WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
Reduced $1,500,000 Leasehold
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Jan 2017
1403ML - Location, Location, Motor Inn Plus Apartments
- Outstanding 4 star motel with 6 villas.
- Largest city in regional NSW with strong growing resilient economy.
- Located in the centre of extensive medical facilities serving the entire Riverina.
- Many education and all sporting facilities including Charles Sturt University, colleges, schools, training, aquatic centre.
- Army base, Air Force base, busy Regional airport with Rex Airlines pilot training.
- Strength and support of Best Western branding and membership of this worldwide chain.
- 7 lockup garages plus storage areas.
- High quality spacious three bedroom residence with central heating and cooling.
- Wide choice of accommodation including self-contained villas.
- 18 years of repeat business from a broad client spectrum.
- High quality property (built 1997) in popular location.
- Individual lessee-friendly leases for Motel and Villas.
- Awarded the Trip Advisor 2016 Certificate of Excellence
Offering the leasehold of this superbly presented 22 unit motel plus 6 modern ground floor two bedroom 'villa-styled' apartments in the heart of Wagga Wagga's hospital and medical district, located on the Sturt Hwy. This motel is very popular with commercial travellers and tourists, and is centred in the medical precinct which constantly requires accommodation at all times throughout the year. Wagga Wagga provides essential medical services to the entire Riverina and South-west regions of NSW.
In summary, this would be one of the best motel / apartment complexes in Wagga Wagga, where quality motel businesses are tightly held.
With the security of the non-seasonal booming medical precinct and consistent repeat business from all other sectors, we are pleased to offer this outstanding business opportunity for your consideration.
The You Tube url below will let you see me from the air with the latest 'drone' photography.
Net profit $426,660 for 2014/15
Contact Mike Herringe or Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1403ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional City nestled on the banks of the magnificent Murrumbidgee River. Wagga Wagga takes its place as the capital of the Riverina region providing an exciting and yet relaxed lifestyle for residents and visitors. With over 60,000 people living in Wagga, it has the lifestyle and facilities to suit everyone.
The surrounding area consists of properties dedicated to wheat-growing, dairying, mixed farming and fat lambs. It possesses one of the largest stockyards in Australia, as well as the Livestock Marketing Centre. With the Charles Sturt University and the Riverina Institute of TAFE, Wagga is an important regional education centre and, with the Kapooka Army Recruit Training Base and a Royal Australian Air Force base, it is also regarded as one of the country's major defence force establishments.
Wagga Wagga is the ideal base for exploring one of Australia's emerging holiday destinations - The Riverina. An easy day trip in any direction can take you through the extremes of Australia's natural and cultivated environment. To the east rises Mount Kosciuszko in the Snowy Mountains. To the west lies Griffith, the heart of New South Wales' biggest wine producing region. An easy drive takes you to great Australian towns like, Junee, Lockhart and Temora.
Property Code: 1576
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information