southern end of the CBD and within the inner south suburb of Kangaroo Point. The property occupies an elevated, near waterfront position with a northern aspect offering panoramic views of the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane River, Southbank and Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
* Rare opportunity to own a piece if Brisbane's history
* Breathtaking city views that can never be built out
* 1,424sqm site overlooking Brisbane River and CBD
* Heritage listed 5 level 'Tudor' style apartment building
* Comprises of 8 Art-deco style apa...
RETAIL INVESTMENT...Stand Alone building in Heart of Stones Corner Retail Strip Located in the centre of the vibrant inner city lifestyle node of Stones Corner Village's retail & café shopping strip. This retail property is within 5 km of Brisbane's CBD and has frontage to busy retail precinct of Logan Road. Public transport at doorstep with Stones Corner Busway 200 metres away and train within 600 metres. Easy access to well established transport infrastructure network, including Logan Road, Ipswich Road, SE Freeway and Clem 7 Tunnel.
Chesterton International are pleased to present 347 Logan Road, Greenslopes to the market for sale by Offers to Purchase.
VERSATILE CITY FRINGE PROPERTY * Freestanding industrial unit
* Security fencing
* Most of the site is covered
* Fantastic chance to secure a city fringe industrial property at a reasonable price
This freestanding industrial unit is located in the strong industrial hub of East Brisbane. The site is fully concreted and security fenced. A 25m2 office building at the front of the site could expand into the adjoining 24m2 building. A 110m2 metal clad building is located near the rear of the site. Most of the site is covered. A great opportunity exists to purchase this site at a reasonable price.